Honored Contributor

Re: 🍁👻 Y&R OCTOBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👻🍁

Summary for Monday, October 21st from soaps.com:

Nate arrives at Society and tells Abby he wants to talk about how quick they were to walk away from each other. Abby thinks the problem is the way they see each other. Nate observes she was too easy to dismiss the pain Victor’s lies caused. He had to lie to Devon and Elena and put his career on the line. Abby understands, but will always be loyal to her family. She can’t always feel her morals are being tested, and he can’t throw away his conscience to be with her. Nate leaves.

At Crimson Lights, Devon is snarky as Jill informs him Cane is coming back with the original will pages. She thinks it’s suspicious Tucker’s out of touch. Devon agrees and whoever’s behind this is using his absence to further their plot. He spots Amanda and confronts her. He figures she’ll try to pressure him to give Cane money so she can collect. Devon reminds her she doesn’t have a case. Amanda acknowledges it’s up to him whether or not he hangs onto the money, but thinks she upsets him because she looks like his late wife. She’s sick of them and walks out. Jill tells Devon it’s time he considers the possibility the pages Cane has are real.

Rey arrives at the Grand Phoenix to find his father chatting up a blonde at the bar. Adrian joins Rey who remarks on him having the gall to stick around and hustling wealthy women. Adrian updates him that his new son-in-law came through for him in his time of need. Theo overhears.

At home, Lola takes a call from Rey, who informs her Adrian’s at the Grand Phoenix and Kyle gave him money. She disconnects and confronts her husband, “You gave my deadbeat father money?” They argue as Lola complains Adrian is living it up at the Grand Phoenix and didn’t leave town. They agree their families both have drama. Kyle assures her Adrian won’t stay.

Still at the hotel, Rey takes Adrian to task for hitting Kyle up for money. Adrian wants to be a father to Lola. Rey counters, “Yeah, because she hired a rich guy.” He warns him not to break any laws and walks out. Nearby, Theo, done listening, takes a call from Summer. He has an unexpected opportunity but will meet her later. He introduces himself to Adrian as an old friend of Kyle’s and offers to buy him a drink. Adrian complains about not being able to see his kids after their mother kicked him out. He talks about Lola being determined and taking Tae Kwon Do. Theo talks about Kyle’s upbringing and mentions he had a couple tough years with Jack. By the door, Nate runs into Cane, who explains he thought he hit a dead end in Vegas, but apparently didn’t…though he’s not sure how he feels about it. Amanda arrives to meet Cane and he hands over the will. She’s exasperated he didn’t talk to Chance. Cane advises they get the document authenticated. Amanda feels it’s too late and she has a bad feeling she’s being used. She warns Devon won’t budge even if they are real and advises Cane to let it go.

At Jabot, Kyle talks to Summer about Billy. She urges him not to let Billy get to him. Talk turns to Kyle’s house-hunting. Summer’s stunned to hear he’s looking in good school districts because they want kids, but helps him pick out good ones. He thanks her. She thanks him cheerfully but looks unsettled.

Lola arrives at Society, where Abby tells her it’s really over with Nate, who expects her to adhere to his moral code of conduct. She needs to be with someone who accepts her for who she is. Later, Theo finds Lola in the kitchen and works Tae Kwon Do into the conversation before saying he wants to fix things with Kyle. Lola warns showing up in her kitchen isn’t the way to do it. They walk into the restaurant and Theo tells her she’s a nice person; he doesn’t know many of those. Talking to her made him feel good. Summer appears and he says, “There’s my date.” Lola assures him they’re good. Summer talks to Theo about Kyle and Jabot, then apologizes. She reveals he’s looking at houses near good schools. Theo’s fine with her working with Kyle.

Kyle arrives at Grand Phoenix and Adrian greets him, “Hello son!” Kyle tightly informs him his presence in Genoa City is hurting Lola. Adrian pleads he’s trying to heal the rift.

At home, Lola and Kyle are narrowing down the list of houses when he mentions the one Summer liked. She understands why they liked it, but it’s not her.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Victor questions Chelsea’s motives.

Honored Contributor

Young and Restless spoilers for Monday October 21:

In Monday’s Y&R recap, Jill and Devon agree Tucker’s absence is suspicious, Nate tries but fails to reconnect with Abby, and Theo uses Adrian as an in with Lola.

Jill has disturbing news.

Devon becomes fed up with Amanda.

Abby is blindsided.

Young and Restless spoilers for Tuesday October 22:

Chelsea’s motives are questioned.

Nick pushes his luck.

Cane seeks the truth.

Young and Restless spoilers for Wednesday October 23:

Sharon and Rey decide on a fresh start.

Phyllis makes a bold move.

Chelsea and Nick wrestle with a difficult decision.

Young and Restless spoilers for Thursday October 24:

Victoria grows concerned about Billy’s dark side.

Summer tries to quash her feelings for Kyle.

Elena opens up to Nate.

Young and Restless spoilers for Friday October 25:

Devon’s sister returns to take care of unfinished business as Christel Khalil returns to The Young and the Restless as Lily Winters Ashby.

Jill takes a side.

Also coming up on Young and Restless this week:

Chelsea calls Nick and says, “We’re at Memorial.” In Vegas with Adam, Nick replies, “Why are you at the hospital?” Chelsea says, “It’s Connor.”

Kyle asks Billy, “Why do I have to keep proving myself to you, Billy? That’s the vibe I’m getting from you, that you’re just waiting for me to fall on my face.” Billy replies, “Yeah, maybe I am.”

Elena suggests to Devon, “Maybe you should talk to someone who is closer to the issues. Someone who knows Katherine and Cane better than anyone else.” Devon says, “You’re talking about Lily.”

Lily comes face-to-face with Amanda after Devon calls her to come and help him make a decision about the will. Even though the statute of limitations has run out he wants to do the right thing.

Devon flies off the handle.

Jill hears a stunning secret.

Nick finds Adam in Vegas and after some back-and-forth, Adam realizes the gravity of the situation with Connor back in Genoa City.

Amanda puts the record straight.

Young and Restless spoilers for the week of October 28:

Adam and Billy face-off.

Chelsea makes a difficult decision.

Things heat up between Sharon and Rey.

Young and Restless spoilers for Monday October 28:

The Abbotts have a visitor as Mary-Margaret Lewis joins Young and Restless as a family friend.

A Genoa City resident interacts with a public servant as Gillian White returns to Young and Restless as a councilwoman.

Young and Restless spoilers for Thursday October 31:

Halloween haunts the dreams of Genoa City residents.

Phyllis’ dream of being in control at work takes a turn.

Rey assumes a dangerous persona with Sharon’s help.

Abby becomes the center of unwanted attention.

Nick’s dream of life without Adam becomes a nightmare.

Kyle experiences a time warp.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@kelsey17  Yea, I sort of doubt Lola's going anywhere too... Darn it... Odd though that they would write another health issue story line for her if that's where they're going with all this... Tiresome too...

With all the repetition of storylines...it reminds me of the movie Groundhog Day!!!  Same things over and over and

over...................

Esteemed Contributor

Finding it hard to reason....and totally selfish of Chelsea to want to bring Adam home "just" for Connor........

So to make Connor happy...(how about a nice visit to Vegas instead??)...........they are going to bring Adam back who tried to kill Victor, threatened all the Newmans, they all know he had something over Michael, screwed Phyllis out of Dark Horse, stole Nate's medical pad, told Connor about Victors supposed death when asked not to, hired the pharmacist to give him illegal drugs, tried to set up Chelsea for the death of her husband....etc etc etc..............and bring him back into the mix...just to make Connor happy??????  I would just get Connor into counseling...........................

Honored Contributor

I'll tell you what... I don't give a rat's rump about Connor and I'm aleady tired of Deer in the Headlights Chelsea pizz moaning about him and about her parenting skills... I'm also way weary of solemn Nick assuring her how much he cares.about 'their boys'.. Move along... Boring... No story here at all... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I'll tell you what... I don't give a rat's rump about Connor and I'm aleady tired of Deer in the Headlights Chelsea pizz moaning about him and about her parenting skills... I'm also way weary of solemn Nick assuring her how much he cares.about 'their boys'.. Move along... Boring... No story here at all... 

Whining Connor - aargh!  How old is he supposed to be?  Seems

a little old to be whining like a tired 5 year old. If he had any of Adam's smarts, he would have already tracked Adam to Vegas, gotten a flight or borrowed the Newman jet and headed there!  

Honored Contributor

@trenet  WIsh they'd load all these brats on the Jabot jet and fly them off to some snooty academy in Switzerland... Either that or take them joy riding on Ja-Boat and sink it... If the latter, I insist that Devon, Cane, Lola's daddy, Nate, Chloe, Kevin and Billy all be part of the crew...

Honored Contributor

If my husband, who is  Mr. put up with nothing man and that kid kept causing him grief like he does Nick and Ma this is what he would do

ass-kicking.gif

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@trenet  WIsh they'd load all these brats on the Jabot jet and fly them off to some snooty academy in Switzerland... Either that or take them joy riding on Ja-Boat and sink it... If the latter, I insist that Devon, Cane, Lola's daddy, Nate, Chloe, Kevin and Billy all be part of the crew...

@stevieb 

I prefer your Ja-Boat scheme, though I would add Lola too. If a plot is needed, maybe Lola's Dad could kidnap them and hold for ransom on the boat - something goes wrong for them and it sinks but, right for us!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@trenet wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb 

I prefer your Ja-Boat scheme, though I would add Lola too. If a plot is needed, maybe Lola's Dad could kidnap them and hold for ransom on the boat - something goes wrong for them and it sinks but, right for us!  

Yep, that works and I don't know how I could possibly have forgotten Lola... She can do the cooking... Or at least chop raw veggies...

@trenet