Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R October 2017... SPOILERS!!! ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŽƒ

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I told you @Annabellethecat66 my vote goes for Miss Vicky to simply be losing it... Let's face it, she's fried one too many eggs on that brain of hers and I say she's a head case heading for Fairview... Of course, that won't be dramatic enough, nor will it be a compelling enough reason for Billy to rush to her beside... 

@stevieb

@May I join in?  My vote goes to Victoria @ Fairview with @Annabellethecat66 overseeing her treatmentWoman LOLWoman Very Happy!

Uh uh... Oh no you don't... That's one case I get to take charge of... I want to be her personal treatment team... @eddyandme...

mirror17.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

I told you @Annabellethecat66 my vote goes for Miss Vicky to simply be losing it... Let's face it, she's fried one too many eggs on that brain of hers and I say she's a head case heading for Fairview... Of course, that won't be dramatic enough, nor will it be a compelling enough reason for Billy to rush to her beside... 

@stevieb

@May I join in?  My vote goes to Victoria @ Fairview with @Annabellethecat66 overseeing her treatmentWoman LOLWoman Very Happy!

Uh uh... Oh no you don't... That's one case I get to take charge of... I want to be her personal treatment team... @eddyandme...

mirror17.jpg

@steviebWell, I think you'd do a miraculousWoman Winkjob rehabing that poor girlWoman LOL; however, you'll have to negotiate that with @Annabellethecat66 'cause she's running all of GC.  Perhaps, she'll agree to your proposal:  afterall, aside from the rest of GC, @Annabellethecat66 her popularity in the go-go dance cage will tie up so much of her time!!!!Woman Embarassed

Honored Contributor

See @eddyandme, Annabelle @Annabellethecat66 will need to devote her FULL attention to following in Nicki's footsteps, you know, in the dance cage and learning to master the pole... I think it's best if I take over running Fairview. Really, her plate is more than full...

Woman Very Happy

Believe me, I know what I'm doing...

Related image

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Yeah, that's what I think, too.  Blood collecting on Victoria's brain.  She had a tumor a few years ago and was in ICU with Victor and everyone crying over her for days.

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Annabellethecat66, I say she's got some sort of brain bleed. I can't wait until Phyllis finds out that Billy was using her computer! Guess he'll be living with Cane at the Chancellor mansion. 

โ€œYou canโ€™t wait until life isnโ€™t hard anymore to be happyโ€. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, Itโ€™s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Now girls...OK, I can do the go go cage as long as my knees and hips hold up....I'll start off with the watusi, then go into the swim,  move slowly into the twist and dance my way to the locomotion....(If asked (which I surely will be asked) to perform the mashed potatoes, I will (can't disappoint Ms Vicki)....I'll save a few other dances for another time.....as I'm sure I'll be invited back...once I get all this (as I wave my hands up and down my bodacious body) it is hard to get it stopped....motion and all that....

You girls can take care of Ms Vicki.  Don't bother me with the details and if you must operate I will be happy to give her the left over drugs I found on the floor (remember, no one found the needle from the Dr?).  There should be enough in the syringe to knock her fanny out....

This whole thing will be on the QT....We must not tell Chloe because remember she cannot keep a secret....

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

See @eddyandme, Annabelle @Annabellethecat66 will need to devote her FULL attention to following in Nicki's footsteps, you know, in the dance cage and learning to master the pole... I think it's best if I take over running Fairview. Really, her plate is more than full...

Woman Very Happy

Believe me, I know what I'm doing...

Related image

@stevieb

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Well, I'll be more than glad to assist @stevieb who is extremely skilled shrink doctor!  However, I feel, from time to time, we should get a second opinion in treating Ms. Vicki from PattycakesWoman LOL!

Yeah know, @Annabellethecat66, with all that cage dancing, all I can say is, Christie Brinkley eat your heart out! @Annabellethecat66, you've got it girl!

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Annabellethecat66

Well, I'll be more than glad to assist @stevieb who is extremely skilled shrink doctor!  However, I feel, from time to time, we should get a second opinion in treating Ms. Vicki from PattycakesWoman LOL!

Yeah know, @Annabellethecat66, with all that cage dancing, all I can say is, Christie Brinkley eat your heart out! @Annabellethecat66, you've got it girl!

@Annabellethecat66, sorry, I hit post too soonWoman Frustrated.  I meant to say, 

you go-go girl!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I heard from @loveschocolate that I am gracing your TV screens again on Monday.

You're welcome!  Heart

TR YR.jpg

Honored Contributor

G'Day all!  My Dad's back next week!

TRCane.jpg