Honored Contributor

Re: 🦃🦃 Y&R NOVEMBER 2019 SPOILERS 🦃🦃

only thing I got out of today's stupid show was 

'Oh, **** another **** ghost '

Everybody in that town sit around public  places talking to dead people?

Respected Contributor

Just a heads up about next week:  One of the guys on the Y&R chat group I'm in works for a CBS affiliate station & he said they got a memo for next week for Wed (11/13) & Fri. (11-15) that the network plans on pre-empting the show for the upcoming  hearings in DC.  He said the plans at this point are fluid & subject to change.  I imagine this would affect all networks, not just CBS.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

only thing I got out of today's stupid show was 

'Oh, **** another **** ghost '

Everybody in that town sit around public  places talking to dead people?

Oh, @SharkE< you do have a way with words!Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

The picture you've painted with a few choice words got me laughing out loud!  Now my Eddy probably thinks his mama has lost it!!!Woman LOLWoman Very HappyWoman Wink

Honored Contributor

Theo must be a real Abbott he's talking to dead people while sipping at Sharon's caffeine house.

People looking at him funny as he's talking and looking up at the ceiling and nobody is there. 

First, Jack, then Ashley, Billy, now Theo that's how U know he's from that clan they have that genetic trait.

"We see dead people"   ROFL

On that show all the dead people like Hilary come back in real form, too.

Yikes ! like a Stephen King book up in there !

20pbuid.gif

Honored Contributor

I got news for Dr. Nate even if he tried to reciprocate to another state which he says he don't want to do it's not that easy.

The state where you got your medical license you have to put down on your state board application. They would tell the state your going to  about your past boo boo. All a matter of record. Failure to do so will automatically dismiss you or if your lucky you have to pay a big fine and go thru bunch of hoops to try to get your license in that new state.

Not as easy as 1 2 3 like Amanda led us all to believe. "just reciprocate to another state". Plus, if somebody knows your past and wants to rock your world they would call the state license board and rat you out, so, you really can't get by with lying.

If he's lucky he might get on at places where they're not real picky about credentials a low paying job and spend the rest of his life under the radar of authorities.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Just a heads up about next week:  One of the guys on the Y&R chat group I'm in works for a CBS affiliate station & he said they got a memo for next week for Wed (11/13) & Fri. (11-15) that the network plans on pre-empting the show for the upcoming  hearings in DC.  He said the plans at this point are fluid & subject to change.  I imagine this would affect all networks, not just CBS.

@aubnwa01 , thanks for the heads up. 

😡

Honored Contributor

yeah, my sister told me that few days ago I forgot to report it to you all

she just knew those stupid hearings was gonna commence and probably drag on and not accomplish diddly squat. Waste of time.

Chance decked Cain on his bony rump ! that was fun to see.

Chance looks weird. Like that guy from Hall & Oates the blonde guy

Also, reminds me of that blonde guy from the team who handles the Vegas tiger show. Siegfrid & Roy. LOL

Honored Contributor

One wonders if those hearings will be better written than this show has been...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Dr Nate sure doesn't have to worry about his license.He is everywhere but at the hospital or his office to see patients.He is at Victors house and all over town at restaurants,etc.It probably took him 15 days to get his MD as it only will take stupid Sharon 12 days to get her Masters.

As for the rest of soap,what can ya do?

Honored Contributor

Sharon got her masters in s*x education.