Honored Contributor

Re: 🦃🦃 Y&R NOVEMBER 2019 SPOILERS 🦃🦃

[ Edited ]

So, Lola's daddy skipped town... And what, might one ask, was the purpose of him showing back up in the first place... Yet another aborted story line, perhaps... I sincerely hope they leave the remaining Rosales family in Miami... Perhaps Lola would care to join the rest of them... The only one that had any potential was MIa...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

The concept of Numbnutz running for office is a joke on so many levels... First, he's a dunce, but of course that doesn't keep one out of pubic office... On the contrary... Ahem... But mainly, there's all that baggage... Come on, every member of his family is a liability... He's a liability... And heaven only knows Chelsea is a liablity... He wants his alcoholic mother who has several murder trials under her belt to help with the campaign, yea sure... And he just can't do it without Chelsea, you know, the former bunko artist and embezzler who's soon to be found out to be laundering dirty money and paying off the mob... Then there's his sister... and his sister's head case of a boyfriend... and need we mention his father... or his first ex wife, the bipolar-sex addict-pyromaniac... or for that matter his second ex wife... My oh my, a sterling candidate for city council...

@stevieb. hate to say it, that makes Numbnutz qualified to run for Congress!  LOL!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme  I can see it now... Chelsea as First Lady of Wisconsin, until, of course, she dumps Nick for greener pastures (aka Adam)... And speaking of which, as a candidate, does he really want to flaunt his shack-up out there for the voters... Last time I looked they seem to prefer stable, married family men and women... Well, stable is for sure out the door... And while he has certainly been much married, he isn't married now... 

Esteemed Contributor

I am a Nick fan...haha BUT i was laughing today when he stated he didn't want people in the public to think he is a guy that goes from job to job??  Really...i don't think he has had the same career for more then 6 mths at a time...he finds a new career at the least annually and then gets bored and goes to something else.....BUT he claims he will stick with the politics....OMG...........

It was also a little hard to believe that Kevin would lose ALL the money at one bank (i am not sure but isn't money laundering purposely spread around in different places??)...and that Chelsea just takes his word for losing 5million...........

Are we seeing Nate & Amanda hooking up??

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17  Nick has had some 'real' jobs, but mainly, he's run a coffee house and a not so nice bar... He turned the coffee shop over to Sharon and the bar burned down... Mostly, he has daddy's deep pockets... Frankly, since he's alwyas giving money away, I don't know how he has a plug nickel... I just wish they'd move out of that unappealing house, you know, like all the others, with one room... As for Kevin, it doesn't ring true, but then if anyone could screw it up, he could... 

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb, don't think Chels will make it to FLOW, unless Kevin can hit up his brother the GC Mayor for a major loan (didn't Michael win megabucks or something?), she'll be joined at the hip with Adam.

@kelsey17  - Amanda and Nate!  Just NO, NO, NO!  There's something very aggrevating about the "good doctor":  hopefully he'll have moved on out of GC permanently!

Two things that really bother me:  1) why hasn't Adam taken Christian back from Nick!?!  He acts as though only Conner's his son!  Certainly the two brothers should be brought up together with their father, definitely not with their uncle, imho; and, 2) when the #ell are they bringing Gloria back????? We NEED Gloria back to add a little whimsy and fun to GC.

Honored Contributor

No, no, no, leave little Christian alone. He never wanted the kid in the first place, now, his angle is to get Chelsea back with the one kid he's got

Leave poor little Christian alone he's with his TRUE father.

Honored Contributor

I like Gloria and her lipstick, too, but, she really has no place in the show any more. Michael is seldom on and Kevin not that much.

Maybe she'll pop up on another show

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme  Michael is the DA, not the mayor, but yea, Kevin will need someone to bail him out... again... Worthless and pointless and were they to send him and Chloe packing the show would be better off... Not interested in Nate or his licensing problems... and not at all interested in seeing Devon reconcile with the OGH look-alike... For heaven's sake, hasn't that poor actress suffered enough having to be paired with Devon the last time around... 

As for Christian, give it time... Adam turned the kid over to Nick because Sage was his mother and Adam knew he wasn't going to be around, but now that he's back there's really no reason for the kid to be stuck with Uncle Numbnutz...

As for Glo, yep, she adds a real zip to the show that it lacks and instead of dragging in the likes of all these 'now you see them - now you don't' characters, they could bring her back and give her a meaningful story line... That said, not really interested in seeing her brought back merely to be window dressing, and not sure this bunch of 'gifted' writers have it in them to develop a story that includes a 'mature' woman... 

Honored Contributor

Not sure why, but my DVR didn't record either this or Bold and Beautiful yesterday. Even though it was Friday's show, didn't care enough to seek out this one on-line, but was able to see B&B. Nothing riveting ever happens on this show anymore, so don't feel like I missed anything.