Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Someone with clarity in these days of darkness by Toni

On 8/3/2014 Mmsfoxxie said:

I think that Billy and Victoria deserve each other. They are the most immature and spoiled characters on Y&R.

LOL

Respected Contributor

On 8/3/2014 robomo said:

I like the new Billy well enough. He's not Billy Miller, but at least seems age appropriate.

Remember that when the crash happened, Billy jumped out of the car and left Adam to die. Adam would not have done that to Billy, no matter the circumstances.

I agree with most of what Javala-la has to say. No one has gotten away with more murder and mayhem in GC than Victor. He is responsible for more than a few deaths. I'm sick of it too.

I can't stand Stitch anymore, but I do believe that the fire was an accident and he was not responsible.

And Jack? Tired of his actions lately too. I hope and pray that when our Phyllis wakes up, Kelly goes away. Cannot stand her.

Okay - enough! JMO of course.

ITA Robomo this Billy will work out, we were just treated to a special actor in that role it is hard for others like this new one to fill those shoes.

He has good chemistry with Chelsea if makes the viewer cheering them to get to gather, if only Adam (MM) wasn't waiting in the wings, now it depends if MM is not coming back than I would say go for it Chelsea and Billy.

I can't stand Stitch either because he should have not allowed the writers paint him into they hopeless character.

I am glad that Toms is gone he's good at other things, but not this role, and tried to come back in that same mold when he left years ago, and his facial expressions even made it worst.

Frequent Contributor

What??? Stitch allowed the writers to paint him into a hopeless character??? Is this for real?? How dare Stitch allow the writers to do that??

Honored Contributor

On 8/3/2014 sage4 said:

What??? Stitch allowed the writers to paint him into a hopeless character??? Is this for real?? How dare Stitch allow the writers to do that??

Not a problem. How many corners did they put Adam in and he came out smelling like a rose. Switched Sharon baby for the baby he made Ashley miscarry and a bunch of other stuff. Now viewers are waiting with bated breath for the character to return. I have a feeling Ben will be redeemed when the whole story comes out. Ben is obviously protecting someone. And I wouldn't believe anything that came out of Kelly's mouth.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

On 8/3/2014 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 8/3/2014 sage4 said:

Not a problem. How many corners did they put Adam in and he came out smelling like a rose. Switched Sharon baby for the baby he made Ashley miscarry and a bunch of other stuff. Now viewers are waiting with bated breath for the character to return. I have a feeling Ben will be redeemed when the whole story comes out. Ben is obviously protecting someone. And I wouldn't believe anything that came out of Kelly's mouth.

Thaks for the sars sage4 but what I was getting at he looks like a gutless wonder...

not someone who has turn his life around, also some times the wording or phasing Kelly uses does not make sense, it is like she is trying to have it all ways to CHA, such as my brother is a murderer, instead of my brother killed someone.

Murderer mean intent, killed someone leaves the door open as to how it happen. Followed by the thought Murderer, is his continue stalling not telling the rest of the story... it is like you have to let everyone puke on you before the clarity is made....

One of the writers is a drama queen... BTW no one in that collection who is so incense has a leg to stand on themselves for their own pass actions.

Occasional Contributor

I think Avery is going to dig into the Stitch murder. This will clear him. She will do the digging for Dillion's sake
Honored Contributor

On 8/4/2014 stretchabuck said: I think Avery is going to dig into the Stitch murder. This will clear him. She will do the digging for Dillion's sake

SOMEONE should clear Stitch .... for all we know, Kelly has some part in this and Stitch was protecting her. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

And while we're on the subject of "clearing" people ...... I wish they'd finally clear Adam of Delia's death ..... there's no way he hit a child hard enough to kill her and felt no "thump" whatsoever on his car! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor

They can clear him all they want. I just don't want to look at him day after day. I don't know why, I don't care for him.

I wish he'd ride off into the sunset or replace the actor. Humph!

Occasional Contributor

I'm thinking that Stitch's mother killed the father or started the fire and he took the rap for her. Kelly told Jack that after the ""murder"" her mom kept telling her they had to stand behind Stitch.
Honored Contributor

On 8/4/2014 stretchabuck said: I'm thinking that Stitch's mother killed the father or started the fire and he took the rap for her. Kelly told Jack that after the ""murder"" her mom kept telling her they had to stand behind Stitch.

ITA ..... the mother did it !