Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘› Y&R SEPTEMBER 2019 SPOILERS! ๐Ÿ‘›๐Ÿ‘ 

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme wrote:

Bring Chance in and rid us of the fumbling around Devon - just because a character's been around is no reason to keep him!  End the viewers' suffering!  And, most importantly, bring Gloria back! 

@eddyandme  Especially this... I'm not sure I care whether they bring Chance in right now or not because the cast is already swollen to the point that they don't know what to do with them all (and I also don't trust them to cast the part well) but I fully agree there's no reason to keep around a veteran character, no matter how long they've been around, that adds absolutely nothing to the equation... This Devon is boring, largely unappealing and not a particularly good actor, all his lines being delivered in a flat monotone... If they want a Black presence to keep the specter of Neil Winters alive then at least, for heaven's sake, recast the role with someone who can add the occasional spark or do as they did with dull Paul and bump him to 'recurring', but please, don't try to make him the focus of a major story line because he can't carry it... As for Gloria, it goes without saying I'd far rather see her back than half the nitwits that have been added to the cast in recent memory...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

ok...did I miss a spoiler ....is Victor really dead??

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@smileshannon  Most of us don't think so. It seems more likely he faked his demise to trap Adam. There has been nothing out there indicating the actor playing Victor is leaving the show.

Trusted Contributor

Honored Contributor

They keep saying Victor is dead. That can't be so. I just wonder who is in on it.

Honored Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

Young And The Restless Ratings Sink To All Time Low

https://celebratingthesoaps.com/the-young-and-the-restless/young-and-the-restless-ratings-sink-to-al...

circling the drain.

Regular Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

They keep saying Victor is dead. That can't be so. I just wonder who is in on it.

I think it's a scheme between Victor and Nate to find out who doubled his medication.

Respected Contributor

The actor is telling those who are devoted to his character to just stay tuned and keep watching "The Young and the Restless" because everything will be revealed in time. Astute viewers who quickly suspected that the death was faked in order to teach Adam a lesson were correct as Soap Dirt rumors indicated a plan set in motion by the Newman patriarch and Dr. Nate Hastings. It is unclear, however, if any of the other family members are aware of the plan.
Honored Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

Young And The Restless Ratings Sink To All Time Low

https://celebratingthesoaps.com/the-young-and-the-restless/young-and-the-restless-ratings-sink-to-al...

@Ketra  Why are most of us not surprised... 

Respected Contributor

Ho-hummmm so another back from the dead SL in our future. Did they really expect anyone would believe ole Vic checked out of GC and Y&R? Now that would be news. EB is there for life just like Mrs. C (miss you JC....when we lost her that's when things started goin' downhill....fast) ) was. So now we have the back from the dead character list expanding yet again..... Adam, Chloe and Vic too (not for the first time) . One track SL minds those pesky writers. What this show needs are some shocking twists! (and NO MORE newbies!)