Respected Contributor

Y&R Nick, Mariah is an Identical Twin?

I still believe that when Nick digs deeper he will discover that Mariah is Sharon's twin daughter she was never aware of....

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Nick, Mariah is an Identical Twin?

This Helen Copeland must have met Ian in Wisconsin maybe she delivered the babies?

Honored Contributor

I agree that she is. Although I thought I posted or read that she is going to leave the show?

Respected Contributor

Hope she doesn't leave. Would be a good story for Sharon and Nick to have Cassie's twin.
Honored Contributor

I remember thinking when I saw her mother was coming to town why would they have her leave.

I'll try to look it up. I know some really like her and some don't. I'm indifferent. I'm still hung up on Stitch.

Haven't even watched Y&R for today. Had to get my knees shot up steroids. Tomorrow I'm taking my granddaughters out shopping. Poor knees! They're 11 and 12 years old!

Respected Contributor

On 8/6/2014 Mustangshar said: Hope she doesn't leave. Would be a good story for Sharon and Nick to have Cassie's twin.

Why drum all this up if she is going to leave....

There are a couple stories for her a relationship with Kevin and

Mariah finds a mother who would love her...

you can see Nick is preparing the father figure attitude...

She realizing what a snake Ian Ward is now that she can compare to what

a real home is like!

Honored Contributor

On 8/6/2014 annabellethecat said:

I remember thinking when I saw her mother was coming to town why would they have her leave.

I'll try to look it up. I know some really like her and some don't. I'm indifferent. I'm still hung up on Stitch.

Haven't even watched Y&R for today. Had to get my knees shot up steroids. Tomorrow I'm taking my granddaughters out shopping. Poor knees! They're 11 and 12 years old!

Awwwe I know what you're going through, Annabelle. I had mine done Monday with Synvisc One. Painful the first couple of days but today I'm 90% better. Hope I continue to improve and hope you have good results as well.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Let's go on a FIRE THE WRITERS campaign! Actually for B&B more so than Y&R but they both stink.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

foxxie, if you just look around the internet you can see where there are many people who have suggested it, to no avail!

They only have to write for maybe 20 minutes at a time, yet they come up with terrible words and actions (same old-same old).