Honored Contributor

Re: 🍁🎃👻 Y&R OCTOBER 2018 SPOILERS! 👻🎃🍁

[ Edited ]

Interesting that all the other kids have grown but not Faith... Makes things a little hard to swallow...

Can we please send Billy off to rehab sooner rather than later... This story line is dragging and wasn't all that in the first place and frankly, he's getting less and less appealing as time goes on...

That chip on Lola's shoulder is so predictable, not cute and means I don't like her from the get-go... Another wasted salary... Wish she and her rodent of a brother would drive that food truck into the sunset...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Why would they go through custom making that wedding dress for Share (and Share alike...) if the wedding isn't going to happen... Spoilers aside, I think they'll get married... Then, we'll see how long it lasts...

Esteemed Contributor

Christian look the same as when Adam "vanished".  Did they replace Summer permanently?

I haven't spoke on Abbey in a while but she went from disgusting Scott to a more disgusting Arturo?  I almost barfed when they kissed......she needs to go find Stitch and his demon son.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So Phyllis does Jack by Halloween or Thanksgiving?  Who's got the odds in the affair pool?  I want to show Billy some love and pass the hat around for us gamblers.  

I saw this a few years ago when Billy and Jack switched roles right?  

I was not a fan of the grandma who took Summer's place.  That hair!

Still working my way through the episode.  I may be back.  Oh and Fairview loves me.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Christian look the same as when Adam "vanished".  Did they replace Summer permanently?

I haven't spoke on Abbey in a while but she went from disgusting Scott to a more disgusting Arturo?  I almost barfed when they kissed......she needs to go find Stitch and his demon son.

I wish they'd replace Summer... Apparently the replacement is only for a few episodes. Anything would be better than the regular girl.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

So Phyllis does Jack by Halloween or Thanksgiving?  Who's got the odds in the affair pool?  I want to show Billy some love and pass the hat around for us gamblers.  

I saw this a few years ago when Billy and Jack switched roles right?  

I was not a fan of the grandma who took Summer's place.  That hair!

Still working my way through the episode.  I may be back.  Oh and Fairview loves me.  Heart

They're certainly playing it as though Phyllis and Jack might reconcile, but I hope not... Never cared for this Phyllis with old Jacky boy... As much as I don't like Nick, I think I'd prefer to see her with him or maybe with someone completely new, though the newbies are slim pickings... 

Don't pass the hat this way... No love for Billy is forthcoming... 

Didn't see grandma Summer, but like I said, anything would be an improvement over Boobsie...

Honored Contributor

Haven't seen a soap opera understudy in decades. I guess there was no way to film around Summer at the wedding.

Honored Contributor

Summary for Thursday, October 4th from soaps.com:

At the church, Phyllis tells Billy that witch Sharon stood Nick up. Victor wonders to Nikki why she wouldn’t show, and Mariah and Jack try to reassure Nick. He becomes increasingly irritated and asks Mariah more questions about Sharon’s state of mind. After, Phyllis and Nick corner Summer, (played by Bayley Corman) to ensure neither her or Kyle spilled their secret. Nick speaks to Phyllis alone – he thinks this is bad. Phyllis agrees if Sharon bailed it would have to be something serious. She looks over at Nikki and Victoria, as Nick turns toward the door and says, “You’re here!” It’s Noah. Faith greets him with a hug, Mariah looks uncomfortable, and Nick learns Jack flew his son in, and plans to hand over his best man duties. At the altar, Tessa reassures Mariah, who is panicking over the mess she’s made by telling Sharon that Nick was cheating, and worries about telling Noah she and Tessa are dating.

Elsewhere, Nikki chastises Victor, who muses it’s too bad Noah came so far for a wedding that isn’t happening. Victor protests – he’s simply saying what everyone’s thinking. Noah hugs his grandparents and makes nice with Victor for leaving Newman for Dark Horse. Nearby, Jack stalls the minister, then tells Billy he hopes this is just pre-wedding jitters.

By the doors, Phyllis, Victoria, and Nikki confer about Sharon not wanting to marry Nick while keeping a huge secret from him. They worry Rey convinced her to turn herself in. Nikki reminds them as far as they know, everything’s fine. In a pew, Nick admits to Faith he doesn’t know what’s going on. Faith wonders why their happiness always slips away.

At the church door, Jack snarks at Victor that he better not be the cause of this, and Nikki drags Victor to check on Faith. At the altar, Noah hugs Mariah and learns Tessa’s there because she’s working for Sharon. He tells Mariah he’s sorry about Hilary. Summer walks up and spills the beans that Mariah and Tessa are a couple. Noah excuses himself – he needs a little time.

Elsewhere, Abby fills Arturo in on Nick’s bad track record with weddings, while Victoria comforts Nick, who can’t believe everything’s falling apart. He hopes there’s some crazy reason she’s late. Billy, meanwhile, pulls Phyllis aside seeking an answer to his question – he wants to marry her. Phyllis says he caught her off guard and asks for some time. He agrees…as long as she says ‘yes’. Across the room, the minister has to prepare for the next event. Jack offers to tell everyone, but Nick will do it. He is about to say the wedding’s off when Mariah gets a text and hollers, “Wait!” She takes the bridesmaids, Faith, and Christian out with her and Nick alerts the minister.

Music plays as Abby, Summer, Victoria, and Mariah make their way up the aisle. Faith and Christian are next. The Wedding March begins as Sharon appears. She joins Nick at the altar. He asks if she’s okay, and she nods, before apologizing for the delay. The minister begins the ceremony and prompts Nick to say his personal vows. He talks about falling in love with Sharon when they were kids and finding their way back to each other. She tears up as Nick says he’s the luckiest guy in the world and recounts all they’ve been through together.

In the pews, Phyllis whispers to Billy, “Yes. I’ll marry you.” Nick finishes his vows. Sharon doesn’t know if she can speak as eloquently. She starts by telling Nick he’s her best friend, partner, lover, and the father of her children. Sharon is overflowing and bursting with love and gratitude that he chose her. She says he’s her north, her heart, her everything, then tears up what she wrote to speak from her heart. Sharon recalls him saying him proposing and saying she was his one true love, and that they’d learned from their mistakes and things would be different this time. He convinced her what they have is worth fighting for and said as long as they were honest with each other there was nothing they couldn’t overcome…but he wasn’t honest. Sharon wasn’t going to come, but wanted to see the look on his face when she told him she couldn’t marry him. He can’t love honor and cherish her when he’s cheating on her with Phyllis! At the back, Billy asks Phyllis, “You and Nick?” Phyllis replies, “Billy…”

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Things get messy following the reveal of the secret.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm glad they brought Noah back to try to bolster the younger group of  the Newman core family... I just wish they'd have recast the role...

Respected Contributor

Just an FYI: I don't know if this happened with anyone else, but I happened to look at my DVR this morning when Y&R should be recording & the red light indicating it was taping was not on.  I turned on the TV & in the info for the episode it had yesterday's date (probably from that day last week when it was pre-empted) so it didn't register with my DVR as a new episode, which is how I have it set to record.  I set it to record today's episode from POP & will have to check later for the rest of the week's episodes.