Honored Contributor

Re: 🍁🎃👻 Y&R OCTOBER 2018 SPOILERS! 👻🎃🍁

@Laura14 wrote:

Does the audience's addiction count?  I need at least two drinks before I can watch an episode these days but I think I am hitting tolerance and may need to raise my game.  

I've not watched Y&R all that long and I am already seeing repeats.  I am pretty sure I've done the Nick & Sharon with Phyllis on the side and Jabot musical CEO chairs and Billy and his money games.  

I am longing for the days of mental wards and crazy Patty and her kitty.   

Good to know dear @Laura14 that you're longing for the days of mental wards... I have no doubt there will be one in your future...

Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb  If I keep watching your show, absolutely.  Between it and the alcohol, I am losing brain cells as I type.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14- LOL I miss Pattycake too!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Patty and her kitty got on my nerves after a while!!

Just CAN'T believe they are doing the exact storyline again....Nick & Sharon going to get married....Phyllis is the reason they break up..............OMG.....i guess only if Sharon shows up and goes through with the wedding will it be any different...............

After seeing Arturo today i forgot how creepy he was...ugh.

Don;t love Kyle and the sister either..

Like another poster said....hope now Traci doesn't all of a sudden turn into Miss Chief Executive  and get power hungry like the rest of the Abbots...........if so...it must be in the food that Mrs. Martinez (? not sure of name) cooking in the Abbot kitchen!!!

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@stevieb  If I keep watching your show, absolutely.  Between it and the alcohol, I am losing brain cells as I type.  

@eddyandme... Be aware, it appears dear @Laura14 will need to move to the detox unit... Or, more than likely, back and forth between the locked psyc. ward and detox... Tough nut to crack, that one...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb  Don't make me crazy.  You know I post pics you don't like when I go crazy and my thunder from down under has been warming my GH viewing time nicely.  Smiley Very Happy  

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Patty and her kitty got on my nerves after a while!!

Just CAN'T believe they are doing the exact storyline again....Nick & Sharon going to get married....Phyllis is the reason they break up..............OMG.....i guess only if Sharon shows up and goes through with the wedding will it be any different...............

After seeing Arturo today i forgot how creepy he was...ugh.

Don;t love Kyle and the sister either..

Like another poster said....hope now Traci doesn't all of a sudden turn into Miss Chief Executive  and get power hungry like the rest of the Abbots...........if so...it must be in the food that Mrs. Martinez (? not sure of name) cooking in the Abbot kitchen!!!

Arturo is disgusting... can live without the sister too, but loving Kyle... He's added a little interest to the show that it surely needed... Would like to see him hitch his wagon to someone other than Lola... Why they felt we needed her or Arturo is beyond me...

Honored Contributor

At this point....anything is better than Raturo and his family.

So we are supposed to believe Kyle (with his perfectly matched outfits and very, very expensive suits, etc) would be in any way interested in Raturo's sister (who owns a food truck?).  This is really a fantasy....but who's?

I must have somehow missed the part where Sharon's daughter overheard the conversation about Nick and Phyllis?  When did I miss that?

Anyway, no wonder.  They powers that be (editors) keep flipping scenes so fast I miss half the show trying to avoid all things Raturo and family.   I just can't stand him.

I keep thinking it's dumb on my part because Snapper and family were poor (and his mom worked for Mrs Chancellor way, way back) but I guess I've moved on from that.  Can't explain it, just don't care for him.

I think maybe I've had to overlook so many things in recent years, I'm just tired of it...but when you get down to it...come on!  Do you really think all of these billionaires would be living in podunk Wisconsin?  Duh?

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@eddyandme... Be aware, it appears dear @Laura14 will need to move to the detox unit... Or, more than likely, back and forth between the locked psyc. ward and detox... Tough nut to crack, that one...

I suggest, @stevieb, I'm thinking perhaps solitary while detoxing in a cell papered with pics of her "man from down under".  This overload might just be what patient @Laura14 needs, ridding her of this infatuation, thus clearing her brain cells, and preventing of any additional cell loss.  Of course, Nurse Cray-Cray would be on twenty-four hour on-call to assist.  Your thoughts, Doctor?

Honored Contributor

Summary for Wednesday, October 3rd from soaps.com:

At the Abbott house, Jack and Nick discuss how perfect the day will be. Billy and Phyllis arrive when Nick’s in the other room. Jack’s pleased Billy will go to rehab tomorrow. Billy thanks Jack for the money and complains about Ashley. Jack feels it’s complicated, but Billy insists she’s only thought of herself. Nick reappears. He’s fine with Billy attending the wedding. Billy advises him to treat Sharon well. In a moment alone, Nick assures Phyllis he won’t tell Sharon about their night together. She reminds him their fates may lay in other’s hands. Nick doesn’t think anyone will talk. Phyllis wishes Nick all the happiness in the world. After Phyllis and Billy leave, Jack approves of Nick’s vows and they have a heartfelt conversation. Jack, chuckling, warns him of the wedding day rule - never disappoint the bride.

In Sharon’s house, Mariah worries she did the wrong thing by telling her mom about Nick and Phyllis. Sharon calmly assures her daughter she won’t fall apart or break down – she just needs to figure out what comes next. They debate whether Summer’s information is reliable, but Mariah adds Kyle confirmed it. She reminds Sharon of the day she took off her ring. Sharon recalls Nick didn’t come home that night. Sharon rants about the last affair, and Phyllis. Mariah’s sure it was a one-time thing. Sharon murmurs that it ceased to be a one-time thing a long time ago.

Mariah insists Nick loves her. Sharon cries that they loved each other the last time too. She debates whether to cut ties or accept Nick made a mistake and wants her more than anyone else. Mariah’s slightly taken aback when she announces the wedding will happen today – it’s what she wants. She asks Mariah to go to the church and pretend this conversation never happened. Mariah thinks Sharon needs time, but the doorbell rings – it’s Summer, (played by Bayley Corman), who wonders if everything’s under control. Mariah says everything’s great. Sharon asserts, “Never better.” Faith appears, and Mariah warns Summer quietly to keep Nick and Phyllis’ secret to herself. Summer feels her dad and Sharon will never last anyway. Sharon sends them on ahead of her.

At the Club, Arturo admires Abby’s appearance as she disconnects from updating Victoria on Billy. They canoodle and discuss Nick and Sharon’s upcoming wedding. Abby marvels at Sharon’s capacity for forgiveness, and enthuses that she loves a good wedding. She assures Arturo she meant other people’s, and he lets her know he’s not into marriage. Going to the courthouse doesn’t keep couples together. Abby asks about their relationship, and Arturo says this is happiness and falling for someone.

At the church, Victoria’s surprised to see Billy arrive with Phyllis and lets him know Abby told her about what happened at Jabot. Billy feels judged, but she’s just concerned. He apologizes and assures her he’s off to rehab. She’s proud of him. Nick, Jack, and Christian arrive, and Victoria has a surprise for Nick. She warns, “He comes in peace.” Victor appears with Nikki. Faith, Mariah, and Summer are next through the door. Summer speaks to Nick alone and assures him she won’t stop the wedding. Elsewhere, Billy and Phyllis snark about the Newmans. Phyllis vows to be nice to Victor for Nick’s sake. Summer joins them and Billy apologizes for his recent drunk behavior. By the altar, Mariah updates Nick that Sharon stayed behind to center herself. At the door, Tessa arrives and confers with Mariah about whether the wedding will happen. Mariah worries Sharon decided too quickly and wonders why she’s not there yet. Abby and Arturo enter. Abby’s pleased Victor’s there. They greet Victor and Nikki, who snark to one another about Arturo afterward. Nearby, Phyllis assures Billy he’s everything she wants; she’ll stand by him. Billy feels the same way. Meanwhile, the minister is concerned about the bride being late. Mariah tells Jack she’ll run home since Sharon’s not answering texts.

At Sharon’s house, Mariah calls out to her, but there’s no response.

At the church, while Nick unsuccessfully tries to reach Sharon, Summer muses to Tessa that something is clearly up. Tessa sneer about her penchant for drama. Victor grumbles to Nikki it’s no surprise Sharon’s not there, while Phyllis and Billy discuss the same thing. Phyllis is stunned when Billy tells her their wedding needs to happen after rehab. Phyllis realizes he’s proposing, and he confirms it. Suddenly, the church door busts open – it’s Mariah, who informs Nick she has no idea where Sharon is.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

An unexpected guest makes an appearance.