Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R October 2017... SPOILERS!!! 🍁🎃🍂🎃

If Cane's resume to be a high powered exec is that he's the son of an Aussie gangster & a conman, Lily's at least led a fairly crime free life !

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

"Later, Billy has Lily in the Brash & Sassy office and offers her the full-time executive position left vacant by Cane. Lily is appreciative and accepts. They hug."

All right, now this is just plain butt stupid... WHAT in Lily's resume has prepared her to be a corporate executive... I swear, I need to move to Genoa City where apparently anyone can assume whatever role he or she chooses... I think I'll hop a plane and upon landing set myself up as the Empress of Freakin' Everything...

@stevieb

You bet me to the punch - UNBELIEVABLE!!!!Woman Surprised

You both beat me to it.  She's a hostess at a hotel, then a top short model and now.....(drum roll) big shot executive that apparently needs no college business courses or on the job training.  Amazing!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie@aubnwa01@eddyandme@stevieb, Lily as a corporate executive is really stretching reality!!! We all need to move to GC. We have our "pick" of jobs. Let's see.....Sharon is a psychologist now, Lily a corporate executive, Abby a corporate executive, Mariah a daytime TV co-host.....help me out here...🙄

Honored Contributor

I think we all know that something is going to happen at that awards ceremony.  

I have to lol when I see Dina with her purse on her arm with her cute little walk, lol.  And she has this aristocratic way of speaking.  I like little people.  I'm only five ft.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie@aubnwa01@eddyandme@stevieb, Lily as a corporate executive is really stretching reality!!! We all need to move to GC. We have our "pick" of jobs. Let's see.....Sharon is a psychologist now, Lily a corporate executive, Abby a corporate executive, Mariah a daytime TV co-host.....help me out here...🙄

@loveschocolate, you said it all, I think, lol.  If Dina can get rehired at her age, there's hope for me, too.

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie, hahaha!!!! 😂

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie @loveschocolate @stevieb OK, I've got all of you beaten.....recently I thought I might be preggers because for the first time since I was really preggers (way back when I was 34)  I felt nausea.......then it passed....but then the next morning I looked in the mirror and I had a zit (I decided I was aging backward)...

My point is if I'm aging backward...pretty soon I'll be hired as an executive by day at GC Brash and Sassy headquarters and by night I'll be a Go Go Dancer...whereby I'll be able to keep an eye on the comings and goings of the GC gang.  I'll also do part time duty at the 'GYM' where everyone seems to visit....

I'm thinking of taking over the 'club' because now Lilly will be working at Brash and Sassy and since I'll be her boss (didn't I tell you...Vicki is in the looney bin?)  I'm now running that too.

Phew!  I'd offer a job to one of you...but none are available because I'm doing all of them......

Honored Contributor

Lol, @Annabellethecat66, what have you been drinking.

I hope Lily keeps her job but I'm wondering how she can with that sex app/ring scandal about to break.  It's going to affect Brash and Sassy as well as Newman Ent.  I guess Abby will be so sick over it that she will have to go into seclusion, otherwise known as maternity leave.

Respected Contributor

I really, REALLY like Dina......exemplifies everything an older woman should

be. And such a beautiful smile !

Esteemed Contributor

How much longer will it be before Billy has Victoria up against a wall somewhere doing you know what?

Cane is such a jerk with this Juliet chick.