Honored Contributor

Re: ?? Y&R OCTOBER 2019 w/SPOILERS ??

Yeah, @eddyandme can't have peace for to long till the show is cancelled LOL   Adam will blow all his money or hopefully Mafia will make things right and he'll be back whining not just for love and acceptance, but, want to be CEO of Newman and crazy old Victor will kick out his daughter and give it to him.

Stupid plan to begin with and it back fired in everybody's face

all they had to do was lean on the pharmacist gal and she would have

gave up Adam to save her own hide. If you want to kill somebody you

have to do it yourself and not take a chance on others.

Just sayin'    Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Yeah, @eddyandme can't have peace for to long till the show is cancelled LOL   Adam will blow all his money or hopefully Mafia will make things right and he'll be back whining not just for love and acceptance, but, want to be CEO of Newman and crazy old Victor will kick out his daughter and give it to him.

Stupid plan to begin with and it back fired in everybody's face

all they had to do was lean on the pharmacist gal and she would have

gave up Adam to save her own hide. If you want to kill somebody you

have to do it yourself and not take a chance on others.

Just sayin'    Woman Wink

Yeah, won't be long before Adam returns, but imho he won't give a hoot about the Newmans, and remember, he initially turned down the CEO job which got Victor ticked off, then Witchatoria and Numbnutz upset once they found out Adam was the chosen one; resulting in their despicable treatment of Adam.

I think Adam and Chance will partner up in something - Chancellor(?); I hope 'cause I'd love to see Cane be taken down; once Jill realizes Colin her "loving ex" (not) has to be the brains behind it.  But, time will tell and if they play it out right might make this soap interesting once again  (Wishful thinkingWoman Wink)

PS we've got to work on your animos towards Adam:  all of his siblings turned their ill will onto him, just out of sibling rivalry and jealousy - the things soaps are made of!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Sorry, he 's a pale cry baby. I'm not taken in with his dog and pony show and his show of pity. That might fly with some , but, not with me I can see thru his line of bull****.

He's doing the same thing to Connor, that he claims Victor did to him guess I'm the only one who can see that.  Maybe he'll get a tan out in Vegas. 

Looks like he's been embalmed.

201629125482-1.gif

Honored Contributor

Jack & Traci's book on the Abbott's.

That will sell 10 copies bought by the Abbott's and Victor to see what they

said about him.

Rey should remember that Adam hid out in Vegas and might be back there.

I'm with Rey and Paul they want justice. Bet that pharmacist chick will go to the pen, so, why not the guy who paid her to do the deed ? Might as well blow that out my a** because ,unless, Paul can overide Victor he , again, will skip going to the pen.

Where's Lauren ? I want her to level him

halloweenmeankid.gif

Honored Contributor

Summary for Thursday, October 3rd from soaps.com:

At Newman Enterprises, Victoria is doing damage control by phone when Nikki arrives. Vikki updates her mom that she doesn’t see being able to dig out of this anytime soon. She’s very concerned the company’s in big trouble. Nikki has confidence she’ll find a way out. Talk turns to Victor’s health. Nikki will take care of things on the home front. Victoria laments Adam going free, but assures Nikki she and Billy will be at the dinner tonight. Nikki feels if the family falls apart, Adam will have succeeded – she won’t allow that. Later, Billy pops in. Victoria’s surprised he’s not at Jabot. Billy tells her to grab her stuff.

At Nick’s place, Chelsea won’t allow Nick to take Connor to see Victor yet. She suggests they talk tonight, but Nick has a family dinner. She won’t join him and goes to check on Connor, who is still angry and wishes they’d never come back to Genoa City. Chelsea promises they’ll get through this together, but he runs off.

In Chancellor Park, Summer complains to Phyllis that the Newmans think of her as an afterthought. Phyllis explains that’s how they are, and feels it will be a long time before she accepts an apology from Nick. Summer warns she knows what Phyllis is trying to do – it won’t work. Her mother denies having an ulterior motive – she knows what betrayal feels like. Summer’s happy she can lean on her. Phyllis suggests they have a girl’s night. Summer has no intention of accepting Nikki’s dinner invitation, so agrees. Later, Billy and Victoria enjoy a picnic. He thinks she needs this, and he may need it even more. They discuss his breakdown. She’s proud of the hard work he’s doing, and he shares his regrets. They kiss.

At the Grand Phoenix, Kevin and Chloe toast to Adam being gone. Chelsea appears and rehashes Connor trying to process all the madness. Chloe offers to help out and Chelsea hires her as a marketing director – she’s sure Abby will sign-off on it. Chloe gushes her thanks. She goes shopping, and Chelsea confides in Kevin about her inheritance from Calvin, specifically the portion she cannot touch. He’s the only person she trusts to give it a good…wash. Kevin has a lot to lose if it goes bad. Chelsea convinces him by offering him 10%. Later, Summer and Phyllis arrive, and want to do another Grand Phoenix/Jabot collaboration. Chelsea agrees. Phyllis suggests new security software and Chelsea replies, “We’ll see.” They realize she’s distracted and talk turns to being victims of the Newman family values. Abby arrives and wonders why Phyllis is passing judgement before apologizing to Summer and Chelsea, who decide to leave. Chelsea reveals she hired Chloe on her way out. Phyllis needles Abby for clearing the room and Abby asks if she’s heard from Adam. Phyllis hasn’t, and has no agenda…if she did, she wouldn’t be stupid enough to tell her.

At Devon’s penthouse, Nick senses his friend is upset he was kept in the dark about Victor. Devon feels somewhat foolish having mourned, but what really bothers him is that he’s not getting his dad back. Nick explains Adam was a threat to Victor, and relays that this has caused issues with Chelsea. Devon suggests Nick show her how he feels. Talk turns to Katherine’s will. Devon briefs Nick and tells him the lawyer looks like Hilary and it’s messing with his head. They discuss the opening of their new building and realize a final inspection hasn’t been done. Nick arranges it by phone, impressing Devon. Once alone, Devon calls Amanda to meet later at the Grand Phoenix.

At Crimson Lights, Kevin fills Chloe in on the money-laundering deal. Chloe sighs, but says she trusts him. She notes Chelsea will have some serious getaway money if it doesn’t work out with Nick. Phyllis arrives, congratulates Chloe on her new position, and asks Kevin if he’d know where Adam went. Kevin advises her not to think about him – he’s sure Adam’s not thinking about her.

Chelsea arrives at home to find a romantic set-up and Nick asking for another chance. He offers her a massage and kisses her neck. Chelsea puts on the brakes – it’s not going to be that easy.

At the penthouse, Phyllis calls Adam and leaves him a message to call her back.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Phyllis’ curiosity is piqued by Cane.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🍁👻 Y&R OCTOBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👻🍁

Everything old is new again....really??????

Jack AGAIN finding himself through writing a book about the Abbotts...really??  and leaving the job for a while that wasn't it about 2 mths or so ago he FINALLY got back control of Jabot and walked in the office and proclaimed he was "back where he belonged"??  Who cares about the history of the Abbots....i am thinking with this AGAIN STUPID book idea they are going to be using reels and reels of shows of long ago (less dialogue the writers have to struggle over) and we will be seeing old show clips again and again.................it was bad enough seeing the old clips and Caine & Tracy in black and white!!!  

Leaving Billy and Kyle in charge of Jabot....OK here comes the NEXT POWER STRUGGLE     AGAIN!!!

We all know how that is going to turn out......really...Jabot tug of war again??

And i wanted to kick NicK today for apologizing to Chelsea and Summer, etc...First of all it was Victor's plan and if i was Nick i would have done what Victor asked...i mean come on....Chelsea was still close to Adam and Summer had Phyllis snooping around all the time....just

reinterate that to them and don't apologize again.  He was the one who told Chelsea they should wait to tell Connor...Adam is the one who told Connor ASAP.....

maybe if he hadn't they never would have told Connor

before the news came out...and she was the one who kept telling Nick that Adam wouldn't have tried to hurt Victor................

Can't wait til the Newman family get together to bring peace to the family..........hahhaa  yyeeaahhh rirriighhhht

And Pauls situation was def different then Rey's.....Rey didn't work on a bogus case as he whined...it was real and he got real evidence.........so stop your whining...and if i was Paul and the boss i am not sure i would have not

be tempted to fire Rey on the spot........Can you imagine yourself talking to your boss like that?

And finally regarding everything being old being new again.......it looks like Sharon and Rey...???  ugh.

The ONLY SAVING GRACE IS NOT HAVING TO SEE LOLA THE LAST FEW SHOWS!!....a true break.

Honored Contributor

move out Chelsea get your own place. Summer too. You all got money

quit sponging off of Nick.

If I was rich as the Newmans I sure wouldn't feel too great about people

popping in my house willy nilly. There you are sitting there having a conversation and in walks Michael, Paul and anybody who cares to come to call. LOL

Make me a nervous wreck, having all those jewels, cash in the safe, etc.

Guards down there are watching girlie shows and the hired help driinking the booze and eating the food up.

It's anything goes at the Newmans.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

move out Chelsea get your own place. Summer too. You all got money

quit sponging off of Nick.

If I was rich as the Newmans I sure wouldn't feel too great about people

popping in my house willy nilly. There you are sitting there having a conversation and in walks Michael, Paul and anybody who cares to come to call. LOL

Make me a nervous wreck, having all those jewels, cash in the safe, etc.

Guards down there are watching girlie shows and the hired help driinking the booze and eating the food up.

It's anything goes at the Newmans.

Its funny........in yesterday's show i laughed when Chelsea didn't want to talk to Nick because she was mad at him and told him just to "leave".....i was like....Who's house is this???? hahahha

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme You know, as lame as things are, I'm doing an about face... I don't even care if Colin shows back up. Things really can't get any worse anyway...

Smiley Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Thrilled to see the Newman Dbag taking a boatload from both Chelsea and Summer... No doubt, Chelsea will weaker sooner or later, I mean, she can't go without forever, but love seeing her giving Numbnutz the cold shoulder... He's such a jerk... He was all about taking down Adam and now he's got that somber, 'I'm so sorry' thing going... Whatever... Wish they'd  send him to Vegas... Wonder how long it'll take for Adam to resurface... 

I really enjoy seeing Numbnutz on the receiving end.  But, he hasn't gotten it half as bad as what he constantly doled out to Adam from the getgo.

I don't think Adam will be away very long.  I'll place a bet that he and Chance will return to GC together:  I'll double-down and say very soon!  And, they'll be greeted with many false accusations from Devon and his groupees.  But, shortly after Colin will join the GC crew.

@eddyandme  I too think Adam will be figuring into the procedings sooner rather than later... Certainly hope so... Love how he holds his own with Victor... Their scenes are so well acted... Besides, they need something to breathe some life into this moribund hot mess... As for Colin, well, I hope not, but as noted above, not sure even he can make things worse than they already are...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...