Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R October 2017... SPOILERS!!! 🍁🎃🍂🎃

Well, I see Abby walking around clutching something to her stomach (to hide her pregnancy).  However, I don't have a problem with that because there's a reason.

However, I agree with you about the book/Maddie thing!

I've gotten to the point where I REALLY can't stand Cane.  He just expects everyone to treat him like nothing's happened....ugh!

I dread the thought of Devon and Daddy-0 having more 'air time'....the show stinks as it is and this is just going to add to it.

I think I'd feel differently about Daddy-0 if they brought back the woman who played his last wife and child.  I remember her well and thought that was a good story line....I guess that's why they'll never come back.

So many good story lines and actors have come and gone and look where we are now....

Here's something bothering me...when Victoria went into the closet at the hospital and put on the outfit there....was that what she was wearing when she went into the hospital/emergency room?  Curious....I don't remember.

Honored Contributor

#1  I am ready to smack the twins.  I get they are going through a rough time but I was waiting for Cane to tell them to knock off the disrespect.  A couple of those lines would have had me grounded and backhanded for a week.

#2  Anyone else do the happy dance when Victoria said it was all over for her company?  Can we finally get rid of this stupid storyline and move on?  

#3  I think Colin would LOVE to keep Juliet company.  Bonus points if Jill comes home and gets jealous.  Comedy gold right there.  

#4  Again, you really expect me to swallow that a crack investigative journalist tips his hand while he is under indictment for murder and has evidence to clear his name that Zack will probably erase now?  Scott deserves jail just for being stupid.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

#1  I am ready to smack the twins.  I get they are going through a rough time but I was waiting for Cane to tell them to knock off the disrespect.  A couple of those lines would have had me grounded and backhanded for a week.

#2  Anyone else do the happy dance when Victoria said it was all over for her company?  Can we finally get rid of this stupid storyline and move on?  

#3  I think Colin would LOVE to keep Juliet company.  Bonus points if Jill comes home and gets jealous.  Comedy gold right there.  

#4  Again, you really expect me to swallow that a crack investigative journalist tips his hand while he is under indictment for murder and has evidence to clear his name that Zack will probably erase now?  Scott deserves jail just for being stupid.

@Laura14 I've been waiting for B&S to go under for what seems like forever... I just hope Daddy Gotrocks doesn't step in and rescue his princess's domain... I'm so sick of hearing that name I don't know what to do... And I've made it clear how tired I am of the focus this show has evolved on all these boring corporate story lines... As for Scott, yes, not that bright and certainly not that appealing... Maybe he can take the twins on a backpacking excursion through the Middle East... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I don't remember what Victoria was wearing when she collapsed nor did I pay much attention to what she wore when she went to save her company... I guess it's always possible someone brought her a change of clothes...

As for Maddie clutching that book... she's in serious danger of becoming a one-dimensional caricature... But then, between the bad acting and bad writing, I guess there's no reason she should be any different from some of the others... 

Honored Contributor

Incidentally ladies, while THE COAT was featured again on Sunday, I noted they gave it a rest last night... I do so hope @loveschocolate got hers, you know, in case they finally unloaded it...

Honored Contributor

@trenet wrote:

@stevieb

If Reed gets a head injury, maybe he will need brain surgery and his head can be shaved.  

The entire teen group Charlie, Maddie & Reed should be gone forever.

Forget boarding school, the writers would bring them back and, with the aging/dating MO these writers seem to like,

Sharon will probably be dating Reed or Charlie.  

Maddie will date Nick and then Lily will be jealous of her.  

Or, perhaps Reed and Charlie will have a fling with Gloria.  

@trenet I say... let's really shock the good denizens of Genoa City and have Reed and Charlie shacking up with each other... I mean, that kills two demographics with one stone... Think about it, we get the inter-racial and the gay story lines covered... And if we really wanted to push the envelope, we could have them sharing a house with the newly united Tessa and Mariah, one of whom could serve as a surrogate, you know, so the boys could have a baby...

Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Just watched today's storyline.  Looks like Daddy Warbucks will come to Princess Victoria's aid and B&S will not succumb!

Was wondering - I don't go way back watching this soap - but Billy mentioned Jack's sleeping with his mother the nite before their father married her.  Do you think Billy will  suddenly find out Jack's his father and not his brotherWoman Sad!  That means Phyllis hooked up with her stepson and not hubby's brother!!!!!  Please Y&R don't go there - so sick of the who's your daddy thing!

Does anyone else think Phyllis poisoned the face mask?  It seems to me she's the only one who'd benefit from B&S going down - except the viewers, of course.

Sounds awful, but I'd prefer that none of those teenagers survive the fire at Nick's club.  I'm not a mean person - just sooooo sick of them!  Frankly, don't see any point of the fire - Nick's doing well enough on his own heading towards bankruptcy - so it would seem a go way to end the teenage saga.

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb

Good way to tick off some agenda boxes.

Yes, Reed and Charlie together works - their initial dislike for each other being a reaction to their really being uncomfortable with their attraction to each other. 

However instead of, or, in addition to your surrogacy plot,

I would like to see Brattie Mattie have a major meltdown.  

Being “so smart” she could plan an elaborate revenge and kill them all off.   

(I’m always looking for a way to kill those 3!) 

Honored Contributor

By the way, I want my royalty check for posting about the FDA and beauty products.  On the VERY NEXT EPISODE, there they are!  $$$$$ please!  

Trusted Contributor

Too bad Cane and Lily didn’t visit Australia and let a dingo get their babies.  Is it too late now for Cane and Colin to take them there?  A pack of dingos got my teens!  Maybe Cane and Colin could get killed trying to rescue them.Woman LOL