Respected Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป Y&R OCTOBER 2018 SPOILERS! ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ

@loveschocolate wrote:

6327CF93-6681-44FA-ACCA-AE48F484803A.jpeg๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†

Geez, Yah think their hair styles might give them away?????

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Lola needs to go bump herself... aside from having pretty hair, she's not even a particularly attractive young woman... My boy Kyle can do better...

Sick to death of Rey's incessant note taking... Just wrap it up for pity sake...

Phyllis can carry off the red hair, but looks better as a blonde... Meanwhile, straw head Sharon SO needs a hair makeover... Were I her, I'd skip the pumpkin patch... Someone might mistake her for a scarcrow...

One word about Billy's antics with Summer and none of the others would vote for him to be CEO... 

I agree about Lola, there is something about her that is irritating. And why does Raturo speak with an accent?

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

I am so happy that others feel the same way I do about Lola.  She sure thinks quite highly of herself.    I just wanted to slap her when she told Kyle in today's episode that she might take him back but he would need to work for it.   Come on girl!  You are not that great.  

On another forum everyone was saying how wonderful Lola is for standing up for herself.  She's not being strong and taking care of herself.  She's acting like a self-entitled pain in the neck.    Does she really think that she is so wonderful that Kyle needs to beg for the opportunity to date her.    Kyle needs to tell her to move on. He's young, successful and attractive, there's many girls who would be happy to date him.  

She can take her food truck and move on down the road.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@J Town Girl wrote:

I am so happy that others feel the same way I do about Lola.  She sure thinks quite highly of herself.    I just wanted to slap her when she told Kyle in today's episode that she might take him back but he would need to work for it.   Come on girl!  You are not that great.  

On another forum everyone was saying how wonderful Lola is for standing up for herself.  She's not being strong and taking care of herself.  She's acting like a self-entitled pain in the neck.    Does she really think that she is so wonderful that Kyle needs to beg for the opportunity to date her.    Kyle needs to tell her to move on. He's young, successful and attractive, there's many girls who would be happy to date him.  

She can take her food truck and move on down the road.  

@J Town Girl You're SO right... It's one thing for women, or actually, for ANYONE... to stand up for themselves, it altogether something else to be stridently obnoxious... I fear the next few years will be fraught with women mistakenly thinking they have to appear to be prigs in order to assert themselves.

As for Lola, yes, Kyle can do SO much better... She's really not even close to being the 'all that' she seems to think she is... It's also unrealistic to expect the audience to believe he's got it so bad for this one when they've never even actually had a real date... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...