Respected Contributor

Y&R......Skuzz-ball Adam continues to prove my opinion of him since day-one!

Can you believe he actually didn't want to go help someone in a life and death situation??? OF COURSE I can.........he's a real piece of work (always has been) and doesn't deserve a nice wife and son......a real role-model for Connor!! I've said this before.....he belongs in jail.....really belonged there for other deeds that seemed to have been pushed under the rug.

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R......Skuzz-ball Adam continues to prove my opinion of him since day-one!

Yes, I wrote on my thread about the baby's daddy, that his true colors are showing through, he will never change, plastic surgery or not! That is why I believe he hit & killed Delia!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Y&R......Skuzz-ball Adam continues to prove my opinion of him since day-one!

Yep, they sure threw that in to make sure this is still the snake inside.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Too bad they didn't turn him around and make him more tender-hearted. Adam is always made to be the bad guy.

Billy messed up major too, but they make him out to be 'sweet' Billy. What's good for the goose is good for the gander (what does that mean anyway)? My Grandma (who raised me) used to say that to me.

This weekend I went googling on the internet. Found out all kinds of things and interviews about Amelia Henkle. Very interesting.

Super Contributor

i love adam no matter what he does!! and i love the fact that yes he is STILL adam! period. when they gave victor his personality change with his new heart people hated it!! they complained about how after all these years of victor trying to change him did not make any sense at all. i did not like good victor - and i would not like a good adam.

Honored Contributor

I like this actor in the role. So far, he's doing a good job!

Respected Contributor

On 12/1/2014 annabellethecat said:

Too bad they didn't turn him around and make him more tender-hearted. Adam is always made to be the bad guy.

Billy messed up major too, but they make him out to be 'sweet' Billy. What's good for the goose is good for the gander (what does that mean anyway)? My Grandma (who raised me) used to say that to me.

This weekend I went googling on the internet. Found out all kinds of things and interviews about Amelia Henkle. Very interesting.

she use to be married to Michael Weatherly aka DiNozzlo

Respected Contributor

Adam is complex just like his father

Contributor

On 12/2/2014 loveschocolate said:

I like this actor in the role. So far, he's doing a good job!

I think he is too. I thought no one could replace Michael Muhney, but I was proven wrong!

Valued Contributor

I like him too and what a body he has also! LOL

That's how we roll in the shire..