Re: Y&R Spoiler Re: Dylan & Sharon

Get. Out.
Sharon preggors? Poor Dylan!
Respected Contributor

Thank you Hooty glad to see you back...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks Hooty.  Wow!  Didn't we read maybe 1 or 2 months ago somewhere that Sharon was going to get pregnant?

I'm probably wrong, but I thought I remember it.  How is she going to be able to take her medicine if she's pregnant.  Sometimes some medicines can't be taken when pregnant.

I know someone who too Zoloft while pregnant and then it came out that it could cause birth defects.  My friend's baby didn't have any, but then this is TV so it probably won't be addressed one way or another.

Look at how they handled Niki's disease.  Instead of taking the opportunity to show us over time how she deals with it, they introduce a child being killed and from there it was one thing after another.  Oh!  Let's not forget Michale's cancer.  They turned him into a crazy vengeful man with cancer as if it affected his brain!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Hooty.   Oh no!  I wonder what the little brat Faith will have to say about that.

Jessa
Contributor

They are such a mismatch.  She's so wacky.  The writers don't always get it right.

Honored Contributor

Sharon might be pregnant in her head, lol.  I won't believe it right now.  If she is, all I can say is...Poor Dylan.  He just can't get a break where women are concerned.Woman Indifferent

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

how far along is she? how long ago did she sleep with NICK? any chance it could be his?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

sunshine, it's been a really long time since Nick and Sharon have slept together. I don't think Sharon is pregnant except in her head. She might be off her meds again.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:
sunshine, it's been a really long time since Nick and Sharon have slept together. I don't think Sharon is pregnant except in her head. She might be off her meds again.

thanks foxxie.....i could not remember if they had slept together even after they broke up? i actually like sharon and nick together, but maybe that WAS really the end? wait, what am i saying?.....it is a soap opera after all. Woman LOL i dont really think that nick and sage have any chemistry.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein