Respected Contributor

Re: 🍁👻 Y&R OCTOBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👻🍁

@stevieb wrote:

"Nick plans a fresh start."

Maybe he could start with a shower, some shaving cream, a razor and a full size bottle of shampoo that he uses daily...

@steviebYou know I don't normally like you talking about my man's hair but I thought it was looking especially bad on yesterday's episode which I for some unknown reason decided to watch today.   It looked really dark too.  Seems they have gone overboard with the hair dye.  I agree with whoever wrote that Rey now looks like a vampire.  

Totally boring episode which accomplished nothing except drag Phyllis in on the Cane and Adam business.  If Adam is on the run, why would he go back to Vegas, the last place he was located before coming to town?  Oh, yeah, he know Paul and Rey are the investigators and will never think to look there.  

Just more of the same from the Newmans.  Let's have a family get together and tell Dad how bad he is but we let him drag us back into his orbit at least 10 thousand times.   I can't even bring myself to feel sorry for Victoria.  She never learns her lesson where Victor is concerned.  

Did they just drop the whole Billy is crazy plot?

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Look.  Crazy Patti ( or Patty cake as her dear brother calls her) is my hero.

She stabbed that terrible Dr....one less person on the show.

This show could really use Crazy Patti back right now, @Annabellethecat66 

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

kelsey177  I hear you on the concerns about Jack and Traci writing the Abbott family history... Could prove to be a real snooze... I sort of have to like Traci. After all, she's probably the only genuinely good character left on the show and hasn't wronged anybody, but she's best seen in small doses and really, does everything have to relate back to her being a writer... Not only do I not want to see a bunch of old footage, but I want even less to see the younger versions of John, Dina, Jack, Ashley and Traci... They've been featured enough in recent memory and weren't especially interesting or impressive... Most of them have also not proven to be especiallyy good actors... If they want to give Traci a story line, after the failed effort with Cane, not at all sure this is the way to go about it...

I agree totally!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Roni18 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

"Nick plans a fresh start."

Maybe he could start with a shower, some shaving cream, a razor and a full size bottle of shampoo that he uses daily...

@steviebYou know I don't normally like you talking about my man's hair but I thought it was looking especially bad on yesterday's episode which I for some unknown reason decided to watch today.   It looked really dark too.  Seems they have gone overboard with the hair dye.  I agree with whoever wrote that Rey now looks like a vampire.  

Totally boring episode which accomplished nothing except drag Phyllis in on the Cane and Adam business.  If Adam is on the run, why would he go back to Vegas, the last place he was located before coming to town?  Oh, yeah, he know Paul and Rey are the investigators and will never think to look there.  

Just more of the same from the Newmans.  Let's have a family get together and tell Dad how bad he is but we let him drag us back into his orbit at least 10 thousand times.   I can't even bring myself to feel sorry for Victoria.  She never learns her lesson where Victor is concerned.  

@Roni18  Almost missed your post... Heart notifications seem to be working but not so sure the 'mentioned you' ones are... Spot on about the Newmans... Sheesh, this could be the same conversations of last year and the year before that and so on and on and on... CEO-CEO-CEO and dad's so mean and dad's so bad and we're all treated so unfairly and whaaaaaaa... Who whines any more than the original Newman kids, Nick and Vic... Nobody, that's who...

As for Adam, from what I can tell, no reason for him to be on the run. If Victor chooses not to prosecute him there's not a whole lot the Keystone Cops can do... Even if the woman who supplied the drugs rats him out, it's a he said-she said... I guess hooking Phyllis into this one is just more about trying to make her and Cane relevant by teaming them up in some capacity with Adam... Big yawn...

As for your man, such as he is... I'm sorry, but the guy is just often funky looking... Looks like he might be odiferous... And each to their own, but greying stubble and greasy looking hair have never made my list of 'turn ons'...  I remember a few years back they took Nick back to his roots, clean shaven, short hair, no grease and he actually looked presentable... If he (or they) think his current look is flattering him, they ought to think again... Woman Wink

And yea, a few of us were commenting on Rey's new more polished look and I think it might have been me that likened him to a Vampire... It fits and this is yet another character with too little to do, and who, other than for Hot Pants Sharon, provides no real interest... They really should've kept Mia around to stir the pot if they wanted this Rosales clan to ever pique anyone's interest... They've all proven to be more or less washouts...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Roni18  As for the Billy as a loon plot, yep, it appears they wrapped that one up post haste, as they seem so often to do with so many of their little plot forays lately... It's a question of whether or not they realize their plots are going nowhere so opt to end them quickly or whether they're just so limited in the writing department that they don't know how to develop a plot... Personally I think both apply... 

Respected Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Maybe, all Billy needed was to sleep for 2 weeks after Kevin & Chloe drugged him & left him tied to a bed in the boat house.

Honored Contributor

Jack had to know that Billy and Kyle would be vying for top job inside of 5 minutes. I wouldn't trust Billy with a candy bar.

People with a bad track record don't work for me.

Honored Contributor

And speaking of greasy hair, wish they'd do something with Theo's... He could be a nice looking guy if they'd clean him up... And let's face it, this show is desperate for nice looking guys...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@Roni18 wrote:

Maybe, all Billy needed was to sleep for 2 weeks after Kevin & Chloe drugged him & left him tied to a bed in the boat house.

@aubnwa01  I was hoping to see him at Fairview... Along with a few others, he needs to get caught in some of his dirty deeds, of which there have been more than a few... I still can't figure out why neither Phyllis nor Summer has let slip his dalliance with Summer... And still wondering why Victor hasn't figured out Billy was the one that tried to hit Adam with his car... 

Honored Contributor

I think they should lock Phyllis in there and cement up the room.

I can't stand that character.  I keep hoping her daughter will find out some of the dirty deeds she's done and how she knew all about what Adam was up to from the very beginning.

I hold on to that now that Summer has suddenly become so good and self-righteous......

I like seeing someone 'blown up' so to speak when it comes out all of the dirty deeds they've done and gotten away with.

By 'blown up' I mean everyone would know and turn their backs on the person.

THAT USED to happen in soaps, now these writers just move onto something else.

No story lines ever get closed with the person being held responsible for what they've done.

I think people are getting frustrated with these writers never having their characters 'pay' for some of the havoc they've caused everyone.

OK, so I meant to rant about this but I was on my ipad and it moves too slowly.

It's a good thing this is a soap because the law would have gone after Adam whether or not his Daddy wants to see him pay.

They have the nurse or whatever she is admitting Adam is the one who paid her.  I guarantee you his fingerprints are somewhere on that bottle.

It really bothers me that these writers just let him go his merry way, but in some ways it resembles real life.....doesn't it.