Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Sharon's bridemaids...give me a break!

Be glad when Summer goes back to the rat hole she crawled out of

Phyllis sure can be proud of that kid.

Honored Contributor

It's a soap opera...lol   At best all soaps are just video comic books....lol

Respected Contributor

How many diamond rings does this make now from just Nick alone? She can open her own Kay Jewelers.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Trusted Contributor

I CANNOT STAND SUMMER.

That is all.

Regular Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Will the wedding even take place?

That annoying Summer knows the dirt on her daddy spending the night with

her mom. She might present the news to Sharon on her big day.

As a long time soap watcher, I will tell you if you see Sharon in her wedding dress before the wedding, it will never take place!  I have seen this happen this way on every soap I've watched.

I actually like Sharon and Nick together, so I hope they get married.  I have watched Y and R since day one.

Honored Contributor

If Lauren would update her Mae West hair do she would be the hottest gal on there.  For her age, she's awesome !

Can't wait to see if Lily and Cane can't have any more nooners with her behind bars. LOL   Cane is dumb as a box of rocks

Honored Contributor

@Novemberbaby wrote:

How many times has Sharon been married?? Why do they always have a big wedding with all the hoopla? She should have a ton of bridesmaids becuz she's related to all of them. Sister, sister-in-law, daughter, aunt, sister-in-law- to-be. What a joke this whole show is getting to be! Spare me another vomit producing wedding extravaganza!!

@Novemberbaby  Hopefully ratings. Something has to get viewers to watch the show. They haven’t hit on it yet. For me, another big, over the top wedding that will only last 6 months, if lucky, will not keep me watching. Everyone in the wedding party has either slept w/ each other or wanted to. The same goes for the spectators.

A soap just can’t go on for decades without getting stale. They should close it out like so many other soaps have done. I know it’s getting bad when there’s a fire on the top floor of a building or the collapse of a construction site or a terrible car accident and I pray no one made it out!!!

Honored Contributor

@Katluver925 wrote:

@threecees wrote:

Will the wedding even take place?

That annoying Summer knows the dirt on her daddy spending the night with

her mom. She might present the news to Sharon on her big day.

As a long time soap watcher, I will tell you if you see Sharon in her wedding dress before the wedding, it will never take place!  I have seen this happen this way on every soap I've watched.

I actually like Sharon and Nick together, so I hope they get married.  I have watched Y and R since day one.

i do also @Katluver925.

i have always said that sharon and nick are going to be the future nikki and victor. i have really not liked nick with anyone else.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I would have confessed to Sharon and Billy  before I would pay that little

s*ut off.   That money won't buy them anything. Phyllis isn't worth all that money. LOL    Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

If Lauren would update her Mae West hair do she would be the hottest gal on there.  For her age, she's awesome !

Can't wait to see if Lily and Cane can't have any more nooners with her behind bars. LOL   Cane is dumb as a box of rocks

@SharkE  If I ever got to the Y&R set w/ a scissors, a few people should watch out! Definitely Lauren needs a shoulder or chin length bob, Sharon...OMG...that 30 yrs. of “Peter, Paul & Mary” straight blonde hair has to go. If Lauren’s furry son ever returns, he better run for his life!!