Trusted Contributor

Re: ?? Y&R OCTOBER 2019 w/SPOILERS ??

@trenet wrote:

IF I am remembering correctly, Cane came to Genoa City as part of a con involving him and Philip Chancellor 3rd 
to pass Cane off as PC3. (I don't remember how they explained PC3 not really dying in a fiery car crash but, it had something to do with him wanting to disappear because he was gay.) 

Katherine and Jill both stayed fond of Cane even after the truth came out so, an earlier will could have included Cane; however, I think at that point, Mitchell Sherman was still alive and Katherine's attorney.  

Since a con is involved, it could be Cane but, it also could be Colin is behind it - especially since he and Jill are divorced. 

@trenet  An excellent deduction! That would be a superb storyline with Colin behind it all. I don’t see these writers being that imaginative, but maybe they’re smarter than we think.

Honored Contributor

Got back last night and did a binge watch , skipped thru most of the episodes, all I can say is Victor deserves what all is coming his way.

He's better off dead at this point. I loved it when Nick shook his head in

disbelief letting that whining snake off the hook and let him back into the

world to contaminate others.

Adam sure loves those kids don't he turning Connor into another Adam.

Maybe he'll get killed in Vegas, cheat the wrong good ol' boy and they will

find him out back in the alley.

I know the Bible says forgive others 70 times 7, but, I think Adam has used up all his.  Let him whine away from Genoa City. The scenes between Victor and Nick are better then Adam. To me, he's not a true Newman in first place.

Maybe Rey and Paul will get him . Course, wouldn't do any good Victor wouldn't press charges, but, maybe the law will.

Honored Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

@trenet wrote:

IF I am remembering correctly, Cane came to Genoa City as part of a con involving him and Philip Chancellor 3rd 
to pass Cane off as PC3. (I don't remember how they explained PC3 not really dying in a fiery car crash but, it had something to do with him wanting to disappear because he was gay.) 

Katherine and Jill both stayed fond of Cane even after the truth came out so, an earlier will could have included Cane; however, I think at that point, Mitchell Sherman was still alive and Katherine's attorney.  

Since a con is involved, it could be Cane but, it also could be Colin is behind it - especially since he and Jill are divorced. 

@trenet  An excellent deduction! That would be a superb storyline with Colin behind it all. I don’t see these writers being that imaginative, but maybe they’re smarter than we think.

I didn't know Jill had unloaded Colin ? Man, was always to lazy to work. Spent his life cheating and swindiing others. Guess he got to old to be of any use to Jill, so, she did the right thing and threw the dog out of the yard.

I'd like to see Devon have to go live in the hood, but, don't want Cane back either. He needs to go back down under.

Victor needs to have a talk with the guards and have a few put on the

'do not admit' list. Adam, Phyllis for starters.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Got back last night and did a binge watch , skipped thru most of the episodes, all I can say is Victor deserves what all is coming his way.

He's better off dead at this point. I loved it when Nick shook his head in

disbelief letting that whining snake off the hook and let him back into the

world to contaminate others.

Adam sure loves those kids don't he turning Connor into another Adam.

Maybe he'll get killed in Vegas, cheat the wrong good ol' boy and they will

find him out back in the alley.

I know the Bible says forgive others 70 times 7, but, I think Adam has used up all his.  Let him whine away from Genoa City. The scenes between Victor and Nick are better then Adam. To me, he's not a true Newman in first place.

Maybe Rey and Paul will get him . Course, wouldn't do any good Victor wouldn't press charges, but, maybe the law will.

Wow... Take deep breaths...Relax... It's just a soap... 

Woman Very Happy

Adam will be fine... He and Victor both act circles around Numbnutz. Frankly, probably everyone but Devon and one or two others does... As for Paul and Rey getting their man, not in this lifetime... They couldn't even catch a perp on crutches and now that they've added Kevin back into the mix, well, totally hopeless...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I don't know why they were so intent on bringing Stafford back, they've pretty much ruined the Phyllis character and don't use her particularly well anyway. After now having given it a few months, neither the actress nor the character is doing much for me at all. They should consider moving heaven and earth to bring back Tognani. Of course, they should also move heaven and earth to find skilled writers.

Honored Contributor

old news

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

old news

Lots of that going around... After all, everything old is new again in Genoa City...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thrilled to see the Newman d-bag taking a boatload from both Chelsea and Summer... No doubt, Chelsea will weaken sooner or later, I mean, she can't go without forever, but love seeing her giving Numbnutz the cold shoulder... He's such a jerk... He was all about taking down Adam and now he's got that somber, 'I'm so sorry' thing going... Whatever... Wish they'd  send him to Vegas... Wonder how long it'll take for Adam to resurface... 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow, that's some miraculous recovery old Jackhole Billy managed to pull off... Another story line that went nowhere... 

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Thrilled to see the Newman Dbag taking a boatload from both Chelsea and Summer... No doubt, Chelsea will weaker sooner or later, I mean, she can't go without forever, but love seeing her giving Numbnutz the cold shoulder... He's such a jerk... He was all about taking down Adam and now he's got that somber, 'I'm so sorry' thing going... Whatever... Wish they'd  send him to Vegas... Wonder how long it'll take for Adam to resurface... 

I really enjoy seeing Numbnutz on the receiving end.  But, he hasn't gotten it half as bad as what he constantly doled out to Adam from the getgo.

I don't think Adam will be away very long.  I'll place a bet that he and Chance will return to GC together:  I'll double-down and say very soon!  And, they'll be greeted with many false accusations from Devon and his groupees.  But, shortly after Colin will join the GC crew.