Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🍁👻 Y&R OCTOBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👻🍁

I have to admit i was wondering today when Victor gave in to Victoria if maybe Eric B. is purposely limiting his appearances in Y&R...........he to me just hasn't been looking that well in the past few months...and/or maybe 

he is digusted also with the direction the soap is going......

OR like another poster said...maybe Victoria has been given the company so that Adam can come in and take over and Victor has to reappear to save it.....

Kyle could always ruin Billy by telling about Summer.......or threaten him.... but i really am not feeling up to the NOW  Kyle & Billy tug of war for  Jabot...........

it was Jack vs Billy....Phyllis vs Billy,Jack  Jack vs Ashley

ENOUGH............and with what Billy did with the company (stealing money, the yacht, etc) i still CAN'T believe that either Jack or Ashley can be comfortable with  him in the drivers seat....................no one would actually believe that would they?????ha.

Phyllis is acting so obsessed it is overkill..........she doesn't seem to think that her and Adam messing with Victor's meds and trying to get revenge is that bad even though he COULD HAVE DIED???  But Victor actually being alive and making  Summer feel bad is worse??huh?

Honored Contributor

Yeah, some people don't seem to have trouble with attempted murder being tried. I don't understand that, scares me to think in people's heads that's ok since he didn't die.

I've seen posts every where that what's the big deal ? after all he's alright and maybe it even HELPED him ! Seriously ! I wouldn't turn my back on that kind of person.

Vicky won this round, but, thanks to dog face Phyllis she will use Connor to get Adam back in town to stink up the place again. He will try to oust Vicky just to tear down the company all because his DAddy didn't tuck him into bed every night. Victor, could top his woe is me childhood tales and he's not crying in his wine every night over what was or what might had been.

Respected Contributor

Oh that touching scene with Miss Vicki and daddy.Please give us a break.Not to forget that lovely music playing,just heavenly.What this family has done to each other is beyond disgusting.Nicki cares so much for Victor and it wasn"t that long ago that she was "with" the rat and he was " with" a chemist.LOL Oh well.As it has been said before these stories just don't make any sense at all now.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17  Was thinking the same. Billy has had more corporate dirty dealings than most and why anybody would trust him is beyond comprehesion and frankly, not believable. Also wonder if Kyle will spill the beans about Summer or if he'll need to, given Billy has a tendency to self-destruct. For my money, there are more boring characters, more pointless characters and more dastardly characters but Billy and Cane are running neck and neck for the least likable character and have been for some time... I wouldn't miss either of them...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Somebody needs to tell Summer the truth to her face.

Reason we didn't tell you that Victor wasn't dead is because we were scared you would tell Phyllis and blow the whole charade sky high.

Truth is the truth. No reason not to tell her the real reason why she wasn't told your mother is a witch and working in league with the devil, therefore, we kept you in the dark

Hope Theo leaves now. He's shot his wad time to leave town and grace some other town with your Royal presence. Loser.

Honored Contributor

Summary for Thursday, October 10th from soaps.com:

In Adam’s suite, he marvels at Cane’s arrival. Phyllis reveals she overheard Cane say he was going to Vegas. Adam thinks she could have a side-hustle as a P.I. Phyllis explains Cane is looking for Chance Chancellor. Adam wishes him luck – he can’t help him. He goes to lock up his winnings and Phyllis tells Cane she’s very interested in why he’s looking for Phillip IV. They spar verbally and Cane asks what she knows. She saw Riza Thompson and Chance talking in Vegas before, then got in touch with Riza – she’s not chatty. Cane thinks she should help him, but she’s nobody’s lackey. Adam reappears and advises that Chance doesn’t want to be found. Cane warns people, or cops, are going to start asking about their connection since Chance dropped a bombshell on his family before disappearing. Phyllis can’t understand Chance being involved in something shifty. Adam’s had enough. Cane leaves, but Phyllis refuses. She asks if he’s been in touch with Chance and whether he was a part of the bombshell he dropped on his family. Adam denies knowing anything – he’s done with Genoa City. Phyllis won’t let this go.

At Nick’s place, Connor shouts at Nick and Chelsea and runs out of the room. Chelsea explains she was called to pick him up from school as he was being disruptive – things keep getting worse. She calls Sharon to come and talk to Connor and she agrees. Chelsea thanks Nick for recommending her as the conversation turns to Adam causing hurt wherever he goes. She feels she let Connor down. When Sharon arrives, she counsels that Connor may have anxiety about others leaving him too. Connor appears and Nick and Chelsea leave. Sharon and Connor chat. He likes her. Sharon shares Faith is also confused, embarrassed and upset about being lied to. Connor denies being upset.

At Crimson Lights, Chelsea is heartbroken Connor won’t talk to her. Nick reassures her it will get better.

Chelsea and Nick rejoin Sharon at their place, and Sharon reports progress, though Connor’s still holding back. Chelsea’s encouraged to hear he was calm, but Sharon cautions about repressing emotions. They debate if Connor’s becoming like Adam. Sharon feels they can break the pattern. Chelsea goes off and Nick thanks Sharon. Later, Chelsea tells Nick that Connor claims they’re all over-reacting, but he’s suffering. Chelsea is left picking up the pieces now that Adam’s gone. Nick assures her they’ll do whatever it takes to help him.

At Jabot, Kyle and Summer go over business. He asks her to get the face cream to influencers and not to run it by Billy. Talk turns to Theo. Summer admits her advice to him was a little harsh. Kyle sighs that Theo took on too much but is determined to prove he can do it all. Summer reveals Theo was fired by Devon. Kyle tells her she’ll be disappointed expecting Theo to change. Summer counters they’ve had some lovely talks lately. Kyle thinks he’s playing her – he’s too scared to open up for real. “You deserve more.”

At Society, Theo tells someone by phone he’ll send a contract. Lola notes he’s power-lunching by himself and advises he can’t use the place as his office. Theo tells her Devon fired him. She’s sorry. Theo will use it as motivation and supposes her success was also built on proving people wrong. This seems to strike a chord. Theo swigs a drink and theorizes that he zigged when he should have zagged. They debate Mariah’s qualifications. Theo muses he also knows how to schmooze the brass. Lola laughs at his take on manipulating and asks if he digs himself out of this hole, will he be able to resist digging the next one? Theo switches to coffee on Lola’s advice and she talks about his pattern of crossing lines – like saying he wished he’d met her before Kyle – for some reason he wants to keep tanking his life. Theo jokes she sucks as a shrink, but she warns she can read him. When Kyle shows up, he bristles at Theo’s presence. Theo snarks about Kyle being joined at the hip with Summer lately. Kyle threatens to throw him out. Theo remarks on getting to know Lola better the past few days as he exits. Outside, he watches Kyle and Lola kiss.

At Crimson Lights, Lola wonders about Theo’s firing and Kyle asks, “Who cares?” Lola suggests Kyle cut him some slack; this could finally make him grow up. They decide to go upstairs and continue their ‘conversation’ from this morning.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Victor and Nikki make a pact.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank goodness for Phyllis finding a way to bring Adam back into the action. You have to suppose it's only a matter of time until he's back in town. I suspected he wouldn't be gone long and yet, once again, am left wondering why the idiot writers sent him out of town in the first place... Just one big disconnect after another. Speaking of Adam, it was never made clear who spilled the beans about Daddy Dearest being alive. Adam just said it didn't matter, but it'd be interesting to know who told him.

So, the actor scheduled to appear as Theo's father appears to actually be a nicer looking middle aged man. Assuming he's in town for more than a day, one wonders who they might potentially hook him up with... As mentioned, assuming he pans out, hope they do keep him around and try to build some sort of back story about Theo and his family. Frankly, kind of tired of the endless bickering among the Newmans and the Abbots. Meanwnile, the Baldwins are rarely seen, the Rosales never went anywhere and Devon's clan is a non-starter... The show could use a new family.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hellie jo wrote:

Oh that touching scene with Miss Vicki and daddy.Please give us a break.Not to forget that lovely music playing,just heavenly.What this family has done to each other is beyond disgusting.Nicki cares so much for Victor and it wasn"t that long ago that she was "with" the rat and he was " with" a chemist.LOL Oh well.As it has been said before these stories just don't make any sense at all now.

Oh my yes @hellie jo, they're such a tight and devoted family, except when they aren't... They regulary go at each other tooth and nail and then talk about how much they care about each other... All of them... Doofus Nick and Miss Vicki along with the rest of them... 

Respected Contributor

I tried to watch and could only make it about half way through.  Enough with the CEO stuff!  No one cares!  Neither Jack or Victor should give up control because Witchitoria and the combo of either Bumbling Billy or Inexperienced Kyle will have both companies bankrupt in no time.   

I also realized that out of today's characters the only ones I remotely liked were Victor and Theo.  LOL  Let's hope Theo's upcoming father has a more interesting part than Lola's Daddy.  

I still can't stand Devon and laughed when Summer claims he was a good guy.  Um- All I ever see him do is act condescending to people.  Never made any sense for him to get Katherine's company in the first place.  

Tomorrow sounds really boring what with Sharon trying to counsel Adam's kid.  (Yes, because we should always turn to our boyfriend's unqualified ex-wife, ex-mental patient when our children are troubled.)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

I tried to watch and could only make it about half way through.  Enough with the CEO stuff!  No one cares!  Neither Jack or Victor should give up control because Witchitoria and the combo of either Bumbling Billy or Inexperienced Kyle will have both companies bankrupt in no time.   

I also realized that out of today's characters the only ones I remotely liked were Victor and Theo.  LOL  Let's hope Theo's upcoming father has a more interesting part than Lola's Daddy.  

I still can't stand Devon and laughed when Summer claims he was a good guy.  Um- All I ever see him do is act condescending to people.  Never made any sense for him to get Katherine's company in the first place.  

Tomorrow sounds really boring what with Sharon trying to counsel Adam's kid.  (Yes, because we should always turn to our boyfriend's unqualified ex-wife, ex-mental patient when our children are troubled.)

@Roni18  Agree... the CEO stuff has just been done too many times and it hasn't been of interest in years... Also agree, pompous, self-important Devon of the flat delivery and one emotion brings nothing to the table and no, it never made any sense for him to be the Chancellor heir... Also agree, Theo has potential if they don't screw it up like they do everything else. And it goes without saying, SO agree, Sharon as a child psychologist is just beyond laughable...