Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R October 2017... SPOILERS!!! ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŽƒ

Summary for Friday, October 6th from soaps.com:

At Newman Enterprises, Abby enthuses about Ashleyโ€™s award news. Ash says she can bring Zach to the party. Once alone, Abby sighs, โ€˜Weโ€™ll see.โ€

In the Club, Zach tells someone by phone to save their excuses, and adds theyโ€™ll go dark until heโ€™s dealt with this latest complication. At the bar, Victoria asks Phyllis to buy some of the kidsโ€™ raffle tickets and apologizes for monopolizing Billyโ€™s time โ€“ she knows itโ€™s caused tension between them. Phyllis sweetly mentions the โ€˜disappointmentโ€™ with Ben and suggests that Billyโ€™s spending his time helping Victoria because he feels sorry for her. Victoria goes on about her connection to Billy โ€“ he really goes the extra mile to give her what she wants. Phyllis acknowledges that Vikki wants him back, but warns it wonโ€™t happen โ€“ she is the one he comes home to every night. Victoria snaps that itโ€™s only a matter of time before he moves out, alludes to them having kissed, and vows sheโ€™ll get him back.

In the dining room, Devon questions Mariah about his strange conversation with Kevin. Mariah assures him she and Kevin are firmly in the โ€˜friendzoneโ€™; he was likely being protective. She accepts when Devon suggests an impromptu trip to Chicago.

Nearby, Graham joins Ashley and they discuss her award. He thinks Dina will be proud, and her father would have been too. Ash snaps that he knows nothing about him. Graham wants to put their differences aside, and muses, โ€œWe may have more in common than you realize.โ€ Graham warns he and Dina will one-day return to Paris. Ash hopes Graham will be returning alone.

In the gym, Abby confides to Devon that Zach has a side that is a real turn-off. Devon isnโ€™t too concerned, and talks up relationships like his and Mariahโ€™s which start out as friends and colleagues, as opposed to his intense relationship with Hilary, that was love/hate and too passionate. Abby asks, โ€œWhat if I like passion?โ€ Devon advises to keep doing what sheโ€™s doing โ€“ Zach may surprise her.

At Jabot, Billy seeks to establish that he and Jack can put aside their differences for Ashleyโ€™s party. Jack insists he can; heโ€™s even backed off Victoriaโ€™s company. Billy is unconvinced. He leaves as Ravi arrives. Jack orders Ravi to reinstate security and change Dinaโ€™s password โ€“ Billyโ€™s behavior indicates he found the memo. Jack also asks Ravi to help with Ashleyโ€™s award party.

Later, Ashley arrives and mentions Graham being overly nice to her. Ravi reveals heโ€™s helping with her special night. Ash asks him to be her date. He agrees. In Jackโ€™s office, Phyllis fills him in on Victoriaโ€™s boldness at the Club. Phyllis doesnโ€™t believe theyโ€™ve hooked up, but Jack blurts that Billy hasnโ€™t been honest with her.

At Brash & Sassy, Victoria is thinking about kissing Billy when he enters and reports that Lily accepted their job offer. Vikki comes clean about her run-in with Phyllis. He reminds her he is committed to Phyllis, but she argues he has willingly risked their relationship time and again. Billy insists she not engage with Phyllis โ€“ they canโ€™t tip their hand now.

Back up at Jabot, Jack is sick of hearing about Billyโ€™s loyalty and reveals to Phyllis that he is the one who got into their server. He growls, โ€œHe used your computer to do it!โ€

At Sharonโ€™s place, Tessa reassures Crystal by phone. Noah arrives and Tessa throws herself into his arms. Noah feels shut out regarding Tessaโ€™s crisis. Tessa reveals that Mariah really stepped up and pretended to be Cassie to rattle Alice. Noah complains about her not trusting him as she does Mariah, because he comes from a different world. Tessa is surprised when he asks her to move in with him, but quickly accepts. Mariah enters as they kiss. Noah announces theyโ€™re moving in together. Mariah chokes out, โ€œThatโ€™s good news!โ€™

At Crimson Lights, Scott lauds Sharon for hanging in there and helping Crystal reunite with Tessa. As Paul enters, Sharon hopes that everything they did will lead to the arrest of the man in charge. Paul reports that everyone from the sex ring was gone when the police got to Aliceโ€™s house, and adds that Alice is in Memorial Hospital in critical condition after a targeted hit and run. Sharon feels responsible, though Paul and Scott reassure her. Sharon laments that Alice is a lost soul who thought she was helping the girls. Paul says heโ€™ll post a guard at Aliceโ€™s door, and they continue to discuss the case. After, Sharon and Scott head to the hospital.

At the hospital, Sharon and Scott find Aliceโ€™s room empty. Zach watches them.

A Look Ahead to Monday, October 9th:

Sharon tells Nick that Alice has been in an accident. He asks, โ€œHow is she?โ€ Sharon replies, โ€œSheโ€™s gone.โ€

Cane looks on as Colin introduces himself to Juliet as the soon-to-be-grandfather of the child sheโ€™s carrying.

Mariah says to Tessa, โ€œWait! I donโ€™t want you to go.โ€

Honored Contributor

October 5: Tristan Rogers returns as Colin beginning on Monday October 9.

@stevieb

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate Regarding Tristan Rogers....ugh!

I kind of feel like this Mariah/Tess thing the writers are going slow to get the old time watchers a chance to get used to the idea.....It's almost as if they're testing the water (so to speak).

I think we should take votes/bets on what's growing in Vick's head.....OK, I vote a brain tumor (long u as in Kindergarden Cop....Arnold).  

OK @loveschocolate what say you?    @Mmsfoxxie How about you?  What do you vote for...tuummmooor?  

Then there's @stevieb?  Come on......

I can't stand Juliette's voice...the little girl whisper voice she has...So she mentions going away and Cane says No!  What the hay?  I guess they'll be doin' the deed again.  She must be the most fertile woman....one time and they're both drunk as a skunk...

Honored Contributor

I wonder if they're so incredibly out of touch that they think rolling out Tristan whatever... every few months is any kind of draw whatsoever. Really, it isn't. At all.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I told you @Annabellethecat66 my vote goes for Miss Vicky to simply be losing it... Let's face it, she's fried one too many eggs on that brain of hers and I say she's a head case heading for Fairview... Of course, that won't be dramatic enough, nor will it be a compelling enough reason for Billy to rush to her beside... 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@stevieb OK, well now, I want to look like Christie Brinkley and that's just not going to happen either....so, there's no chance in (that place down under) Ms Vicki is going to be committed to the funny farm, soooooo.....it will have to be a brain bleed, tumor, something dramatic...something where Billy boy can rush to her side....Phyllis will do a Lorena (you know who) ps did you know my daughter was best friends with John (Lorena's husband).  Yepper, it happened right down the road from me....where was I?

Oh!  Phyllis, she's not going to be happy when she finds out Billy Boy was stealing her secrets....Looking forward to that.  If I were him I'd sleep with one eye open....Ha!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I say she's got some sort of brain bleed. I can't wait until Phyllis finds out that Billy was using her computer! Guess he'll be living with Cane at the Chancellor mansion. 

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I told you @Annabellethecat66 my vote goes for Miss Vicky to simply be losing it... Let's face it, she's fried one too many eggs on that brain of hers and I say she's a head case heading for Fairview... Of course, that won't be dramatic enough, nor will it be a compelling enough reason for Billy to rush to her beside... 

@stevieb

@May I join in?  My vote goes to Victoria @ Fairview with @Annabellethecat66 overseeing her treatmentWoman LOLWoman Very Happy!

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I wonder if they're so incredibly out of touch that they think rolling out Tristan whatever... every few months is any kind of draw whatsoever. Really, it isn't. At all.

@stevieb

Cane or Tristan, Cane - Tristan, Cane - Tristan?????  Easy call, I'll take Tristan anyday over his disgusting offspring!Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb

Cane or Tristan, Cane - Tristan, Cane - Tristan?????  Easy call, I'll take Tristan anyday over his disgusting offspring!Woman Tongue

I see no reason to have to endure either of them... @eddyandme...  They're both barf-worthy...