Regular Contributor

Y & R Shocker!! JT is alive!!

Well we knew this was the only way to get those women & half the town of GC from going to the slammer! They insult us at every turn & I am about to hang it up with this show. So many ridiculous storylines & everytime Nick says that JT has been living in the walls I just crack up! Kyle marrying Summer..what an idiot. Mia being preggers is another joke. No one ever see Dina anymore..guess she's locked in a room upstairs at the Abbott mansion. Children are rarely seen or heard from which is typical. The prison escape was laughable & the women in their designer prison duds! I realize this is a soap & not real life but that is a good thing. Fans keep watching but I am signing over & out!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Y & R Shocker!! JT is alive!!

LOL.........................

I haven't watched since Nikki wrote the letter to her family while locked up and I can't say i miss it.

I assumed Victor would step forward and save the day and produce JT.

Honored Contributor

@Novemberbaby , I am hoping now that Mal Moore's writings are over with and we can now get on to some sensible writing and decent topics!  So glad to get over JT's disappearance, but I think he comes back just in time to die!

Esteemed Contributor

Next case for the doofus private eyes find Dina.

Soon Jack will have time to tear up the walls and look for Mother

once annoying Kerry leaves town. 

Guess she is looking through old photos and listening to Sinatra

records all this time.

They take off a good character like her and keep adding new ones

that are not needed.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I love  Y & R, no matter how kooky it gets. I can't help it.  It's fun entertainment for me but I always have to remember what someone posted on a thread here about "checking your brain at the door" when watching soaps. LOL.

The cabin scenes were so hard to watch-poor acting, directing, writing. I think all these actors are so capable but the writing needs a some work. I miss the character development. 

I miss Dina.  I was thinking last night while watching, what story line(s) would I like to see?  I  was thinking of Mamie coming back, having blown through the million bucks that Jill paid her off with, and having a partnership with Dina to push creepy Kerry out of the Abbott home.  

I miss the skirt chasing smilin' Jack Abbott. I really do. Of course, I miss how trashy Jill used to be too. Having Mia helps.

I think Sharon should open a brothel.  She could be the madam and psychoanalyse her guests while breathlessly saying, 'leave the cash on the dresser" and smoking a cigarette.  All Newman men get a discount and maybe a punch card for frequent visits.

I probably should seek professional help.

Regular Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1  That's when I should have quit! Her story in the slammer was not only hysterical but dumb! Funny when trying to tell her grandkids about her youth.... bet she ran out of ink trying to list all of her marriages & affairs! ha Victor mumbling & acting like the big cheese of the world sickens me. The whole bunch are supposed to be the "elite" of Genoa City, yet they have all been in jail...or should be.

Esteemed Contributor

@Novemberbaby- I don't think I've ever interacted with you before if so I don't remember but you are too funny but truthful I like the way you think.

Unfortunately the Y&R I knew and watched faithfully is long gone I don't know when it happened but it's a trainwreck now.

Respected Contributor

Dina was not shown but they stated she was in her room with the nurse.

The actress playing Kerry is leaving so you won't need to watch her.

Super Contributor

Bring back the Colonnade Room for just one day.

Honored Contributor

They should play out Dina's story in a realistic way. I started watching in February, 2018 when a man named Graham was taking advantage of her diminished capacity. As for Sharon, I like her much more than most viewers because she's not done anything terrible since I started watching. Jack is my favorite male character.