Respected Contributor

Re: 👠👛 Y&R SEPTEMBER 2019 SPOILERS! 👛👠

Also, in the old days of soaps, the casting was so much better.  Many of these people they have bringing in just don't have any charisma at all. 

Respected Contributor

I watched Friday's show tonight.  I do admit that Tessa sounded the best that I've ever hear her and she even looked nice.  Still not a fan though.  She and Mariah are just plain boring.  I think they should let Tessa go back to her old scheming ways or something.  Maybe have her spike the drinks instead of introducing Zoe.  

The Adam story is really over the top.  Not to mention the Billy saga.  

Honored Contributor

I seen the previews of the hotel opening. Things are getting kinky up in there

I think Zoe used the ectasy drug in the sangria .

it's like a Rick James video.

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17 wrote:

Well todays show.....??

First of all....i seriously can't believe Nate didn't contact Victor and advise him that his medical records could have been compromised by Adam....REALLY?? Knowing AND

personally hearing Adam threaten Victor and the rest of the Newman family..................he truly believes Adam took the  pad and yet doesn't alert Victor???  Don't want him for my doctor.....................................

And WHY can't anyone doing any evil deed be CAUGHT in soaps???  I think that would have been a better storyline...................this switching meds is the same storyline GH had a while back...........nothing new..............

Also............now that we have have not only Tessa singing...we have Lola and Chelsea as backup singers.....really?????  Next it will be Victor and Jack

humming a happy tune together..........WHAT is with the MUSICAL input into this soap????

Also WHO has a party the night before an Grand Opening (shouldn't they be busy with last minute details?)

to celebrate the upcoming opening???

Guess Zoe put a drug into everyones drinks so she could

hashtag the event!!!

its just getting weirder and weirder.........isn't school for the younger audience back in session so these immature storylines can be over???

@kelsey17  Original huh? Spiking the punch bowl... And yes, isn't it time for the show written for and apparently by teenyboppers... to retire for the season and return to adult fare... This whole crew, their influencers, their hashtags and their antics have grown significantly beyond being merely tiresome...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Ok...so Victor has a bit of a setback and Nate doesn't THINK it MAY have something to do w/Adam consisdering the timing??   really??

Also...so the big celebration is for the "lobby" of the Phoenix hotel???  i see sofas, chairs and a pool table???????

The is the great UPPER class hotel huh??  About as upper class as "Society"......

Funny how since Lola got married she has been wearing a bunch of high styling clothes these days......and she wants to move to a new place............ i guess she is getting used to being married to money.................that was quick.

I hope Zoe is gone after this drugging episode....

Trusted Contributor

Guess I have questions and comments....Does anyone else think that the CBS soaps have increased or changed lighting recently ?  Or is it just my eyes.. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I'm also noticing more makeup especially on the men. The actors and actress'es are all starting to have a look like they are embalmed or mortuary looking to me...Ray looked like a priest today all in black, a turtleneck and he had on glossy lipstick that's very noticeable..yuck

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Esteemed Contributor

@deja vu wrote:

Guess I have questions and comments....Does anyone else think that the CBS soaps have increased or changed lighting recently ?  Or is it just my eyes.. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I'm also noticing more makeup especially on the men. The actors and actress'es are all starting to have a look like they are embalmed or mortuary looking to me...Ray looked like a priest today all in black, a turtleneck and he had on glossy lipstick that's very noticeable..yuck

I laughed at your post..............i noticed when they "cleaned" Rey up a couple weeks back that he had

better manicured eyebrows then me!!!!

Even Kyle has looked super groomed...even his hummel head hairdo...!!

Trusted Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@deja vu wrote:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I laughed at your post..............i noticed when they "cleaned" Rey up a couple weeks back that he had

better manicured eyebrows then me!!!!

Even Kyle has looked super groomed...even his hummel head hairdo...!!

Thx..I hoped it was not  just me..I've been on several new meds recently.  And yes I noticed even the guys hands looked embalmed too me. Maybe they are all going for a manican look now.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

Re: 👠👛 Y&R SEPTEMBER 2019 SPOILERS! 👛ðŸ‘