Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🦃🦃 Y&R NOVEMBER 2019 SPOILERS 🦃🦃

@SharkE  we'll have to agree to disagree re Christian - let's see how everything turns out!

And Gloria's character should have precedence over some of the rift-raft they can quite conveniently do away with.  Thing is Gloria should be given more airtime and SLs equal to her acting abilities - just mho!

Glad you're back and feeling well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Not sure why, but my DVR didn't record either this or Bold and Beautiful yesterday. Even though it was Friday's show, didn't care enough to seek out this one on-line, but was able to see B&B. Nothing riveting ever happens on this show anymore, so don't feel like I missed anything.

I was out and about and don't record anything.  I did catch the end yesterday and it looked like some guy was trying to fleece Chelsea.  Karma!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

👀 I was watching Thursday's show On Demand when my husband asked how Victor made his fortune. Can someone tell me what he did in his heyday?

Honored Contributor

Some how when he left the orphanage his mother had to put him in because this was 80 yrs ago and she couldn't afford to raise him. 

HIs father was a no account, drinker and all that. He never forgave him his mother had no choice.

He worked his way up the ladder by hard work, ambition and doing what he had to do along the way . Possibly got some breaks along the way.

Some times when he starts a rant he will go into detail about how he had to scratch and claw his way to the top while his kids never had to hustle

way he did and they were ingrates.

I know he mentioned working on the loading docks along the way when he was a 'common' man, etc.   Full explanation I don't know if that's ever

been told..

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Not sure why, but my DVR didn't record either this or Bold and Beautiful yesterday. Even though it was Friday's show, didn't care enough to seek out this one on-line, but was able to see B&B. Nothing riveting ever happens on this show anymore, so don't feel like I missed anything.

I was out and about and don't record anything.  I did catch the end yesterday and it looked like some guy was trying to fleece Chelsea.  Karma!Woman LOL

Not just trying to fleece her that's HIS money and Calvin got it and squirreled it in the storage container and this 'made' man type traced it to where it was, broke into it and the money is gone.

Now , he wants it back . Him and Calvin was mixed up in some shady dealings probably drugs, and IRS would be mighty interested in their share I'm sure. LOL

He was a good actor, I liked him. (mob man) LOL He reminds of somebody a Hollywood actor, can't think of his name, though. Been around.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@SharkE  we'll have to agree to disagree re Christian - let's see how everything turns out!

And Gloria's character should have precedence over some of the rift-raft they can quite conveniently do away with.  Thing is Gloria should be given more airtime and SLs equal to her acting abilities - just mho!

I'll be returning for the other eye Tues. UGH ! 21 days of putting drops in that one begins Mon. Have 2 wks left on the first eye. Maybe I'll have x-ray vision by the time it's over. LOL

Hate having one good eye and the other one not so hot, but, this , too shall pass.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

I'll be returning for the other eye Tues. UGH ! 21 days of putting drops in that one begins Mon. Have 2 wks left on the first eye. Maybe I'll have x-ray vision by the time it's over. LOL

Hate having one good eye and the other one not so hot, but, this , too shall pass.

Well will keep you in my prayers.  And when you get that Xray vision we'll have to call you WonderWoman!

Honored Contributor

I'm that already , I'm married

ROFL

Honored Contributor

@AuntG  Victor got his fortune via the school of hard knocks and by hook or by crook... Victor has not always been an above board businessman... Of course, his fortune is tied to Newman Enterprises, but I don't think anyone is really sure what kind of business Newman Enterprises is... A conglomerate of some sort, with their finger in many pies, it seems...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor