Respected Contributor

Y&R SPOILER FOR JUNE 22 - 26

Scoops for the week of June 29th, courtesy Meghan @ Toni's:
- Phyllis loses her cool.
- Dylan seeks revenge.

The following are Day by Day previews for the upcoming week of June 22nd, courtesy Meghan @ Toni's & Cable Guide:

6/22: Summer learns Kyle's secret; Ashley shares a secret with Phyllis; Jack hits a road block on his way home.

6/23: Michael and Lauren discuss their marriage; Sharon has big news for Dylan.

6/24: Phyllis teams up with Billy searching for answers about Jack; Paul hears a shocking confession from Avery.

6/25: Cane plans a night of romance for Lily; Adam makes a deal with the devil.
6/26: Marco sets a trap for Victor; Jack prepares to reclaim his life in GC.

MORE.... http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/kurnyr/spoilers.html

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R SPOILER FOR JUNE 22 - 26

Thanks, Javala. I'll look at the link later.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

can you explain what is a spoiler and how do i get rid of it? i did press escape but it didn't do anything. also i'm not tech saavy.

thank muchSmiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

peanut21  I gather you are talking about the Q tool I really don't understand it s function...

I am like you I don't want to click on something incase I can get rid of it LOL

Respected Contributor

I do wonder what is Y&R thinking over there messing with our minds...

To see Jack look like Marco was disturbing...

And Yack acting like Jack with his mannerisms is weird... because unless one study another person for a long time even than to have their voice and body markings etc...

Some how Victor will smell but he most likely will come out of this...

Making it look like he was also fooled....

Honored Contributor

java, I noticed this is a different website we went to.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong but it is the same thing you posted here.  I'm so dumb when it comes to clicking over.  Am I doing something wrong?  The other one had a lot more things on it.  I'm looking for it, but don't see it.  What am I doing wrong.

Respected Contributor

Annabel this is for the week one that I have posted from for many many years.....  but i have done so for a long time...

Honored Contributor

I think people would be surprised at how many soap sites there are when you google. QVC is just another site used for them. Javala is good at searching for them and posting for those that don't like searching. I think it's nice that she doesn't try to take credit for someone else's work when she puts them here.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:
I think people would be surprised at how many soap sites there are when you google. QVC is just another site used for them. Javala is good at searching for them and posting for those that don't like searching. I think it's nice that she doesn't try to take credit for someone else's work when she puts them here.

I know it does not show but I have been doing these things regularly since 2004, my husband passed away in Dec. 2001 and Victor had the same mannerism as my husband, not the ruthless side of him, but the caring and thoughtful which always reminded me of him. Now days that part of Victor character is lost... anyway I digress.... and like everyone else we like Y&R in those days one could eke out a lot of tidbits, now the internet has really tighten up.... even for simple things like soaps...

I did this until my adrenal fatigue got the best of me and the commotion

going on here, I will never forget hooty and her defense for me. It seem all those years of dedication and efforts were being for not...  there was no easy way to quiet the waters.... when I started doing Y&R after recuperating and building up my health I knew it was not good to get caught up in snares, they would only weaken one immune system..

I didn't handle this as good as I should have and hooty and I had a fall out but I did not want to go there again, but my natural man got the best of me for a brief time... 

I know it is up to me to do what I can even if others want to still live in the pass... if we love one another, really try, lot of good can come from it...

Some here are believers no one knows when, but the time is very very near,  no one want to be caught short like the other 5 virgins

Honored Contributor

Foxxii Smiley Happy     Java:  Smiley Happy  You guys both rock!