Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R News!!!

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44, I've watched Y&R for over 30 yrs., and he is a great actor, cannot really go into all the story-lines he has had, but he was treated very badly by his father and Gloria let it happen which caused him to have lots of problems through life and he has survived!

Trusted Contributor

It says a lot about Gregg R's acting chops that he's developed such a large following. He was 1st hired for a two week stint but fan response was out of the park, so here we are. What endears me to Kevin is his relationship with Michael (not all tea & crumpets, be assured) and Gloria. I also liked him with Jenna. Kevin is a very tortured soul, but at least he's outgrown most of his destructive antics. I really think he was torn IRL about his decision to leave, but perhaps reconsidered when Y & R rolled out the Mariah & Tess storyline. He fought long & hard for it. I am another one who really doesn't care to see Y & R go this route.

dee

Valued Contributor

Can't wait until  we find out more about Graham!!  I have not been on the  boards for ages, but  is he just a jigalow who keeps women and hopes to extort money (more than what she has promised  him) from Diana and she ends up a broken woman--no  money, and no dignity!!

Honored Contributor

@RINGER wrote:

Can't wait until  we find out more about Graham!!  I have not been on the  boards for ages, but  is he just a jigalow who keeps women and hopes to extort money (more than what she has promised  him) from Diana and she ends up a broken woman--no  money, and no dignity!!

i have not been keeping up with things quite as much lately.

have he and DINA kissed or been intimate?

i almost got the vibe that maybe he was her SON!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@deedledeedeedle I agree with you.  I've seen several different websites though that says, "It's about time".  Why?

I just don't like it when it just shows up out of the blue just for the sake of putting it in....however; I have to say I've seen this exact same thing (as this story line) happen with my niece and her partner.  They got married and she had two children...I only ever saw her with a boyfriend.  She was about to get married when he broke up with her and the next thing I heard...well...anyway, they are wonderful and happy.

I don't care for Kevin...at all.  Just never have.  He's an OK actor...just something...

It's as if these writers want to go one way with Graham and then change their minds and go another way...can't seem to make up their mind?  I wish they'd decide what they are going to do with him...must be frustrating for the actor.

So, I wonder what they are going to do about Chloe?  Good grief!  I hope to goodness she doesn't show up uness it's to put her butt in jail where she belongs.

Wait a minute!  I just realized I am talking about Y&R and I forgot their story lines don't have endings....they just stop....like this...

Frequent Contributor

I remember back in the day, when Kevin first came to Geno City, he gave teenager Lilly an STD!

Honored Contributor

@Hootyor anyone else.....

has dina been intimate or affectionate with graham?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Hootyor anyone else.....

has dina been intimate or affectionate with graham?

Dina has a history of taking lovers and sometimes younger lovers, but they've not made it clear that Graham and Dina have had that kind of relationship and in fact it seems like maybe they haven't. Neither is overwhelmingly demonstrative with the other, though she's clearly pretty dependent on him.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

thanks @stevieb.

i have been wondering if graham could possibly be her son......and that is why she feels so close to him?