Honored Contributor

Re: 🍁👻 Y&R OCTOBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👻🍁

yeah, couple of ladies in here have told me it's made the biggest difference

this might get moved by mods or loveschoc may tell me to shut up LOL

another thing I was thinkiing about every time we would plan a vacation this one woman would always be possibly going into labor around that time I swear to all that's holy she gets pregnant in the Fall of every yr. then she would be due in June and we would take our annual Spring va K around the last of May. He would have to hurry up and get our trip in before "ms always pregnant' was due to drop another one.

Now, she can have a dozen and she won't make me change our motel dates, etc. any more. So glad the poor man is away from her. Gees lady

take the pill.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

another thing I was thinkiing about every time we would plan a vacation this one woman would always be possibly going into labor around that time I swear to all that's holy she gets pregnant in the Fall of every yr. then she would be due in June and we would take our annual Spring va K around the last of May. He would have to hurry up and get our trip in before "ms always pregnant' was due to drop another one.

Now, she can have a dozen and she won't make me change our motel dates, etc. any more. So glad the poor man is away from her. Gees lady

take the pill.

@SharkE  Freedom at last! It’s time for you all to do what you want to do, when you want to do it - while you can still do it.😄 Have fun and enjoy the adventure!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

If they bought Nina back they would have to bring Cricket back. they were soul mates.   Neither can act.  Who wants to go back down that road from long, long time ago.   What 30 yrs or so ago.  Only holdover from that era is Jill.

My list of people who can hit the door is as follows:

Devon

Elanna

Nate

Jill

bring back old Phyllis

Cane

Billy

Victoria's oldest boy, Lauren's oldest boy, Fenn

Chloe and Kevin

I can second this list... Actually, I'd include both of Lauren's boys and I think the oldest is Scott... but makes no never mind because neither of them was worth a fiddle dee dee...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@SharkE  Good luck with your eye procedure. My mom had both eyes done at different times, since the cataracts 'ripened' at different times, and if was very worthwhile... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Thank you, too. Medicare & my supplement will pick up most of the cost. Hoping I can do away with readers, but, DH said "I doubt that"

Always could see 10 miles away I'm good company on vacation I can see the exit before the eagle can, but, hold up something to me to read

"UH, what"? LOL  Long distance isn't as good as it was either.

I'm wanting the eyes I had at 30 wahhhhhhhhh  Don't want to wear glasses I'm not 'old' hahhahahaha Checked out the Dr.  online and he was referred to me by trusted friends thru church and he is part of a major eye associate group. Not just any Dr. working on me LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

take the pill.

@SharkE , I would never tell you that. It's about time you come first! Good luck with your surgery! 🍀

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Your very kind and thank you.

Just going in for initial exam tomorrow morning. I just feel he will want to do cataract thingie.

I'm tired of having 10 pair of cheap dollar store glasses sitting at every station in my house. Got prescribed glasses, but, don't like them very well

I won't be able to see Adam for awhile I'll sit on couch and holler "is that Adam"? somebody tell me what's he doing ? LOL

Honored Contributor

🤣

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE 

A friends of mine told me she went to the eye doctor and was told she had cataracts.  But, she did not need an operation!  He gave her eye drops to treat them and she has to go for a follow up in a couple months.

Anyways, never fear my friend, we will keep you updated on our friend AdamWoman LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

For years since i was young i loved watching my soaps and "escaping".......giving the brain a rest for a hour.....etc.

It has changed so much lately.....................

Todays show was just tired.................

AGAIN Deliah...we have had YEARS of Deliah...and weeks before the anniversary of her death and after all ABOUT Deliah............can't they just do the ONE rememberance day and let it go at that??

Ok....it was funny .....as Chelsea was talking about Connor and misbehaving i started thinking maybe they will (as they have done with almost every character..)

make the young good acting Connor turn evil like Daddy

and today Chelsea stated looking into Connor's eyes all she saw was Adam...................so are we gonna have a evil child soon????? hope not....

Nick a politician  ....just unbelieveable considering that Adam supposedly ruined his reputation by showing on 

social media and the TV how Nick faked being JT and 

harassing his father.............supposedly everyone knew

.........now they are gonna vote for him??????  And if they do go down that road that will be TOTALLY boring.....will have to see politicing and speeches, etc....please we get enough of that stuff in real life!!!

Jack & Tracy....AGAIN uncovering Dina's memories (didn't we just do that during the past year???  And now ANOTHER boyfriend...really??  So is Tracy would was the only one not tested w/DNA gonna end up his kid now??   And i just know we are gonna be seeing old clips again...the family as children, etc............please no...

This was the first day i actually said to myself  if these

are the directions this soap is heading not sure i will be 

watching..........

CAN'T THESE WRITERS THINK OF ANY OTHER STORIES??  They just keep repeating the same stories

that have been viewed the last few years with a tweak here an tweak there............why aren't the powers that be firing them..........unless they WANT the demise of this show..............because talk shows and game shows are cheaper!