Respected Contributor

in real life.  Do they look like a couple to you?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Y&R Sharon and Adam Engaged

images.jpeg.jpg

Super Contributor

I seen the photo that sparked the rumour that they are engaged. 

Esteemed Contributor

@KarenQVC  I just checked Sharon's Instagram. There is nothing.

He is Mark Grossman in real life.

Where have you read this? Like Lucky Dog mentioned, there is only a 

photo of Sharon showing off a diamond ring, I can't find any actual

evidence of an engagement between them.

Honored Contributor

@threecees   His last name is quite fitting - gross man. I can't stand this guy, he looks like a real sleeze to me. Most times he looks unkept. EGAD - I cannot imagine Sharon wanting to be near this guy.

Respected Contributor

I found this picture. 

Young and the Restless: Sharon Newman (Sharon Case) - Melissa Ordway - Hunter King - Amelia Heinle

Sharon Case & Mark Grossman Engaged? Young and the Restless Leaker Says Yes

Twice now, Y&R star Sharon Case flashed a ring on that finger. The first time was at a luncheon for crew member Laura Walsh in a pic posted online by Melissa Ordway. At the pizza party, the Sharon Newman actress was seen with a sparkly diamond on her ring finger, alongside Ordway, Hunter King, and Amelia Heinle, among other crew members.

That photo posted on May 27. However, an inside source at CBS daytime who leaks Young and the Restless information let the cat out of the bag weeks earlier on May 5 with a blind item. They said that two cast members that are dating off-set got engaged. So, it looks like Mark proposed to Sharon even while Adam and Sharon Newman were splitting on-screen....

~soapdirt

Esteemed Contributor

He's 34 & she's 50. I don't see it lasting if it's true. But I wish them luck.You never know.

Frequent Contributor

Joan Collins, Carol Burnett and Mary Tyler Moore all married men with age differences the same and greater  than Mark and Sharon and have enjoyed long term and happy marriages. If this rumor turns out to be true, am wishing them the best.

Respected Contributor

@Chimi wrote:

Joan Collins, Carol Burnett and Mary Tyler Moore all married men with age differences the same and greater  than Mark and Sharon and have enjoyed long term and happy marriages. If this rumor turns out to be true, am wishing them the best.l

They were not unlike the men who marry women who are sixteen years younger.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Esteemed Contributor

It is easy to overlook actual ages when someone has had so much plastic surgery that they look much younger.