Respected Contributor

Re: 🍁🎃👻 Y&R OCTOBER 2018 SPOILERS! 👻🎃🍁

Just saw the ending with Victoria's note.  So... they are still dragging out the JT thing?  You would have thought that whoever wants revenge would have acted already. 

Honored Contributor

Summary for Tuesday, October 9th from soaps.com:

In the Club, Nikki and Summer dish on Nick and Sharon’s wedding debacle. Nikki notes Phyllis and Billy broke up and speculates on whether they’ll get back together – she’s glad Vikki’s not picking up the pieces from his gambling. Summer thinks he needs someone who can make him happy – not her mother. Talk turns to the situation at Jabot. Summer only knows Billy made some questionable choices. Nikki hopes he grows from it and leaves his mistakes behind him.

At Newman Enterprises, Victoria’s panicky after having received the cryptic note and reads it again. Later, Nikki arrives and senses something’s bothering Victoria, who shows her the note. Nikki’s disturbed and clarifies that there’ve been no calls or texts. Victoria nixes her idea to hire a discreet private investigator. Nikki decides it could be a prank and they should ignore  

it.

Vikki promises to try not to obsess over it. After a time, Nikki returns, she received a note identical to Victoria’s. Vikki says it has to be about JT. They puzzle over who is taunting them and what they hope to gain. Nikki suggests Victoria leave town, but her daughter snaps at her. She apologizes and complains her nightmares are coming back, in fact, they’re living in one.

At Jabot, Neil arrives to find Ashley planning a meeting. They laugh as he gifts her with a pillow that indicates she’s the boss, talk about having dinner and kiss.

At Crimson Lights, Tessa gives Lola a bag of power tools left for her by Rey. Kyle appears and buys Lola’s coffee.

Tessa realizes she’s the woman he was excited about previously. Kyle updates Lola on the changes at Jabot. He gets a text about a staff meeting and Lola gives him a pep talk. He asks about their date. Lola suggests a movie. They agree to meet back there at 5:30 sharp, and Kyle exits. Tessa asks Lola how they met. Lola admits she’s looking forward to their date. Tessa is too, since Kyle’s ex is a nightmare. Lola learns he dated Summer Newman and they’re nothing alike.

Ashley’s staff meeting is underway at Jabot when Summer arrives late. Ashley notes Phyllis is also late. Lauren will update her. Ashley makes a speech about John’s vision for the company – she’s returning the focus to R&D and will take the funding from Jaboutiques. Kyle pipes up that he did a comprehensive review on the boutiques…but she won’t like his conclusions. Ashley reads it and is impressed. She thanks him for the tamales. He realizes Lola sent them on his behalf. Ashley decides that they’ll go ahead with Jaboutiques. Kyle clarifies that his vote yesterday was not a comment on her leadership. She realizes he was supporting his dad. Kyle suggests she make him her COO. Ashley’s leaving that position vacant for now. Kyle’s irked. Ashley confronts him about the tactics he used to oust Billy – she could have fired him. Kyle complains she had him doing the dirty work while she kept her hands clean and warns the world will catch up – he can’t wait until her true colors show.

At the Club, Ashley is celebrating with Neil when her consultant, Andrew, (played by Coby Ryan McLaughlin), shows up. He watches from a distance as she tells Neil she’s not proud of everything she did to make it to this milestone. Andrew approaches the table and asks to steal Ash for a moment. They step away, and Andrew wants to cut a new deal in light of her success. He suggests she double his monthly salary. Ash informs him she’s cutting it to zero since his services are no longer required. Andrew supposes secrecy is no longer required, which gets a reaction from Ash. He tells her he’ll be in touch.

Kyle meets Lola on Crimson Lights patio and thanks her for the sweet gesture of the tamales. He reports Ashley rewarded him with a knife in the back, but changes the topic to her truck. She dreams of opening a restaurant. Lola mentions him dating Summer Newman, and he realizes Tessa told her. He explains they’ve both moved on. They pinkie swear to be mature if Summer freaks out. As they wrap up their date, Summer watches from inside. Lola leaves, but returns to plant a kiss on Kyle. Summer's eyes widen.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Noah warns Tessa.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

Just saw the ending with Victoria's note.  So... they are still dragging out the JT thing?  You would have thought that whoever wants revenge would have acted already. 

@Roni18 You would have thought so, but along with everything else, it seems these writers have no sense of sequencing or pacing... They're just all over the place...

And someone tell me please... why WOULD Summer attend a Jabot staff meeting... I mean come on, what business smarts could that little twit possibly have garnered, other, of course, than how to charge by the hour...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I am sure it is Rey who sent out those annoymous notes to everyone saying "i know what you did".....he is fishing to see what becomes of it i think....

Honored Contributor

Anyone else want to slap Phyllis off the couch after she voted for Billy? 

The man embezzles company funds which she knew about.  How she still has a job, I don't get.  Lauren better check her books and her hair dye supplies.  How soon we forget Chloe's take from Fenmore's.  

And then you vote for the man who made a fool of you the day before.  Well deserved public shaming but how pathetic are we as a woman?  Stop groveling over a man who has every right to put his foot up your rear end and take your licks. 

An apology to all involved in the staff meeting would have been healthier and make more sense for a true independent female.  But we can't have that on a soap now can we?   

Respected Contributor

I;m so happy that Ashley is going! The writers have turned her into a totally unlikable power crazed woman who stands around all the time with her nose all wrinkled up like she smells something bad (her own stinky attitude perhaps?). And why did Tracy just let her just steamroller her out of the big chair. I was hoping Tracy would kick crazed Ash to the curb and show a bit of sanity around Jabot. She's about the only character I like anymore. I did LOVE that Sharon had those crazy eyes going full tilt boogie yesterday. Perfect....another nut job workin for the GC police. They replace chipmunk head with crazy eyes and Paul is the big cheese. No wonder no crimes get solved just commited in GC.What a crew.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't need an excuse to slap Phyllis, she and Nick have replaced their brains with their behinds and the excuses they are still running about why they slept with each other is pathetic.  I'm glad Sharon told her and Nick off ....btw Sharon was looking possessed when she was telling Phyllis off.

Does anybody remember when "Jabot Cosmetics" was being sold on HSN? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I don't need an excuse to slap Phyllis, she and Nick have replaced their brains with their behinds and the excuses they are still running about why they slept with each other is pathetic.  I'm glad Sharon told her and Nick off ....btw Sharon was looking possessed when she was telling Phyllis off.

Does anybody remember when "Jabot Cosmetics" was being sold on HSN? 

Sharon is possessed imho, @Luvitorleaveit1!

I remember Jabot Cosmetics on HSN:  seems they didn't last very long.....

Honored Contributor

If Ashley DID do that, YES! FINALLY! Back to the drama of daytime!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Summary for Wednesday, October 10th from soaps.com:

At the Abbott house, Jack learns Kyle’s working from home and warns he’s lucky to still have a job. Kyle argues he can handle Ashley. They argue about Kyle’s tactics, which he describes as ‘driven’. Jack warns if he always has an agenda people won’t trust him. Kyle complains Ashley used him to get what she wanted, then acted like she owed him nothing. He predicts her scheming will catch up with her.

At Jabot, Ashley chastises Phyllis for being late and they spar verbally. Ashley finds Andrew waiting in her office – he figured they’d want to discuss their new deal behind closed doors. By the elevator, Phyllis opens mail and receives the same cryptic note as Victoria and Nikki. In the office, Ashley accuses Andrew of blackmailing her, but he calls it a mutually beneficial arrangement. Ashley’s showing him the door when Neil arrives. Once alone, Neil offers to set the guy straight if he’s over-stepping boundaries, but Ashley’s got this.

At Dark Horse, Summer’s sorry about what Nick’s going through, and denies telling Sharon - she wouldn’t ruin their sweet deal. Nick’s disappointed she’s concerned about her extra cash. Summer urges him to try again with her mom. Noah enters as Nick accuses Summer of telling Sharon so as to reunite him and Phyllis. Summer retorts it was Mariah and stalks out. Noah advises Nick to just be friends with Sharon, but Nick won’t give up.

At the GCPD, Rey notices Sharon’s still off and asks her to join him for dinner. Sharon’s not ready to date, but Rey clarifies he was offering an authentic Cuban dinner including his sister – he was hoping Sharon could help with their tension. Sharon agrees. After Rey walks off, Phyllis appears and informs Sharon this time, she’s gone way too far. Sharon denies sending the cryptic note – if she wanted to get to her she’d be way more direct. Phyllis asks, “Oh like sending me down a flight of stairs?” Rey intervenes. Phyllis claims they’re fighting over what happened at Sharon’s wedding before leaving.

Summer sits at Crimson Lights texting Billy to no avail. She spots Lola with Tessa and introduces herself. Lola’s heard a lot about her. Summer insults her for working in a food truck until Tessa tells her to back off.

Lola invites Summer to say what she needs to. Summer advises Kyle can sniff out a gold-digger a mile away. Lola glares after Tessa stops her from throwing the coffee urn at Summer. Tessa joins Summer on the patio and mocks her for ‘making friends’. Kyle arrives, and Tessa references the collision between his past and present. Summer admits she met his new girlfriend, and he deduces she’s jealous. Summer claims she has someone new too – Billy. Kyle doesn’t believe it. Summer insists he came to her and didn’t leave until the next morning. Kyle sarcastically muses it sounds like a real love story, and leaves Summer downcast.

In Rey’s apartment, Lola’s cooking when he arrives. He senses something’s bothering her, but she doesn’t want him fixing things for her. Sharon arrives, and Rey makes introductions. Sharon has a lucky bamboo plant for her and Rey feels luckier already. After, Sharon raves about the food, and Rey wants them all to eat ice cream on the couch. Sharon learns their father bailed on the family, and says she grew up without her dad also. Rey and Lola tease each other, and it leads to a whipped cream fight.

At Crimson Lights, Nick leaves Noah to go call Faith, and Noah approaches Tessa. They chat and Noah’s okay with everything. Tessa regrets hurting him. He asks her to be good to his sister. Nick returns and learns from Tessa that Sharon’s up at Rey’s.

Sharon, Rey, and Lola are covered in whipped cream when Nick arrives at the apartment door. He's unimpressed and thinks Sharon owes him a couple minutes, but she feels she owes him nothing. Nick leaves. Lola watches as Rey wipes whipped cream off Sharon. After Sharon’s gone, Lola reminds Rey he’s married.

At the Club bar, Andrew joins Kyle and tells him about Ashley’s bad decision not to continue doing business with him – he has damaging information on Jabot and wants him to speak to Ashley on his behalf. Kyle thinks that sounded like a threat. After, Phyllis appears and recognizes Andrew from twenty years ago. He reveals he’s running the DNA lab at Genoa City Memorial. Later, Nick shows up and compares notes with Phyllis. He says Sharon’s having dinner with her co-worker. Phyllis says it’s only been two days. Nick replies, “Probably not a great argument for me.” Nick feels Sharon sent him a clear message.

In the coffee house, Sharon says farewell to Noah, who’s leaving town. She picks up some mail and receives a cryptic note exactly like Phyllis’.

At the Abbott house, Kyle updates Jack on Andrew – this guy has something on Ashley that could cause big trouble for her and Jabot. He plans to find out what it is.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Cane visits Lily.