Esteemed Contributor

Re: 👠👛 Y&R SEPTEMBER 2019 SPOILERS! 👛👠

Today i mostly FF the "Billy" show..and just kept wondering WHY a day devoted to this ridiculous storyline........then i started wondering if the powers that be are being pressured by fans to bring back Billy Miller since he is now a free agent since the writers of Y&R have made the present Billy character totally disliked by the viewers........are they trying to resurrect this Billy to try and make him more "likeable" and make him in his fantasies to regret all the stupid actions the writers have made him jump through over the past year as a despicable character???  In order not to have to think about getting Billy Millers popular portrayal of Billy return?

Respected Contributor

Glad I checked on here before trying to watch today.  Saves me the time.  A day of Billy does not sound good.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17 wrote:

Today i mostly FF the "Billy" show..and just kept wondering WHY a day devoted to this ridiculous storyline........then i started wondering if the powers that be are being pressured by fans to bring back Billy Miller since he is now a free agent since the writers of Y&R have made the present Billy character totally disliked by the viewers........are they trying to resurrect this Billy to try and make him more "likeable" and make him in his fantasies to regret all the stupid actions the writers have made him jump through over the past year as a despicable character???  In order not to have to think about getting Billy Millers popular portrayal of Billy return?

Whatever their reasons, it was a dumb idea... Personally, as someone mentioned earlier, I think this was put together as part of what they hope will be a successful Emmy reel... Y&R didn't win a single acting award last year... I also think it was a quick way to hopefully wrap up what proved to be another unsuccessful story line...

As for Miller, he, like Stafford (and, for that matter, Muhney) was a place in time... Stafford's less than rousing return is evidence of that... While I get it that the nitwits running this show seem to think everything old is new again, that strategy isn't working out for them, as evidenced by the huge drop in ratings... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Don't anybody (in lieu of the show asked me what he did ) LOL

ROFLMAO

No worries... Not remotely interested in Billy's little tirade... 

Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I had household chores to do and never even turned on the T V LOL

If the family isn't in on victor being dead ,then, that's really gonna be a shock like when Chloe jumped out of the coffin and Kevin fainted dead away.

that's kind of cruel to do that to the grandkids.  "Poppy is dead, OOps, no he's back" . I 'd scream "what is he one of the walking dead" LOL

get the stake !

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Don't anybody (in lieu of the show asked me what he did ) LOL

ROFLMAO

No worries... Not remotely interested in Billy's little tirade... 

Smiley LOL

I meant my husband's occupation hahahahahha

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I assume they haven’t thought about the rest of the viewers changing the channel leaving Y&R in the dark just like All My Children. They received a call the night before shooting that the show was canceled. Yep, cold, but the writing’s on the wall for this soap for sure. 

I don't know how much longer they can perpetrate this travesty on their audience and hope to stay on the air, but I can say it's very tempting to turn off and tune out for a bit until they put an end to all this nonsense with Victor... Again, it's just ill conceived, badly executed and completely amateurish... These writers are desperate...

Honored Contributor

I totally skipped today’s show. Just not interested @stevieb @SharkE @Roni18 @kelsey17 and all. 

Honored Contributor

Lot of people think the silver chipmunk storyline with Kevin was the most out of this world

But

I think the man behind the wall at Vic's had to be the most ignorant storyline of all time.

Not in the basement or the attic like you all have seen in horror movies, but, in the freaking wall on the main floor?

I'm still laughing over that stupid a** storyline.

didn't the hired help hear or see or smell drywall being cut into, layer of dust everywhere, noise, etc.

What are those security guards doing all day and night down at the gate ?   Like 'what' ?

Tom-Cruise-confused-GIF-1.gif

Honored Contributor

Hopefully Billy has cried it out and is out of the way and we get a decent show today.