Respected Contributor

The Young and the Restless, which has been the top-rated daytime drama for 25 consecutive years, received a multi-year pick-up through 2017.

Logo

Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Renewed thru.... 2017

Good news, but that USED TO mean something. These days they just drop a show anyway. I just finished reading about a show called Mulaney. I saw the last 10 minutes of it.

It seemed terrible. Then I went on the internet and read that the powers that be requested more shows and then more shows.

Then I read that it is so terrible they are probably going to dump the show. Like I said, it seemed terrible, but I only watched 10 minutes of this show.

So, again, the renewal is nice and it used to mean something, but not anymore. Unfortunately.

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Renewed thru.... 2017

On 12/21/2014 annabellethecat said:

Good news, but that USED TO mean something. These days they just drop a show anyway. I just finished reading about a show called Mulaney. I saw the last 10 minutes of it.

It seemed terrible. Then I went on the internet and read that the powers that be requested more shows and then more shows.

Then I read that it is so terrible they are probably going to dump the show. Like I said, it seemed terrible, but I only watched 10 minutes of this show.

So, again, the renewal is nice and it used to mean something, but not anymore. Unfortunately.

Do you mean The McCarthy that show is the worst it reflects nothing of the Irish nor good comedy it is dreadful I tried to watch it one night I cringed most of the time through it waiting for Elementary.... If you are talking about another show call Mulaney than what do they have against the Irish?