Honored Contributor

Re: 🍁🦃🍁 Y&R November 2018 SPOILERS! 🍁🦃🍁

You know I tried so hard not to mention the accompanying stripper heels but now thanks to @stevieb, there you go!  All she needs is a pole.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@kelsey17  Summer, CEO at large LOL

BTW who is running DA HO enterprises?  Nick is busy getting busy with a competitor CEO and Jack is all up in Jabot business.  Abby is underneath Arturo.  Is that where Gloria has suddenly disappeared too?   Running the DA HO show with a better offer and cabana boy package?

Glo took the deal over in Salem... She's no dummy. We could all do with a nice cabana boy package... Uh... Never mind...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

You know I tried so hard not to mention the accompanying stripper heels but now thanks to @stevieb, there you go!  All she needs is a pole.

@Laura14 I wouldn't touch that line even with a ten foot one... 

Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

I will!  @stevieb  Try and find one in town she hasn't slid down yet.  Go ahead.  I'll wait.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Annnnndddd the joy just never ends... Mariah's back doing The Buzz... Really, they should've let that one go when they deep sixed Hilary... Actually, they should've let that one go the moment one of the lousy writers came up with it... Awful concept that went nowhere... Just like so many others...

Super Contributor

Unfortunately Gloria appeared in a Halloween nightmare for about 5 seconds.  Her character is dead.  Hopefully she's on her way back to Genoa City.   Maybe she's looking for her son Michael 👀😜

Honored Contributor

The murder scene Ray Rosales has discovered is the airing of Y&R as an actual entertaining show to watch.  We viewers have been being murdered for a while now.  Let's unearth some good storylines already.  November sweeps are dying over here!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

The murder scene Ray Rosales has discovered is the airing of Y&R as an actual entertaining show to watch.  We viewers have been being murdered for a while now.  Let's unearth some good storylines already.  November sweeps are dying over here!

Let's not forget some viable casting too @Laura14... I mean, come on... Raturo... Lola... This new chemist... and now Devon's supposed other sister, who, upon Googling, looks like maybe she's a few months too late for the hooker ring story line... Let's also not forget Simon/Simone, the 'girl' singer, Tessa, Uncle Nate, The Brats, Reed, and on and on and on... 

Honored Contributor

If it ain't on the page, it ain't on the stage!  And it ain't on any pages, typewriters, keyboards, mentally healthy creative adults who have an actual right to take a paycheck for the job.... 

Esteemed Contributor

Does Neil still think that it is Halloween wearing this ridiculous shirt? Guess the

picture is from a long time ago because look at how young Devon appears. Saw this on Instagram and had a good laugh!

44283443_1979558698819020_5115981530246158639_n.jpg