Respected Contributor

Re: 🍁🎃👻 Y&R OCTOBER 2018 SPOILERS! 👻🎃🍁

@mzlg wrote:

@stevieb,

Regarding Ashley (if she is this treacherous to have the DNA results changed) she had the nerve to tell Kyle that he had ice water running in his veins toward Billy.

The current writers, even though they pretend to be interested in the show's history, obviously don't know anything about it because they just change a character's personality overnight.  Thus, we have Chelsea stealing from her own company for no real reason at all, JT turning from a nice guy into a creep, Nicki hooking up with Raturo, Nick trying to be like Victor, and now Ashley, if the spoiler is true, being treacherous.

I would, however, LOVE for Jack to be John Abbott's son and not related to Victor.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@catwhisperer wrote:

Based on what I am getting from this show is that pretty much everybody in this town has either been married to and/or has slept with everybody. What a mess.

Exactly right @catwhisperer... It's an incestuous little bunch, made even more inbred by the fact that they keep introducing badly cast characters that are also poorly thought out and then dismissing them without developing them, so the pool of potential partners is pretty sparse... They have to keep sleeping with, marrying and unmarrying the same people because apparently there is no one else...

@steviebThis is the same reason I left B & B years ago.  It just got too creepy. 

Frequent Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

Based on what I am getting from this show is that pretty much everybody in this town has either been married to and/or has slept with everybody. What a mess.

Yep, there is a really small gene pool in Genoa City!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

All that inbreeding... It explains so much... Smiley Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@doolie wrote:

AND I'm still wondering when Neil will visit Lily. 🤔

Give it up... The less we see of either of them, the better, as far as I'm concerned...

Smiley Very Happy

I know right, except next week he wants to hook up with Ashley [ewwwww] so we will have to see him then. Poor Eileen Davidson. I hope she has hazard pay in her contract working with him.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@doolie wrote:

AND I'm still wondering when Neil will visit Lily. 🤔

Oh but @doolie... he's too busy 'romancing Ashley', as though anyone cares...

Not even to mention that along with this being another WHO CARES moment, with Ashley leaving, this uninteresting little sexcapade isn't going anywhere...

Thank gawd for that the two of them together grosses me out!

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

Ah yes I remember the days on Y&R when love scenes were fun to watch ....now I just go eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww! The Rat smoochin on Abs and Ash and Neil lockin lips.....so darn icky....wish I could unsee those scenes. They rank right in there (well almost) with Neil's (again!) scene with Sophia on the couch with that little towel and.......oh man I still can't delete THAT booty call. IMHO the last couple that was fun to watch hokie pokie was Chelsea and Adam (MM!!!!!). Now I covers me eyes (and gag!) when just about any couple start swappin spit. YUCK. No fun to watch at all.

Honored Contributor

Seriously @silkyk this show hasn't been able to produce any real heat since Adam left... Nick and his toolbelt was just as joke... Billy without a shirt slurping on whoever is a Pepto Bismal moment... Raturo, well, there are no words... Devon and Neil, not even tepid... Kyle might have had potential but no way if paired with Lola's Have Burritos will travel in the food truck...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Back in the day when Y&R was fun....

Related image

Respected Contributor

Since I was off today I decided to watch.  Hmm- the only good thing I can say is that at least Nick is shaving now!  

Wow- can't believe how hypocritical everyone is lecturing to Phyllis and Nick.  I can't really feel sorry for Sharon or Billy with their track records.  Billy and Summer- just Eeew!

So who's running the coffee shop now that Sharon is at the police station??