Respected Contributor

Y&R OMG Gabriel vs. Adam LOL

Oh goodness what if it was Gabriel who killed Delia

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R OMG Gabriel vs. Adam LOL

If this did happen it looks like Adam saying, "I think I found Hades" to Adam's endless Nightmare....

Above you see the name Kelly White which in the pass everyone thought it was Kelly Andrews unless she was also once married to a White....

Dr Ben Rayburn was really Russell and so Kelly would have been Russell and she her married name is Kelly Andrews

Honored Contributor

Well if Gabrielle is in Hades, then his Grandmother must be going there because she 'saw' him at the end and said (paraphrasing) "I'm coming".

Honored Contributor

I just thought of something. If Adam didn't kill the girl, why is HE so sure he did? Why was his car so messed up?

I think if he didn't it will be a case of the writers changing Adam's history. the new writers, that is.

Respected Contributor

On 1/4/2015 annabellethecat said:

Well if Gabrielle is in Hades, then his Grandmother must be going there because she 'saw' him at the end and said (paraphrasing) "I'm coming".

It was Adam who said- I Think I Found H ell (Y&R)

Respected Contributor

On 1/4/2015 annabellethecat said:

I just thought of something. If Adam didn't kill the girl, why is HE so sure he did? Why was his car so messed up?

I think if he didn't it will be a case of the writers changing Adam's history. the new writers, that is.

His car was not mess up how many times do we have to go over this he stop to avoid hitting a dog so he pulled off the road into the shrubs...

At the time he was not even aware she was in there because some one removed her off the road before Adam got there and hid her body in the shrubs...

There fore Adam assumes he must have done it because of the taillight chip and the scarf that got snag on his car.

Now that Adam is Gabriel and if this did play out like this it seems he can never get away from this nightmare if it was Gabriel who had the accident...

Honored Contributor

OK, his light was messed up. He had to get it replaced (or he replaced it). But it did need repair.

I just read an entire synopsis from several people on who could have done it.

Respected Contributor

oneOn 1/5/2015 annabellethecat said:

OK, his light was messed up. He had to get it replaced (or he replaced it). But it did need repair.

So that was at the time his son IIR was going to received Delia eyes and he did not want anything messing it up...

He did not know this was going to happen where Conner would receive the transplant etc

If someone stops to avoid hitting a dog so where was the opportunity to hit the child when the child was not there with the dog??

Why would anyone want make someone to be held accountable for something they did not do I would really like an answer to that kind of thinking?

It has always puzzled me in general so many of population has those feelings when they don't like someone... or they say will they got away with so much, so this is payback...

But there is order in the universe and two wrongs don't make a right...

As of now there is no evident that he did it nor moved the body to hide it etc let alone knew that a child was in those shrubs. Yet he feels guilt ridden because that time was a blur to the point he assumes he must have done it....

Honored Contributor

On 1/5/2015 annabellethecat said:

Where did you see this? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}