Honored Contributor

Y&R Spoiler .................... Chole returns for Delia's Death Anniversary

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Spoiler .................... Chole returns for Delia's Death Anniversary

Thanks Hooty. I was wondering if she found out it's a difficult time out there as far as getting TV jobs.

A lot of people who used to be movie stars are now on TV. I would think that would make it difficult for others to get jobs.

There's no guarantee any more that a TV show will become a hit. Look at some of the one's that tanked that had pretty big stars in it.

Maybe with her return things will get a little better as far as the writing goes.

Valued Contributor

Re: Y&R Spoiler .................... Chole returns for Delia's Death Anniversary

Oh I would love to SEE HER RETURN!!! She is one of my favorite actors and when she no longer was on, I really missed her. Hopefully they will work her back into a storyline and she will once again be on!!

Super Contributor

On 9/14/2014 annabellethecat said:

Thanks Hooty. I was wondering if she found out it's a difficult time out there as far as getting TV jobs.

A lot of people who used to be movie stars are now on TV. I would think that would make it difficult for others to get jobs.

There's no guarantee any more that a TV show will become a hit. Look at some of the one's that tanked that had pretty big stars in it.

Maybe with her return things will get a little better as far as the writing goes.

that is what happened with the actress that plays lilly. she left because she ""wanted to do movies"" and nothing happened! i liked the actress that replaced her - davetta sherwood - much much MUCH better! she was so much more like dru. i was so upset when she got in touch with the big wigs at Y&R wanting her job back! so much for her big movie star career!

Honored Contributor

It will be good to see her come back, especially if she is pregnant with Billy's baby!

Things need to liven up at Y&R again!

Respected Contributor

If Kevin starts to fall for Mariah can you imagine she and Chloe both fighting for him. That would be the cat fight to end all cat fights. I wouldn't want to be in the middle of those two.

Honored Contributor

On 9/16/2014 J Town Girl said:

If Kevin starts to fall for Mariah can you imagine she and Chloe both fighting for him. That would be the cat fight to end all cat fights. I wouldn't want to be in the middle of those two.

LOL, I agree!

Super Contributor

I would like the old Chloe back. Not the whiny one who left and was ignorant to Kevin. I liked them together - they were great comic relief.

Honored Contributor

Me too robomo!

Honored Contributor

Hmmmmmm.....hasn't Chloe always whined? From the moment she was introduced on the show pretending to be pregnant with Cane's baby that turned out to be Billy's baby. She whined about Esther being her mother, etc. I hope she's not coming to stay.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)