Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🦃🦃 Y&R NOVEMBER 2019 SPOILERS 🦃🦃

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

Enjoyed the show today!  Loved the way little Connor was snuggled in the chair peeping out; then hiding behind Chelsea.  And, imho, Adam looked dashing today - maybe Kyle should go to Adam's tailor to get a proper suit fittingWoman Wink.

Also think Chance is kinda cute, too.  I can see Chance and Phyllis pairing up.

Then there was Numbnutz - think he sees the writing on the wall lovelife wise.  Adam and Chelsea and Nick and Share-on coming soon!  Rey and Amanda, I figure, would be a good pairing.  Just want Devon, Nate, Caine and that bunch to be gone and soon!

@loveschocolate  did you find anything about Colin returning?

Well, maybe this show will keep getting better - hope springs eternalWoman LOL.

@eddyandme  Sorry ole buddy, but I don't see any improvement in this show whatsoever, and this version of Chance just strikes me as a yet another dweeb in a long line of dweebs cast on this show... Nice to see him punch Cain, but that was the only high point of his appearance for me... Getting closer and closer to shutting the door on this one... I do agree that Adam always looks pretty well put together and wears his clothes well. I suspect it's because he's solid but lean rather than bulked up like Kyle... Don't care who agrees, I think Adam is nice looking... He's defintely about the only class act this show has to offer...

@stevieb, you're right, Adam definitely is a class act.  And, I may be somewhat prejediced, but whatever scene he's in he carries it!Woman Wink  Same with Victor, no matter what he's given he can make it work.

Don't know what the original Chance looked like, but thought this new oneisn't bad at all and makes a good match for OGP.  Perhaps if they'd get rid of the dead wood, the other actors might turn it up a notch - Abby for one - realizing if they can't put it out there, they're gone!  All Chelsea can do is look like a deer in headlightsWoman Frustrated.

I do hope the writers realize they also have to step it up a notch - well, a lot of notchesWoman LOL!  Hope I can catch today's show:  don't have much hope - Paul hasn't really been believable and Rey, well, he's Rey (I'll be nice!).

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Maybe if it's preempted long enough the writers will have an epiphany and come up with some actual interesting story lines... Either that or maybe Sony will have time to dump this bunch and find writers to bring in who know what they're doing....

would have to pay above minimum.

I liked Chance taking down Phyllis a notch. She needs somebody to stick their boot up her rear

Respected Contributor

Sorry, I haven't watched in ages, but I do read this forum to catch up. 

Who are chance's parents?  Is he Katherine's grandson or great grandson? 

TIA

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

Sorry, I haven't watched in ages, but I do read this forum to catch up. 

Who are chance's parents?  Is he Katherine's grandson or great grandson? 

TIA

@Travone  His parents are Nina Webster and Phillip Chancellor III... They go back a ways and while I sort of remember them, I wasn't watching when Chance was introduced, nor did I see much of his stint the last time around... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme  Just for the record... For me, Phyllis stopped being OGP when they brought back Stafford... 

Woman Wink 

To the extent that I watch the show, which isn't much, I'm sort of getting used to her, though I still don't much care for her interpretation of the character, and continue to miss Gina Tognani in the role.

Woman Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I also wasn't watching the show when they introduced the character of Chance, but from the comments made in another forum this version of Chance is nothing like the former one.     Some have said that he was quiet and a little shy and almost verging on being a little nerdy.    They are disappointed that this version is like a completely different Chance.  

Since I never saw the first one I have nothing to compare him with so he seems okay to me.    I don't think he's ever going to become one of my favorite characters but it's nice to see someone new who isn't a Rosales.   

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme  Just for the record... For me, Phyllis stopped being OGP when they brought back Stafford... 

Woman Wink 

To the extent that I watch the show, which isn't much, I'm sort of getting used to her, though I still don't much care for her interpretation of the character, and continue to miss Gina Tognani in the role.

Woman Happy

Okay, @stevieb .  I miss Gina too.  She was much classier; also a better actress.  So will drop the initials!

Honored Contributor

OMG!  I'm watching it now!  This is stupid!  This guy knows he isn't going anywhere!

So, they're trying to make it suspenseful....meanwhile dufus Nick doesn't know what his "woman" and "her" man (and kid) are up to!

She's pressing that's kid's face so close to her chest....he's probably like, "I can't breathe!  I can't breathe".  

Honored Contributor

No offense people, but it doesn't matter who wants whom....these writers/powers that be are going to hire whomever they want to do this show...

Audience be damned!  Ha!

Honored Contributor

Oh! No!  The Keystone Kops are taking control!  I fast forward over anything dealing with Cane, so I'm guessing what his involvement is...........

That Connor kid has some major dark circles. I wonder if that's for special effects?