Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R October 2017... SPOILERS!!! 🍁🎃🍂🎃

@trenet wrote:

Since Colin is on again and, I am certain has been doing some sort of shady dealings, then surely we can have his mob pals put a hit on most of the Atkinson/Ashby  clan. 

Lots of business between Australia and Japan so Juliette can be involved too.

Ka-boom!  Bye bye Juliette, Colin, Cane, Charlie & Mattie. And, if Reed is with Mattie and happens to be collateral damage so much the better!  

Jill could return to the Chancellor mansion and, in her grief, become like Kay was ages ago and have her hunky stable boys around her.  Woman Happy 

This would work... Summer's over and the dreadful teens need to disappear with it... Jill used to be so much fun. I remember her fantasies about how she would off Katherine and then her more risque fantasies, usually involving some cute, hunky guy... Of course, there now are no cute, hunky guys for her to fantasize about... Zip, zilch, none... But I too have long thought she should be ensconced in the Chancellor house, dressed to the nines and surrounding herself with boy toys... This show used to do things like that and though minor, they added to the overall texture of the show. I noted B&B had such a fantasy sequence just last week, while this show has become one gigantic stick in the mud... Even their supposedly 'hot' scenes aren't hot...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Regarding John Abbot not doing this or that....

Please. NO person is a saint. I am SO SICK of hearing how wonderful and saintly and kindhearted BLAH BLAH BLAH he was from HIS KIDS. Of COURSE he was this was in the EYES of the kids; that's how it's supposed to be. 

When John Abbot wanted to get his freak on, he made sure to keep his kids OUT of his business. That said: John Abbot got it on with Grahams mom before during or after Dina got it on with Brent. WHo knows but why not? No one would know about it because John didn't talk about it (which is how most handle affairs). We (and they) would ONLY know now if blood tests showed Graham was his son. Do I think this is the story line? No clue but I DO think it's possible and offering up how the writers could pull it off.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Attention @stevieb@Annabellethecat66, @loveschocolateand anyone else who likes to play with me here:

Deleting my Y&R soap timer may have been a good prank but I am drawing the line at offing GH as well.  Line ----------->  _____________________Smiley Surprised

Hands off my DVR!  Luckily I went home for lunch and noticed a whole bunch of my timers were deleted.  It's a good thing I noticed.  I only lost one show before I was able to restore my tapings.  

NOT nice!  Do it again and Tristan has taken LOTS of pics over the years.  I am not responsible for what might accidentally post.  Smiley WinkSmiley Tongue

PS:  And don't think I don't know Victor sent Kevin to my house to virtually hack my DVR and do it either!  

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Attention @stevieb@Annabellethecat66, @loveschocolateand anyone else who likes to play with me here:

Deleting my Y&R soap timer may have been a good prank but I am drawing the line at offing GH as well.  Line ----------->  _____________________Smiley Surprised

Hands off my DVR!  Luckily I went home for lunch and noticed a whole bunch of my timers were deleted.  It's a good thing I noticed.  I only lost one show before I was able to restore my tapings.  

NOT nice!  Do it again and Tristan has taken LOTS of pics over the years.  I am not responsible for what might accidentally post.  Smiley WinkSmiley Tongue

PS:  And don't think I don't know Victor sent Kevin to my house to virtually hack my DVR and do it either!  

Oh the poor thing... Now, on top of her delusions, she's paranoid... I hope the attendants from Fairview show up soon... This really can't wait any longer...

Woman Tongue

@Laura14

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

Regarding John Abbot not doing this or that....

Please. NO person is a saint. I am SO SICK of hearing how wonderful and saintly and kindhearted BLAH BLAH BLAH he was from HIS KIDS. Of COURSE he was this was in the EYES of the kids; that's how it's supposed to be. 

When John Abbot wanted to get his freak on, he made sure to keep his kids OUT of his business. That said: John Abbot got it on with Grahams mom before during or after Dina got it on with Brent. WHo knows but why not? No one would know about it because John didn't talk about it (which is how most handle affairs). We (and they) would ONLY know now if blood tests showed Graham was his son. Do I think this is the story line? No clue but I DO think it's possible and offering up how the writers could pull it off.

Anything is possible the way soaps are written today, but if this is the case then I still have to wonder what the point was in targeting Dina... And clearly, Myrna was targeting Dina... The revelation about Ashely more or less fell into Graham's lap but in all of his conversations with Myrna she referenced getting even with the, uh, witch... Dina for stealing Brent Davis and busting up their family, such as it was.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

Oh the poor thing... Now, on top of her delusions, she's paranoid... I hope the attendants from Fairview show up soon... This really can't wait any longer...

Woman Tongue

@Laura14

I also understand this is what can happen after one has been watching General Hospital for far too long...

Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Summary for Tuesday, October 17th from soaps.com:

Arriving at the hospital with her unconscious mother, Ashley calls out for a doctor, but Graham appears with Dina’s personal doctor. Arguing ensues, but Ashley allows it. Jack and Traci arrive and they all want Graham gone.

At Jabot, Jack gives Gloria papers to messenger to Michael, while filling in her and Ravi on Dina being in the hospital. He leaves, and Gloria gets the scoop from some nurse friends. She tells Ravi that Ashley found her mother. Ravi won’t fill Glo in on what happened at the awards party, and takes off after a call regarding Ashley.

Back at the hospital, Ashley assures Traci she won’t fall apart. Jack rejoins them. They discuss the doctor, who Traci learned has been treating Dina since she arrived in town. Graham appears and wants to handle things, but the doctor appears and states Dina had a stroke and could have died had she not been found. She’ll be in the ICU.

Jack recounts the stress their mother was under. Ash says Dina found out someone betrayed her – that’s what caused it. She warns Graham to lawyer up; he’ll be charged with fraud. A confrontation ensues. Graham insists Dina will ask for him when she awakens, and brings up Ashley’s paternity. He sneers that John Abbott was pathetic, just like his daughter is now. Jack pulls Ashley back as she lunges at him. Graham reveals Dina told her about Ash’s paternity and how she became unstable. Ash calls him a sad liar. They all saw sniveling desperate Graham last night – you can’t put it back in the bottle. Jack informs the man his scheme will go no further. When the doctor says Dina can have a visitor, Graham announces he’s going in – he has Dina’s medical power of attorney.

Nikki finds Victor at the Top of the Tower to press him on his estrangement from Nick. She needs this feud to end, and Victor can make it happen. The Mustache is still disgruntled about Nick’s TV appearance and opines that the only way to put the family back together is if she moves back to the ranch and put an end to this nonsense. Nikki calls it blackmail, but Vic’s unapologetic – it would give hope to the children and grandchildren. Nikki snarks about the circumstances under which they would reconcile and walks off. After, Ravi arrives to pick up Ashley’s award, which was left behind. Victor learns there was family drama between Ash and Dina.

In Crimson Lights, Noah is shocked to read about Nick giving away his money.

Sharon arrives at the penthouse to address Nick’s new interest in philanthropy. Nick insists he wanted to do some good with the money. Sharon's irked that he gave away their children’s nest egg. Nick explains that Victor can’t call the shots now, and insists the kids will be just fine. Sharon finds it impulsive and they continue to debate at length about the pros and cons of having scads of money. Noah arrives, and Nick asks him to talk sense into his mother, but Noah agrees with Sharon and wonders what his father was thinking. Nick thinks they can pull off the expansion on their own. Noah worries about the war with Victor putting them at a disadvantage. Sharon and Noah tell him to make peace for a start, and exit.

At the coffeehouse, Noah worries he overreacted toward Nick’s actions, but Sharon feels it was justifiable. She hopes this turns out how Nick expects it to.

Nick arrives at Top of the Tower to inform Victor that a large portion of his funds have been earmarked for orphans. Vic questions the change. Nick wants to acknowledge that Victor had a hard life growing up, and feels it defines their relationship too. Victor’s impressed that he’d spend that kind of money to make peace – he’s certain the family’s giving him grief. They shake hands as Victor says, “Peace it is.”

At Jabot, Gloria tells Nikki that Jack’s out for the day. She reveals she had drinks with Victor the other night. Nikki insists she’s not jealous and urges Gloria to go for it – she’ll even give her advice if she calls.

A Look Ahead to Wednesday, October 18th:

Cane says to Billy, “You’re looking at the acting CEO of Chancellor Industries.”

Lily says to Jordan, “I have something to talk about with you.” He asks, “Sure, what’s that?” She replies, “Us.”

Dina informs Graham she remembers every word he said in the conversation they had.

Honored Contributor

Tuesday October 17:

Nick makes peace with Victor

Victor wants Nikki to move back to the ranch.

Ashley attacks Graham.

Noah disagrees with Nick's decision.

Sharon argues with Nick.

Wednesday October 18:

Lily clarifies things with Jordan.

Cane informs Billy he's acting CEO of Chancellor.

Dina tells Graham she remembers what he said.

Jack must devise a plan to rescue Dina.

Thursday October 19:

Victor turns to someone unexpected for aid.

Phyllis wants Billy to spill the truth.

Hilary plays nice with a foe.

Friday October 20:

Jack must decide what to do next.

Cane asks Juliet to move in.

Victoria goes out of control.

More...

Nick tries to make peace with Victor by offering to donate his money to a fund for orphans.

Coming up...

Scott's investigating leads to danger.

Billy is exposed.

Ashley and Jack discover something startling with regard to Dina.

Cane is unhappy with Lily.

Victoria's plan to aid her company backfires.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Honored Contributor

I don't believe Victor.  And what good would Nikki coming back do?  Everyone will know it's a front.  

That Graham!  He's so mean!  Somebody give me a gun!  I'll shoot him!  Oh, wait!  I need to take some lessons.  I need a small caliber so I'll be able to pull the trigger.  I have arthritis in my thumb.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@stevieb @loveschocolate @Mmsfoxxie @SahmIam 

and @Laura14

I have notified head keystone kop (Chief Paul) that we will be making a citizen's arrest (@Laura14....whereby we will be expecting her to be admitted to Fairview......

Her attending nurse will be Patti and Kitty (whie we thought Patti was still locked up...she was actually going to one of those schools we see on TV and became a RN)....(We don't mention that she has Kitty strapped to her chest)...Anyway,

As soon as I get off here....I'll call Paul...The diagnosis....Hummm??? Well, that is yet to be determined....