Honored Contributor

Re: 👠👛 Y&R SEPTEMBER 2019 SPOILERS! 👛👠

Some people are so damaged and ate up inside they can't be fixed and Adam is one of them.

He needs to go to a mental hospital or a state prison where he will be with his own.

No redeeming qualities.

He sure is in love with himself thinks all women can't resist him.

If Faith is due home and Sharon wants to dump her on Nick which Nick

is a great father and has more business being with her then Sharon who

wants to leave town again . Poor Faith "gee Mom I just got back and your leaving ?"

Yep, she loves that Faith child.

gag.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I'VE GOT IT!!!!!

The good, the caring, the honest and fair Nick simply MUST end up with the talented, the beautiful, the gifted and perfect Lola... Now THAT is a match made on the outskirts between heaven and, well, the other place...

He's never done anything that bad that he would deserve Lola!!   please!

Oh but they're both just so darned GOOD... I love the idea of them together... Maybe they could open a mission or something... Lola could do all the cooking... Nick could do all the pompous proselytizing... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17 wrote:

After the scene today with Michael being threatened AGAIN by Adam....i just feel they have made Adam SO EVIL that there is no bringing him back to the "feel sorry for him" guy...........no pity here at all..............and the constant bad guy is grinding on my nerves......ready to see him go...EVEN though i think his acting has been very good ..............and also the he & Sharon hookup was creepy.

Him with Sharon is just pretty gross..They need to drop that idea like the hot potato it is. As for Adam, they're definitely pushing the envelope with him to the point of making it completely unbelievable. Typical of these writers, they don't know when to stop and they don't know what to do. I like a bad boy as well as anybody, but they're making him into a caricature. He's one of the few interesting characters they have and it's a shame to see them turn him into a cartoon. 

At this point, now that the endless baby saga is sort of wrapping up and they appear to be moving on to other things over on Bold and Beautiful, I'm watching that one far more intently than I am this dud. When I watch, I'm still fast forwarding through more than I'm actually watching. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb it's funny that you mentioned that you are interested in B&B at this time more than Y&R because that's exactly what is going on with me.   I find myself losing interest in so many of the scenes between the characters in Y&R that I wonder why I'm even still watching.   

In comparison, I always make sure that I have that 30 minutes of B&B to myself so I can enjoy the show.

Respected Contributor

Zoe.Goody another bimbo on the show!

Respected Contributor

Another talk today about Devon's inheritance.    Are we really supposed to care if he has to give some of that money back?   He had such a whiny tone to his voice when he was talking to Elena about the letter he received.   GMAB Devon, even if you lose some of it you still are talking about having a significant amount of money left.    

Even a challenge to a will would not cause him to lose any property that he already owned.   They aren't going to come and seize his highrise properties or the restaurant that he owns.    

I know the character has his fans but I never cared for him.   He is so low energy and just dull.   I really don't think they could do anything to make his character interesting.  I know some thought that when he was with Hilary he was exciting but it was more of her carrying the energy of the couple.   He was more of her puppet and just fell in line behind her.   

Honored Contributor

pretty soon Victor and Jack will be life long buddies.

We all need , when we get blue, just pack up and leave town drive or jet off to another town or country and "get my head straight". Yeah, right.

Jack and Sharon now are in need of some R&R. Jack just wants a woman and Sharon is probably looking for Mr. Goodbar.

Zoe is a joke. Phyllis told her the truth. Another kid who needs parental love and never got it and is searching for 'love' on the internet to make her feel valuble. Feel sorry for her. Poor Phyllis looked like Ms. Kitty next to that young girl. Bet she loves those scenes. 

Animation2.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

After the scene today with Michael being threatened AGAIN by Adam....i just feel they have made Adam SO EVIL that there is no bringing him back to the "feel sorry for him" guy...........no pity here at all..............and the constant bad guy is grinding on my nerves......ready to see him go...EVEN though i think his acting has been very good ..............and also the he & Sharon hookup was creepy.

Him with Sharon is just pretty gross..They need to drop that idea like the hot potato it is. As for Adam, they're definitely pushing the envelope with him to the point of making it completely unbelievable. Typical of these writers, they don't know when to stop and they don't know what to do. I like a bad boy as well as anybody, but they're making him into a caricature. He's one of the few interesting characters they have and it's a shame to see them turn him into a cartoon. 

At this point, now that the endless baby saga is sort of wrapping up and they appear to be moving on to other things over on Bold and Beautiful, I'm watching that one far more intently than I am this dud. When I watch, I'm still fast forwarding through more than I'm actually watching. 

I tried a couple years back getting into B &B.....but the constant "few people" switching mates back and forth 

was pretty creepy to me....i know they occasionally do that on other soaps....but B&B was continuous...and everyone has been with eachother times over and over....

just couldn't get into it............i watch GH besides Y&R

and their storylines are a bit more interesting these days

then Y &R................out there...but still more interesting....

Was wondering after todays show and Jack& Sharon

both taking off to "find themselves" ....if they will end up

at the same place.......??.........and i don't think  Nick is

NEARLY as good as Lola...................she is made of pure

cane sugar!!  NO one deserves her......maybe Adam.......

Honored Contributor

LOL

Honored Contributor

Summary for Wednesday, September 4th from soaps.com:

At the ranch, Victoria updates her parents that Billy’s gone to rehab. She knows Adam is the root of his troubles. She adds he knew Chloe was alive, and describes his nightmares about Delia. When Victoria reveals she can’t find which rehab he’s in, Victor wonders if he’s in rehab at all. He thinks Chloe is the one who shot Adam. Victoria agrees, and thinks Billy knew and was protecting her. Abby arrives with takeout and Nick follows. Abby shares that Adam told her she’s not on his hitlist. Nikki says he confronted Victor the other day. Victor warns Adam’s plotting something. After Nick goes, Abby checks on Victor’s health and talk turns to Jack leaving town. Victor recalls advising him to get a new perspective. Abby says Kyle’s running the ship. Nick returns with Christian and Abby ensures everyone’s coming to her opening before leaving. Talk turns to Chelsea, and Victor thinks anything’s better than working with the red-headed hellion. Later, Victor cuddles Christian while he naps and tells Nick he’s happy he’s living with him again. “He is where he belongs with you.” Nick thanks Victor for sticking by him.

Adam joins Nate at Society and sets his newspaper down on Nate’s tablet. They chat and Adam eventually asks about Victor’s treatments. Nate scoffs at his ‘real’ reason for chatting him up. Adam admits he and Victor have issues, but he worries about the old guy. Nate is pleased with Victor’s progress. When Nate takes a call, Adam leaves with his tablet.

At the Abbott mansion, Kyle tells a surprised Traci that Jack left town and took a leave of absence. Traci knows he’s been unhappy. Kyle relays he left a young, hungry guy in charge, “Me.” Traci is happy he’ll get the experience and believes he’ll make Jack proud.

At Crimson Lights, Phyllis insists she doesn’t want Summer to bail on the Grand Phoenix opening; she’s just disappointed in Abby and Chelsea forcing her out. Summer agrees it sucks. Phyllis croons she would never expect Summer to storm out of the opening or ignore it on social media – she feels Abby and the grifter will screw it up on their own. Summer and Phyllis agree that Nick’s very naïve to believe Chelsea’s changed. Summer isn’t thrilled to be living with her, but refuses Phyllis’ offer to move her. Summer gets a text from Kyle and warns Phyllis not to get in trouble as she leaves.

Phyllis arrives at Adam’s penthouse and asks if Adam suspects Chloe tried to run him down. She realizes Chloe shot him and he had her hostage – figuratively – until Michael became D.A. Adam still believes Victor was behind the incident. He reveals Nate’s tablet and Phyllis learns he wants her to hack into it and get Victor’s medical records to find out about his meds so he can tweak his dose and worsen his side effects. The family will rally around, then they can do what they want. Phyllis reminds him Victor’s her daughter’s grandfather – why should she get sucked in? Adam says, “For the fun of it.” Phyllis doesn’t work without reward. Adam offers his never-ending friendship and gratitude. She’ll do it, but warns there will be quid pro quo for this. Phyllis hands Adam the pertinent files and relays she cleared his footprint from the tablet. He’s impressed.

At Jabot, Kyle disconnects from Ashley in Paris as Summer arrives. He informs her his dad and Billy are taking time off. Summer learns Billy’s in rehab and Jack’s finding himself. She thinks Kyle’s joking when he says he’s taking over. Kyle asks how she feels about him being her boss. Summer wonders how Lola feels about it. Kyle tells Summer she scored points by showing up at the wedding, and reminds Summer how well they worked together. He wants to make their mark at Jabot and suggests their personal lives should be off-limits. Soon, they’re brainstorming, and Summer blows off a meeting with Theo to stay. They discuss having influencers take over the Jabot feed during the Grand Phoenix’s opening. Kyle trusts her judgement. “We’re good?” Summer replies, “We’re phenomenal.” After, Kyle sits and reflects in the CEO chair.

At Society, Abby and Nate discuss how busy they’ve been. Nate realizes his tablet’s missing and asks her if Adam would have taken it.

In his car, Jack calls Traci and enthuses that he needs to recharge. Traci asks him to check in and hopes he finds what he’s looking for. Jack says, “So do I.” By his hand is a brochure for Pine Forest Inn and Spa.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Adam crosses a line.