Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Spoiler Re: Dylan & Sharon

She's been doing the deed with Dufus Dylan.  That poor guy goes from on dingbat to another.  As my grandma used to say, "He doesn't know his head from a hole in the ground!"

He has a constant look of "What's a' happenin'?"  You know?

I would be worried about having a baby with any of these people.  They're all related.  This could be called "The country cousins from the backwoods country"  or "who's  a' doin' who now?"

I'd be afraid i'd be preggers by a cousin and have a 3 headed kid!  It's be like, "Oh! We're cousins?"  "Well, it's OK, we're 2nd cousins, so that doesn't count".

Honored Contributor

I haven't been liking this fake Jack SL but it might be getting interesting for me now that it looks like real Jack is about to escape. I really don't understand how Victor planned this out. Even if things hadn't backfired with this Marco dude, I don't see how Victor expected a good outcome. Was his plan to make it appear the real Jack was in place all of the time and deny that he was involved in a switch. This man has done some illegal stuff! Kidnapping being the main crime. Victor has gone senile.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

With all that Victor has done I will bet he will get away with it once again.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

And JESSA, I didn't even feel sorry for Victor when he got arrested!  He has gotten away with soooo much, he needs some time in jail.  I was disappointed when he got out on bail.

What's with Ashley?  Why did they throw a brain surgery in her story line?  I see no connection to anything.  She's walking around better after surgery than you and I without us having any surgery, right?  Lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

I didn't feel sorry for him either Mmsfoxxie. I can't wait until the real Jack comes back.

Ashleys brain surgery was dumb...not a hair out of place and up and about the next day.

Jessa
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had a really good laugh over Ashley's brain surgery too.

I've seen people after that surgery and nobody I ever saw sailed through it like that!

I just can't figure out why they even threw that in. I sometimes wonder about the sanity of those writers!  

851580_147663508749246_1605922532_n.png 

That's how we roll in the shire..
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The brain surgery seems like a filler just to take up space.

I will say this: a co-worker a nod friend of mine had a growth on her pituitary gland and it was treated with laser twice a week. She thought she'd be able to come to work the day after each treatment but ended up taking a leave of absence because dizziness after each treatment. When you mess with the head, you feel it. The writers should have at least given her a few days down time.
Honored Contributor

I just heard on the news that Ashley's husband's father (Eileen Davidson's husband) just died.  He was ****** Van Patten.  He is best known for being the Dad on Eight Is Enough.

It wouldn't surprise me if she is off she show for a short time soon.  I know they film ahead, but I know it varies.

He was a sweet man.