Super Contributor

Re: 👠👛 Y&R SEPTEMBER 2019 SPOILERS! 👛👠

Jack and Sharon out of town.  Wanna bet they wind up in the same place.  So Sharon is what Jack has been looking for all his life Woman Very Happy Hope I'm wrong.

Honored Contributor

Can't remember if she married him , too ?

Did she miss one ?

Can you imagine all the baggage she would bring to the Abbott household?

Jack might as well go online and advertise for a foreign bride.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm pretty sure Sharon and Jack have been married before. I listed all her husbands a while back and seem to remember he was among them. Maybe, maybe not... At least he's more age-appropriate than is Adam... I guess Celeste won't be getting her slice of the Abbott pie...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

After the scene today with Michael being threatened AGAIN by Adam....i just feel they have made Adam SO EVIL that there is no bringing him back to the "feel sorry for him" guy...........no pity here at all..............and the constant bad guy is grinding on my nerves......ready to see him go...EVEN though i think his acting has been very good ..............and also the he & Sharon hookup was creepy.

Him with Sharon is just pretty gross..They need to drop that idea like the hot potato it is. As for Adam, they're definitely pushing the envelope with him to the point of making it completely unbelievable. Typical of these writers, they don't know when to stop and they don't know what to do. I like a bad boy as well as anybody, but they're making him into a caricature. He's one of the few interesting characters they have and it's a shame to see them turn him into a cartoon. 

At this point, now that the endless baby saga is sort of wrapping up and they appear to be moving on to other things over on Bold and Beautiful, I'm watching that one far more intently than I am this dud. When I watch, I'm still fast forwarding through more than I'm actually watching. 

I tried a couple years back getting into B &B.....but the constant "few people" switching mates back and forth 

was pretty creepy to me....i know they occasionally do that on other soaps....but B&B was continuous...and everyone has been with eachother times over and over....

just couldn't get into it............i watch GH besides Y&R

and their storylines are a bit more interesting these days

then Y &R................out there...but still more interesting....

Was wondering after todays show and Jack& Sharon

both taking off to "find themselves" ....if they will end up

at the same place.......??.........and i don't think  Nick is

NEARLY as good as Lola...................she is made of pure

cane sugar!!  NO one deserves her......maybe Adam.......

About Bold and Beautiful, I get what you're saying and it is pretty incestuous over there... Then again, when you think about it, it's easily just about as incestuous on Y&R... I think it seems more glaring because B&B is only a half hour so is a smaller cast and hasn't been around as long so the musical spouses appear more obvious... 

Honored Contributor

What is the significance of the Pine Forest Inn and Spa where Jack is heading ? That's not where Sharon is going is it ?

Honored Contributor

Summary for Thursday, September 5th from soaps.com:

Chloe awakens Billy and tells him they’re in the Chancellor boathouse. He asks what she did to him. Chloe realizes he doesn’t remember the car wreck and informs him they’re in hiding because he tried to kill Adam and she stopped him. She followed him after he told her he’d figured out how to handle Adam. Billy remembers none of it and wouldn’t try to murder Adam. Chloe feels she’s the only one who can help him.

At the penthouse, Adam tells someone on the phone that sometimes out in the open in the best way to be discreet. The doorbell rings – it’s Nate. Adam plays dumb when accused of stealing his tablet. Nate comes inside, looks around, then warns Adam illegally accessing medical files is a serious crime. Nate threatens to call the police. Adam thinks they’d laugh. Nate warns him whatever he’s up to with Victor, leave him and Abby out of it. After, Connor arrives.

At Jabot, Kyle and Summer enthuse that the tie-in with the hotel opening is creating so much buzz. Kyle’s happy they’re working together again; he just wishes Theo wasn’t a part of the opening or her life. Summer reminds him of their boundaries then suggests a change of scenery.

At Society, Abby and Lola discuss Kyle becoming interim CEO at Jabot and their decision to find a new home as Theo eavesdrops. Summer and Kyle arrive. Lola greets them. In the corridor, Theo texts Zoe to come. He joins Summer and Kyle in time for Lola to mention that Kyle’s Jabot’s interim CEO. When Lola walks off, Theo needles Kyle – he’s surprised Lola is cool with it. Kyle thinks Theo’s the one with an issue and warns his schtick is getting old. Just then, Zoe arrives. Kyle glares at Theo. Summer pulls Theo aside and Zoe gushes to Kyle how stoked she is that Theo’s including her. Kyle warns Theo brought her there to mess with him. Zoe is grateful Theo’s helping start her career. Meanwhile, Summer confronts Theo about keeping his feud with Kyle going. Kyle interrupts to say he’s returning to Jabot. Zoe joins Summer and Theo and he proclaims he’s happy for Kyle but doesn’t want him to lose his edge. Zoe walks away and Summer says his protégé may buy his bull, but she doesn’t. She wonders if he plans to blow up Kyle’s marriage. Theo says she’s sexy when calling him out and notes the truth could blow up Kyle’s life because he chose to hide it. “We hold that power in our hands.” Elsewhere, Nate tells Abby he’s surer than ever that Adam stole his tablet – he was taunting him. Abby wonders if it’s Adam’s twisted way of getting answers about their father’s health. Nate worries he might use the medical information against him somehow. Abby hopes not, but with Adam you must be prepared for the worst.

At Crimson Lights, Chloe updates Kevin that Billy has no recollection of certain things – he has gaps like some other part of him is taking over. Kevin worries he needs serious help. Chloe agrees and she’s the one who can help him. Kevin’s concerned this could put them at risk and forbids Chloe to do this. Chloe argues things could get worse if Billy goes back to his life. Kevin realizes he can’t talk her out of it.

Adam and Connor are playing ball in Chancellor Park when the boy asks him to coach his team. Adam would love that. When Connor joins some kids, a woman appears. She tells Adam his father’s on an experimental protocol and confirms she was able to get what he requested. The woman warns doubling the dosage will increase his side effects dramatically. Adam understands. She leaves and Connor reappears.

Lola arrives at Jabot, where Kyle tells her he had his fill of Theo. Lola doesn’t understand the grudge. Kyle doesn’t either and complains Theo’s passive-aggressive routine is wearing thin. Lola says he seems like a jealous ex-girlfriend. Kyle laughs, “I know.” Lola doesn’t want to dwell on Theo and sits on Kyle’s lap. She wants to go home for a proper, or not proper, celebration.

At the penthouse, Adam stares at a prescription bottle and mutters, “You brought this on yourself.” He tells Connor they’ll have to call it a day. Connor asks if he’s sick, like Grandpa. Adam assures Connor his grandfather will be fine – he’s invincible.

In a hotel suite, Theo throws Summer on the bed in her bra and they kiss.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Chelsea and Abby prepare for the hotel’s grand opening.

Honored Contributor

Hopefully, Victor is on his toes and hopefully Nate tells Victor what he suspects , so, Victor will take only stuff that Nate gives to him in person

therefore, Adam can't put over his agenda.

Probably cameras at Society that can show Adam and his newspaper trick

Honored Contributor

Zoe... Just what this show needed... Another twit of a character and another casting job that can't act... 

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Must be as evil as Adam I question their values.

Adam is a master manipulator and is as dangerous as people in today's

headlines he shouldn't be out in the population.

Anybody that would turn down Rey must have cataracts worse then mine

LOL

Sorry @SharkE................but wouldn't take Rey if they paid me.........ha.   and i have good eyes!!

Esteemed Contributor

That took quite a while for Dr. Nate to discover his pad was missing....really????   Also...now that he figures that Adam

took the pad....and that Adam kept trying to find out info

about Victor.....the NORMAL thing to happen is for Nate

to warn Victor and like another poster said..have Victor ONLY take meds from Nate.....but then again...i said that is the NORMAL scenerio............i am sure with the soap ....

Nate won't say a word....will get the pad back...and not even bother telling Victor even though Adam declared war

on him..........................

I would think by now with Victoria telling Victor about Billy's delusions and his mystery disappearance that Victor is smart enough to put 2 and 2 together and realize that MAYBE Billy is the one who tried to run Adam over...

........................you think???