Esteemed Contributor

Re: Y&R October 2017... SPOILERS!!! ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŽƒ

I keep wondering if Graham will end up Ashley's half brother....since the mom in the nursing home mentioned

her birth father's name......

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17,  I think Graham is a half brother, too.  This Brent character from the past had an affair with Dina who got pg with Ashley.  Rumors, rumors, lol.

โ€œYou canโ€™t wait until life isnโ€™t hard anymore to be happyโ€. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, Itโ€™s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Summary for Tuesday, October 3rd from soaps.com:

Dina storms into Jabot and demands her laptop from Jack. She assures him Grahamโ€™s not plotting anything, but Jack thinks sheโ€™s a fool for believing that. They debate about his relationship with Nikki, then continue arguing about Grahamโ€™s trustworthiness. In the hallway, Gloria visits with Kevin and fishes to find out if heโ€™s met someone. He asks about her love life. Glo grouses that Jack dumped her for Nikki, and Grahamโ€™s only offering friendship โ€“ she might get a cat. Kevin gives her a pep talk, and she wishes he and Bella lived closer. They embrace.

Abby receives accolades from Victor at Newman Enterprises, but as sheโ€™s leaving, stops and returns to his office. She confides in her father about Zachโ€™s upsetting behavior โ€“ itโ€™s like heโ€™s hiding something from her. Vic opines that sheโ€™s smart to be cautious. Abby asks about Nikki, and suggests if theyโ€™re not reconciling, it may be time for him to move on.

At the Club, a panicky Nick is on the phone thanking someone for looking into his banking mistake. He and Nikki compare notes on Victor butting into their business. Nikki complains about Dina. Nick takes a call โ€“ the bank has no idea how his account was emptied. He updates Nikki. After sheโ€™s gone, Nick spots Kevin enter. He apologizes for showing up at Chloeโ€™s funeral, but Kevin gets snarly about him driving Chloe to commit suicide. Nick heads to the gym, where he encounters Victor, who makes a crack about the โ€˜costโ€™ of his behavior, and warns that he โ€˜stands to lose everythingโ€™. Later on, Victor meets with Kevin in the dining room. They agree it was good working together. Kevin goes, and Victor joins Gloria at the bar. She mentions Jack and Nikki, and Victor suggests she should work for someone else. Glo wonders if heโ€™s trying to employ her. Nearby, Nick tells the bank manager he figured out who hacked his account as he watches his father toast with Gloria.

In the car with Sharon, Aliceโ€™s head is still spinning. Sharonโ€™s taken aback that sheโ€™s concerned about explaining things to her boss, and talk turns to Cassie and Mariah. Sharon feels lucky she got a second chanceโ€ฆshe wants Alice to get another chance too; sheโ€™s giving her a head start before calling the cops. Alice moans about her girls. Sharon snaps that this is a wake-up call โ€“ her girls are victims. Does she really want to continue down this path?

Mariah and Tessa arrive at home with Crystal, who informs her sister that they need to leave town immediately. Sharon arrives after, followed by Paul. Mariahโ€™s concerned as Crystal spots Paul. He introduces himself and asks Crystal whoโ€™s in charge of the sex ring. Sharon reveals that none other than Alice Johnson looked after the girls. Paul tells Crystal she can trust him, but heโ€™ll have put her in witness protection. Once itโ€™s settled, Paul hugs Sharon, who is reminded of Dylan. Paul leaves with Crystal after she and Tessa share an emotional goodbye.

At Aliceโ€™s house, Leon is on the phone with Zach, who tells him he has a contingency plan in place. They agree to meet at an undisclosed location. Later, Alice is there packing when she gets a call from Zach. She stammers on about her kidnapping. Zach reports that heโ€™s moved the girls to a new location and reveals he can see Alice packing through a camera on the bookcase. Alice wants a few days off. Zach directs her to an envelope they left for her outside. Later, the police kick in the door with guns drawn.

In her parked car, Alice opens the envelope from Zach, which contains stacks of cash. Suddenly, Leon hops in the passenger side. Alice opens the driverโ€™s side door and jumps outโ€ฆinto the path of an oncoming car. Cash flies everywhere as sheโ€™s run down.

Nikki arrives in Jackโ€™s office, and thanks Dina for the lovely photos โ€“ she may use them for her Christmas cards. Dina sniffs about Nikki cheating on Victor. Nikki promises to deal with anyone who tries to control or interfere in, her life. Jack backs her up. Once alone, Nikki and Jack lament how sad Dinaโ€™s choices turned out to be. Jack vows to protect Nikki from whatever hellfire Victor rains down on her. Nikki doesnโ€™t need his protection. Jack grins that sheโ€™s gotten her mojo back โ€“ the strong, confident Nikki he loves. She begs him not to say that. Jack warns they both must be prepared for Victor. Nikki wishes heโ€™d just move on.

A Look Ahead to Wednesday, October 4th:

Dina asks Graham if his motherโ€™s alive.

Billy offers to take Phyllisโ€™ laptop for her at the Club.

Ravi reports to Jack and Ashley that Dinaโ€™s password was used to access the Jabot server. Jack exclaims, โ€œBilly Abbott strikes again!โ€

Honored Contributor

Tuesday October 3:

Alice is mowed down as Sharon reveals her role in the sex ring

Nick realizes who hacked his accounts.

Nick watches as Victor smiles and enjoys a champagne toast.

Paul assures Crystal she can trust him.

The police raid Aliceโ€™s house.

Zach's irritability concerns Abby.

Jack and Nikki prepare to fight back.

Wednesday October 4:

Dina asks Graham about his mother.

Nick's need for vengeance worries Chelsea.

Dina is challenged.

Billy tries to cover up what he's been doing.

Jack learns Billy accessed the Jabot server again.

Thursday October 5:

Ashley is honored.

Victoria squares off with Hilary.

Juliet sets her sights on Cane.

Friday October 6:

Jack reveals Billy's betrayal.

Tessa opens up to Noah.

Victoria and Phyllis argue heatedly about Billy.

Coming up...

Jack must regroup after the damage that's been done.

Ashley hears something stunning from Traci.

Nick fights back against Victor.

Billy must face the music.

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‚

Honored Contributor

Hmm...if Zach has murdered Alice, I sincerely doubt that this was the first time. We now have a murdering pimp on our hands. I'm willing to bet he's going to kidnap Abby which is how the show will explain her maternity leave. Let Victor do what he does best, lol, and make Zach pay.

Nick is a wimp. Don't like him, never has. Smug, spoiled and an idiot. Nikki is really not any better. I'm looking forward to Victor setting them "straight". Not so sure about the whole Billy cyber crime line; are they writing the character out? I can see him going to prison being a way to do that.

Graham....poop or get off the pot. Tired of this storyline now as it's dragging WAY too much.

Glo and a cat. They're wasting this actresses talent; give her some juicy time on air..PLEASE.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam, I like Glo too!!! They need to move this Graham storyline along. This whole sex ring is silly. Crystal is going into witness protection now and I can't believe Victor didn't get any dirt on Zach beforehand. 

Honored Contributor

I'm watching it now.  It wasn't on CBS in my area so I have set it up for the entire week (JUST IN CASE) to copy it on POP HD (channel 940 COMCAST EAST).

I think I might have missed Friday's episode too!  Good grief!  How terrible is it that I don't even remember the episode.  They aren't very good these days....kinda run together.

I love it when they show really old shows.  That's what I've always loved about the soaps.  They used to have the same people on for years and could go back in time whenever they wanted to.  

It must be difficult for actors to see themselves aging like that.  I'm sure they don't watch their shows though.

OK, so the other day I was thinking that (especially on B&B and Y&R) for the most part (with the exception of Billy Miller) I haven't seen the actors on these two soaps on night time shows.

I don't know what that means.  Does it mean they get paid well enough they don't have to do other acting jobs or does it mean they don't have time..?  Perhaps it means they just aren't interested in spreading their wings...so to speak.

Well, I know Victor has done some movies but other than him....(like Jack or Nick) I haven't seen any of them on any other shows.

Have any of you?  Maybe it's like the way actors used to do commercials.  Like for instance for a long time someone like Brad Pitt would do commercials in Italy but they weren't shown on American TV.  Maybe it's like that, I don't know.

Anyone have any ideas on this?  I'm curious what you guys think?

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam, Victor is just as dumb as the rest of them.  What smart person keeps repeating the same mistakes over and over again.  Not only does his schemes hurt people, he gets people killed.  Then whines about it or blames someone else.  That whole thing with the double for Jack ended very badly.  Bringing Chloe back was a disaster that, as far as we know, got Adam killed.  Now, his ace in the hole is to reveal Christian's paternity.  Just to hurt Nick, nevermind about Christian being passed around yet again.  It's all about Victor, the one that's way old enough to know that when he wins, he's really losing. 

โ€œYou canโ€™t wait until life isnโ€™t hard anymore to be happyโ€. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, Itโ€™s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 I think the reason you don't often see soap actors on other shows is because many of them aren't exactly gifted actors... Back in the days when many of the soaps were out of NYC, many of the actors also did stage shows and I think the pool of actors was significantly better, so that you did occasionally see them on night time or in movies. Let's face it, most of today's bunch aren't exactly Oscar worthy...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...