Honored Contributor

Re: ?? Y&R OCTOBER 2019 w/SPOILERS ??

OMG!  You can see the paint on his chest to try to make us think he has a six pack.

I know what a real 6 pack looks like and it doesn’t involve brown paint....

Respected Contributor

Re: 🍁👻 Y&R OCTOBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👻🍁

Those photos of the actor that play Adam looks like a scrawny 16 year old!  I like a bit more meat on the bones of a man, too, so to speak!  He looks like a vampire from the Twilight movies or something!

I can't recall the last time I actually watched Y&R in full without FFing, in fact I do more FFing these days than I do actual watching.  I can be done with it about 10 minutes or less most of the time!  It's kinda sad, it used to be "must see" TV for me & now, I just don't care anymore.

Honored Contributor

Actually, those pics of Adam remind me of the kids I see in high-school; he was definitely young in those pics. Not a turn on at all especially since so many models are underage....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What? No comments on Niki’s gold lame “morning coffee jacket”? I have a similar one...wore it the other day to clean out the garage.

Why do these women inappropriately dress for cocktails? Last week, Sharon wore a white sequined jacket behind the counter at her coffee shop. Really? My Latte would be dribbled down the front in 2 minutes! Phyllis always wears slit down to there or up to there or one sleeved numbers to the office. Chelsea keeps her high heels on prancing around Nick’s house long after she’s been home awhile. That’d be the second thing I’d kick off after my bra.

This is a soap, not NY Fashion Week.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Actually, those pics of Adam remind me of the kids I see in high-school; he was definitely young in those pics. Not a turn on at all especially since so many models are underage....

yeah, girly girl is how he comes across to me.

Y&R really doesn't have any stud muffins. Kyle looks like a Ken doll. Lola looks old. Looks like a tired field worker . Nate always looks nice. Poor Jack sleeps in his suit.  ROFL

Respected Contributor

ALWAYS Adam to me. Should have brought him back. New guy is WAY too Eddie Munster for me. A mere baby. MM was the bomb!

Image result for michael muhney

Honored Contributor

TRUEDAT.gif

Respected Contributor

THIS is "Son of Victor Newman"......not numnutz or little eddie. Casting goofed up big time again.

Image result for michael muhney shirtless

Honored Contributor

Yeah, he even favors Victor. Nick is to short course he could had taken after Nicki, I guess.   Whenever they first introduced the latest Adam I just never saw any kind of resemblance to Victor.

Don't know what really went on between him and 'Summer' if he really groped her or not, but, wish they would had settled the manner in a way that satisfied all parties and if it was true he just stayed away from her.

That was a huge loss to the show. They all must be under Judge's rules because that's the best kept secret of all time.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

What? No comments on Niki’s gold lame “morning coffee jacket”? I have a similar one...wore it the other day to clean out the garage.

Why do these women inappropriately dress for cocktails? Last week, Sharon wore a white sequined jacket behind the counter at her coffee shop. Really? My Latte would be dribbled down the front in 2 minutes! Phyllis always wears slit down to there or up to there or one sleeved numbers to the office. Chelsea keeps her high heels on prancing around Nick’s house long after she’s been home awhile. That’d be the second thing I’d kick off after my bra.

This is a soap, not NY Fashion Week.

@Shanus  Well when you consider some of the get-ups the women wear to the office ostensibly to conduct business you just have to shake your head... Lauren especially comes to mind... Half the time, she looks like a hooker with too big hair and skin tight evening wear... Phyllis sometimes pushes the envelope too...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...