Respected Contributor

Re: 🍁🦃🍁 Y&R November 2018 SPOILERS! 🍁🦃🍁

I was looking at Y&R's Facebook page & they had posted a photo of the women in the park digging up JT's grave with those dumb Zorro masks & somone commented that they looked like The Hamburglar!  lol

Image result for hamburglar

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

Where's JT - well that's a surpise!

OGP and Nick kiss in his office - now who would've expected that!

Thanks for hanging in there for us all, @loveschocolate!

Nope. Not surprised. I suspected JT would be MIA... Said so last week... WHEN will you listen to me...

Woman LOL

'Scuse me... 'Scuse me but...

Mariah... first of all you look ridiculous in that 'costume'... but more to the point, with Share-and-Share-Alike as your 'mommie dearest', I wouldn't exactly go trashing Phyllis...

Raturo... how was that a costume, you look greasy every day...

Lola... how can you and Kyle be 'back together' when you've yet to actually BE together in the first place... OMG this show so did not need yet another bimbo...

Uh, @stevieb, I was being facetious.....thought you'd realize it, always like your predictions!

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

This is my official protest post that Jill is back yet again AND using the last name Atkinson yet my man is nowhere to be seen.  He could at least have a few scenes counseling Lily on life behind bars and/or crime and how to get away with it.

And if @stevieb wants smoking hot love scenes, how soon we forget Jill and Colin naked.  Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

@Laura14 Tsk, tsk... The lone voice of protest... Interesting... No one else even noticed he was gone, other, of course, than that the stench over Genoa City isn't quite as pervasive as it was... The specter off Colin naked, let alone Jill and Colin, is enough to make us all reach for the Pepto Bismal...

MY EYES... MY EYES...

Image result for my eyes

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

Tristan Lake Leabu Returns to Y&R As Reed Hellstrom image

Soaps.com has learned that Tristan Lake Leabu will be making his way back to Young and the Restless as Reed Hellstrom. CBS Soaps in Depth is reporting that the actor will first be seen on Monday December 10 with Reed possibly looking for answers surrounding his father JT's disappearance. Leabu exited Y&R on April 27 when his character left Genoa City to attend music boarding school in New Hampshire.

@stevieb, ugh! 

@loveschocolate Of for cripe sake... it just gets worse and worse... It's official, whoever is running this mess is permanently out to lunch... They have no idea what's left of their audience wants to see... or what they don't...

Esteemed Contributor

Guess we'll be in store for more guitar playing with Reed returning.

Another one that can't act.

Let's hope that Tessa will be gone and won't be joining him at the club.

Honored Contributor

Well, I've made the decision to no longer watch the Y&R until the 3 witches in power are gone. Today's scene did it for me. I have no problem with women in power but....when they take on the same patronizing ways/attitudes of men that they claim they hate....it shows their true colors.

I'm not going to support a show/writer who goes down this path with any character/group of characters. The scene where they are smirking as Billy is handed items to carry out, the "close the door Sweetie" by Lauren....nope. Reverse it and think if that were men doing it to a woman...what outrage. Oh, but because it's women doing it to a man, it's ok? No, it's called being a hypocrite and frankly, I'm sick of it being shoved down my throat.

Enjoy ladies. I'm gone.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam wrote:

Well, I've made the decision to no longer watch the Y&R until the 3 witches in power are gone. Today's scene did it for me. I have no problem with women in power but....when they take on the same patronizing ways/attitudes of men that they claim they hate....it shows their true colors.

I'm not going to support a show/writer who goes down this path with any character/group of characters. The scene where they are smirking as Billy is handed items to carry out, the "close the door Sweetie" by Lauren....nope. Reverse it and think if that were men doing it to a woman...what outrage. Oh, but because it's women doing it to a man, it's ok? No, it's called being a hypocrite and frankly, I'm sick of it being shoved down my throat.

Enjoy ladies. I'm gone.

Though I'm still watching for now, agree with all of the above.., That said, though, I am so sick of the Jack and Billy shuffle and Kyle lobbying to become COO (no matter who he's lobbying...) so I have to admit feeling a little puss-puss-puss about the girls taking things over...Still, there's nothing worse than women seeking and obtaining power and then abusing it just as if they were men... Moreover, with Lauren now occupied at Jabot, who'll be running Fenmores... I do hope this means an enhanced focus on Lauren and MIchael...

I think what I find offensive about this turn of events is if the press is true about rampant sexism behind the scenes at Y&R, merely writing fictional stories giving women a leg up doesn't negate what has supposedly gone on in real life... It's nothing more than pandering to the current climate...

Esteemed Contributor

I get the sexism thing, but really enjoyed the girls taking over and not being #itchy like Ashley.  Imho, Lauren's comment, though inappropriate, was meant as a personal put down on Billy 'cause of what he did with Summer to hurt her BFF OGP.

Trusted Contributor

@SahmIam,  regarding the "tattoos" - I believe I heard Mariah say that is was a BOGO on the tattoos. So, Mariah probably paid !

When the girls showed off their tattoos, Mariah's looked smudged.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Guess we'll be in store for more guitar playing with Reed returning.

Another one that can't act.

Let's hope that Tessa will be gone and won't be joining him at the club.

@threecees Smiley Very Happy

None of those teens was worth their weight in horse pucky as far as acting skills or bringing any interest to the show at all... 

I guess the coffee shop will the new guitar playing venue since Nick's nasty nightclub burned down and he's now occupied with Dark Horse's Azz...