Trusted Contributor

Re: 🍁👻 Y&R OCTOBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👻🍁

@SharkE wrote:

poor Chelsea she's got the mob on her sweet little tush now

they will kidnap connor and Adam will go psycho on them

I see it all coming . Or the best I can see right now ahhahahahahhahah

@SharkE  Sounds about right. And God bless Kevin, has he ever done anything in his life that didn’t turn into a blivet. 

Honored Contributor

don't know about a "blivet", but, I'd say everything he does turns

into a pile.........

Chelsea should had known that whole pile would come back and smell up the place.

Respected Contributor

Oh Boy!! We get political speeches now.Just what everyone wants and from Mr Chipmunk.He looks like he has walnuts stuffed in his cheeks! Chelsea thinking her past might be brought up during a campaign,ya think? She might want to be concerned about her present shenanigans also.Stupid.

Respected Contributor

The high point of today's show was the opening scene where ol Vic was telling Nikki..." I'm retired...now I can sit at home and watch The Price is Right.....C'mon down!!!!!" Even DH laughed over that. The show from then on was FF& discard. Ho Hum

Esteemed Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

The high point of today's show was the opening scene where ol Vic was telling Nikki..." I'm retired...now I can sit at home and watch The Price is Right.....C'mon down!!!!!" Even DH laughed over that. The show from then on was FF& discard. Ho Hum

And I missed it!  Can't believe I missed the best part!!!!!Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

And I missed it!  Can't believe I missed the best part!!!!!Woman Frustrated

@eddyandme  @silkyk I agree, that was the best part of the show. lol! If it weren’t for Victor I would have been done with this show long ago.