Trusted Contributor

Re: Y&R October 2017... SPOILERS!!! 🍁🎃🍂🎃

@eddyandme

Charbroiled teens.   Doesn’t sound awful at all.

A tortuous death since they have been torturing us.

I can picture Mattie aflame, attempting to flee the fire, still clutching her melting iPad.  

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66@stevieb

Yes, someone could have brought a change of clothes but, wouldn’t she have wanted a shower after being in the hospital?  (My hospital room had a shower.) 

Surely, with toxins in body, she would have been hooked to an IV bag - at least saline, (likely other goodies in the IV bag) - when did she pull the line?

Honored Contributor

@trenet I/we/me must continuously have to remind ourselves that this is a soap and we all have to throw reality or even any semblance of it out the window.  Ha!

I was curious because I fast forward over so much of this show and stopped watching B&B that I miss quite a few things these days....

I've been in the hospital several times over the years and in reality my daughter did bring me clothes but AFTER I had a date/time when I was going to leave.  

I even had to get dressed and ride in a van especially equipped for wheelchairs 2 times (and go back to rehab each time) to go to the ortho Dr who performed the operation on both knees.  They weren't healing and he needed to check them out.

There were many, many Drs at the rehab but only my Dr could look at my knees.

So, when the time and date was set my daughter bought me clothes to wear on the outside.

Honored Contributor

I just finished watching Y&R.  I think it's funny the way viewers are being led down the path that Jack/and or/Gloria poisioned the fase mask.

I think most viewers that don't go on websites like we do STILL think it was the two of them so......da da da dummmm....I guess they'll be suprised.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Just watched today's storyline.  Looks like Daddy Warbucks will come to Princess Victoria's aid and B&S will not succumb!

Was wondering - I don't go way back watching this soap - but Billy mentioned Jack's sleeping with his mother the nite before their father married her.  Do you think Billy will  suddenly find out Jack's his father and not his brotherWoman Sad!  That means Phyllis hooked up with her stepson and not hubby's brother!!!!!  Please Y&R don't go there - so sick of the who's your daddy thing!

Does anyone else think Phyllis poisoned the face mask?  It seems to me she's the only one who'd benefit from B&S going down - except the viewers, of course.

Sounds awful, but I'd prefer that none of those teenagers survive the fire at Nick's club.  I'm not a mean person - just sooooo sick of them!  Frankly, don't see any point of the fire - Nick's doing well enough on his own heading towards bankruptcy - so it would seem a go way to end the teenage saga.

@eddyandme, Jill is Billie's mother.  She and Jack had an affair behind John's back.  If Billy hadn't been SORA'd, he wouldn't be the age he's playing but still, I doubt that Jack could be his father.  At one time, Jack hated Jill for marrying his father because he thought she was a gold digger, which she was.  But she did love John.  I wasn't watching everyday then so maybe someone else can fill in details.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I just finished watching Y&R.  I think it's funny the way viewers are being led down the path that Jack/and or/Gloria poisioned the fase mask.

I think most viewers that don't go on websites like we do STILL think it was the two of them so......da da da dummmm....I guess they'll be suprised.

@Annabellethecat66  Oooh really?  I don't like too many spoilers so I stay away from them or skip over (sorry @loveschocolate).  So it's not Jack or Gloria....hmmmmm the plot thickens for me.....Phyllis? 

DON"T TELL ME!   And I already know it's not Colin so don't go there to mess with me.  Smiley Tongue  But it could be Jill!  

DON'T TELL ME!

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 So how do you read any of this site if you don't want to know anything?  The entire site discusses what went on and who did what to whom?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Laura14 So how do you read any of this site if you don't want to know anything?  The entire site discusses what went on and who did what to whom?

@Annabellethecat66  I don't mind minor spoilers here and there but I don't want to read the whole show or find out a major plot twist well in advance.  I like to suffer through the actual show and I can usually figure out the plot twist on my own.  It's a game for me.    

Honored Contributor

Then obviously you don't read any of @loveschocolate.  However, the real scoop has been mentioned here over and over in sentences here and there.  Hummmm???

Anyway, everyone's different.  I stopped trying to understand things a long time ago and became a happier person for it.

As I say pretty much several times a week, "Whatever floats your boat".  I'm just the opposite.  I try to talk my daughter into watching the same shows I do so she can explain things to me and give me a heads up ahead of time.

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

Just watched today's storyline.  Looks like Daddy Warbucks will come to Princess Victoria's aid and B&S will not succumb!

Was wondering - I don't go way back watching this soap - but Billy mentioned Jack's sleeping with his mother the nite before their father married her.  Do you think Billy will  suddenly find out Jack's his father and not his brotherWoman Sad!  That means Phyllis hooked up with her stepson and not hubby's brother!!!!!  Please Y&R don't go there - so sick of the who's your daddy thing!

Does anyone else think Phyllis poisoned the face mask?  It seems to me she's the only one who'd benefit from B&S going down - except the viewers, of course.

Sounds awful, but I'd prefer that none of those teenagers survive the fire at Nick's club.  I'm not a mean person - just sooooo sick of them!  Frankly, don't see any point of the fire - Nick's doing well enough on his own heading towards bankruptcy - so it would seem a go way to end the teenage saga.

@eddyandme, Jill is Billie's mother.  She and Jack had an affair behind John's back.  If Billy hadn't been SORA'd, he wouldn't be the age he's playing but still, I doubt that Jack could be his father.  At one time, Jack hated Jill for marrying his father because he thought she was a gold digger, which she was.  But she did love John.  I wasn't watching everyday then so maybe someone else can fill in details.

I remember about he time that Billy was conceived, Jill also slept with Victor & it was later supposedly proven that Billy was John's son.  If they messed with the paternity test & Billy actually WAS Victor's son, it would open the door for all sorts of ickiness with Billy now having kids with Victoria!