Valued Contributor

Y & R Paul questioning Dylan

Really?? How about that's a conflict of interest?? They didn't have anyone else to interview him?

Respected Contributor

Re: Y & R Paul questioning Dylan

I did not see today yet but isn't Paul by the book type of guy and I think this will help build the relationship between them, because Dylan respects doing the right thing.

Honored Contributor

I'm watching it now (DVR). I agree with both of you. I guess with the money they are loosing with the idea that so many people have stopped watching the show, they must be loosing money.....they can't hire more people. That stupid policeman what's his name hasn't been seen in awhile.

I've found something new I now FF over (besides Stitch and several others) and that would be Kelly's Mother. Ugh! I've never cared for the woman. (Thank you DVR).

Honored Contributor

Today is Tuesday and I'm watching Dylan being pensive (remember his pensive face) with Dr. Stitch. Normally I FF over everything Stitch, but this might be an important (if there is anything with this dumb show) part.

How many times are we going to have to wonder if Dylan had any part of a murder? So, I think they're leading up to a murder mystery and then a long stretched out plot of a murder trial.

Honored Contributor

I hope they don't drag this out like they did the murder of Diane!

I don't think Ian is really dead, but of course they would blame it on Dylan! If he is dead, the man that supposedly married him & Mariah could have killed him!

Super Contributor

they need to bring back that fine detective - but he is on Bones now!

Honored Contributor

Come on shesallthat.....who are you talking about? Are you talking about that yummy guy (forget his name) who is Nina's son who threw Phyllis across the table and well..........(Hey! I'm old.....I can dream).......

Respected Contributor

On 9/16/2014 Hooty said:

I hope they don't drag this out like they did the murder of Diane!

I don't think Ian is really dead, but of course they would blame it on Dylan! If he is dead, the man that supposedly married him & Mariah could have killed him!

I agree with you Hooty I remember Ian was trying to frame Dylan in the pass and I think it was Ian or his sidekick who called the insurance co.

It could be Ian followed Dylan to the race track and decide to plant indicting items....

Respected Contributor

On 9/16/2014 annabellethecat said:

Today is Tuesday and I'm watching Dylan being pensive (remember his pensive face) with Dr. Stitch. Normally I FF over everything Stitch, but this might be an important (if there is anything with this dumb show) part.

How many times are we going to have to wonder if Dylan had any part of a murder? So, I think they're leading up to a murder mystery and then a long stretched out plot of a murder trial.

Dr. Stitch what is it with those ill fitted, ugly plaid shirt, some men have no ability to dress themselves! I can why every time he comes on to fast forward those dreadful colors he choses that putrid green smock when he was working...

Honored Contributor

I heard someone (of course I forget who) asked him about the nickname ""Stitch"" and he explained it.

I think it is appropriate.........I don't know why.....it is totally ignorant of me..I know....but I can't stand his character.