Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Sharon and Adam Engaged

@colliegirls wrote:

It is easy to overlook actual ages when someone has had so much plastic surgery that they look much younger.

True, Even if their face can no longer move... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

If they marry, I'd bet they would divorce within two years.

Esteemed Contributor

Bet they make it!Woman Very Happy  Cute couple.  Sometimes friendship turns into love - quite unexpectedly.  Once you reach a certain age, imho age differences don't matter - it's what you've got in common that counts.

Trusted Contributor

It seems odd, but I wish them well !

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Respected Contributor

My thoughts go in direction that maybe she is testing the water before going public with an announcement. For example, she is so popular and well liked by many fans she or her agent may not want to mess that up as far as her career goes. Personally think she could do better then him, but if this is her choice I wish them well.
Honored Contributor

I get the whole concept that at a certain point age differences become less of a factor, I guess I just don't think he, at 34, is at that point... It always depends on the individuals, of course, but I give more credence to marriages involving large age differences to those who are 50 and above... I can see a fifty year old deciding to marry a 65 year old, but am less convinced that a 34 year old man marrying a 50 year old woman is going to lead to a lasting relationship... Personally, I've always assumed their 'relationship' was more or less for public consumption anyway, but could quite clearly be wrong... Perhaps he really does need to work through some sort of Oedipal issues...

Smiley Surprised Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

I think Adam is quite an attractive man. Your comments make me wonder what you are comparing him to.