Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R News from Soap Opera Digest

[ Edited ]

@Hooty wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Dont know her from Y and R, but she was also on DOOL prior to Y and R in 2010.

Shelbelle, you must not have been watching Y&R very long, she is an excellent actress and really plays one crazy woman really well!

I never watch Y and R, I just know her from DOOL in 2010 and the old Robert Urich movie I mentioned.

Honored Contributor

So, Hooty, you think Shelia and Crazy (Capital C) Patti will be both on Y&R?

Be still my heart!

Honored Contributor

Wow, Hooty, you know how to drop a bomb, lol.  Now this I had not heard.  I like her as the doctor, not as Patty.  If she comes back as the doctor it might mean that Jack and Phyllis are in trouble.

I doubt if she is the killer cause that means we'd be waiting til September to find out who the murderer is.

Thanks, Hooty.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I watch it off and on, and I wouldn't be happy to see Patti come back.  BUT  if they choose to bring back Sheila, I'm gone for good.

As for actors, I was really happy when Heather Tom left - she never seemed like a good choice for the part, and I just didn't care for her.  Same for the old Phyllis. I found her abrasive and like the new gal much better.

Respected Contributor

I was never a fan of Phyllis when the previous actress was playing the role.    Like Perkup, I also found her personality too abrasive.   

GT, on the other hand, has made me a fan.    It just seems like they have softened Phyllis' personality and made her much more likeable.

Honored Contributor

I just cannot stand the thought of them bringing Shelia back, that is one evil woman!!!  At least poor Patty is mentally crazy, LOL!

Gina has been doing a great job as Phyllis lately and I really like her!

Honored Contributor

Well, as we all know, we are at the mercy of the writers.  What the actors say, what the actors do......that's all up to the writers, unfortunately they have not been very good lately.

Super Contributor

Ugh, please don't bring back Patty or Sheila.  I can't imagine any storylines they would enhance.

Super Contributor

Maybe she'll unknowingly hook up with Marco and they can become crazy-killers together.