Honored Contributor

Re: 🦃🦃 Y&R NOVEMBER 2019 SPOILERS 🦃🦃

As the scene fades out....we see Nicky boy....watching Chelsea cosing up with Connor and Adam on the couch...huddled together.

He doesn't know it (too dumb....not thinking with his brain) but that's the best thing that could happen for/to him.....

Respected Contributor

I had to laugh at how Simon was staggering as they arrested him and removed him from Society.   Instead of looking like someone who had just been punched, he looked like he had too much to drink.    The arresting officers were almost carrying him out. 

For some reason, the scene just struck me as funny.   It just didn't look realistic.

Honored Contributor

I'm not posting a recap for tomorrow Wednesday, 11/13 even though one is posted on soaps.com. CBS has confirmed the soaps will be pre-empted on Wednesday and Friday. That's all I know at this point. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@J Town Girl wrote:

I had to laugh at how Simon was staggering as they arrested him and removed him from Society.   Instead of looking like someone who had just been punched, he looked like he had too much to drink.    The arresting officers were almost carrying him out. 

For some reason, the scene just struck me as funny.   It just didn't look realistic.

The acting, overall, has been terrible, very stilted, as has been the dialog. I can't remember a time when the performances have been so lacking in realism. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Given the news that NBC and Sony have apparently canned Days of Our Lives, this bunch better step it up or Genoa City will be off the map next.

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Given the news that NBC and Sony have apparently canned Days of Our Lives, this bunch better step it up or Genoa City will be off the map next.

@stevieb After seeing this episode I would say the writing is on the wall. It really can’t get any worse. All Y&R has left is it’s comedic value.

Honored Contributor

@Ketra  I know and I haven't even watched. I'm averaging about a show a week. There aren't even any flashes of competence anymore, much less anything brilliant.

Esteemed Contributor

Liking the new Chance....hope he adds a little spice to the group!!!!!..............Was surprised that Adam didn't try to

jump Simon today....he had plenty of opportunities......

It sounds like the Agents and the Cops knew nothing of

the laundered money....so Chelsea may get away with that crime too!

Still can't believe they are pursuing the Nick running for election storyline...just so lame. 

And the whole Days of Our Lives situation is disheartening

in regards to Y&R and GH's future...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kelsey17  Chance... Meh. he just strikes me as pretty ordinary and the character as sort of predicdtable but we all have our own points of view... I would say maybe he'll grow on me, but not sure the show will be around long enough...

Honored Contributor

Young and the Restless is looking to cast Caucasian twins or triplets approximately 4 months of age to fill the role of a newborn baby on the CBS soap opera.

So, who's going to get pregnant?