Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Y&R NOVEMBER 2017 SPOILERS!! ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme... Tessa actually looked prettier in her Halloweeen get-up than usual... They're going to play out that story line with Mariah... I was pretty sure they would... They couldn't just leave it in limbo... It remains to be seen whether they play it out with them actually getting together or whether someone 'leaves town' to avoid the situation... I guess they could also back burner it, have Tessa marry Noah and then have it resurface when it can really do some damage...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It looks like what we have @eddyandme when the dust settles... is a newly reunited Abbot family and, except for Numbskull Nick the Nasty, a newly reunited Newman family... Oh joy... Now they can go to war YET again... If Big Vick saves Olive Oyl's company by bringing it and her back into the Newman fold, then the next thing we can expect is that they'll play out the sibling rivalry story line between Vicki and Abby that they've been toying with for so long... Abby's going to lose that one, especially once Victor finds out she's dragged his, uh, good name... into a sex trafficing ring... Poor Abby, and especially now that she's not 'really' an Abbot... Vintage Victoria, though, unless it plays out differently over the longer term, for her to smack Billy and fire him over that face mask after he's risked his life to save that twerpy brat of hers... PLEASE if there's any justice... PLEASE just let Phyllis land one solid fist to Victoria's bony face... PLEASE just knock one of her horse teeth down her throat... I'm BEGGING here...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme Nick or Cane? It's a toss-up, but I'd still have to give the nod to Cane as the most disgusting. You're right, though... it really is a close call.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme Nick or Cane? It's a toss-up, but I'd still have to give the nod to Cane as the most disgusting. You're right, though... it really is a close call.

@stevieb, Yeah, Cane's slightly worse - I'll give you that.  I was thinking his two kids are in a burning building and all he's doin' is talking on the phone to Mattie; while Billy's the man who goes in there to rescue them!  And the twin brats blame Reed for the whole thing. Irony, huh!

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb

Tessa did look nice today - sort of the Demi Moore hair/face look.  Noah and Tessa will be on the road promoting her singing career and leave Mariah pining in GC.  Poor Sharon! torn between her son and daughter!!!  Enough to send her packing and back to us at Fairview!  

Feel badly for Abby - unlucky in business and love, while Daddy's Princess never does wrong even though her poor judgement finished off her company and poor Billy got holding the bag on that one!  Well, we'll have to make room for Abby, the poor girl, at Fairview - first Dr. Jekyll and now Zach!  I'll tell Pattycakes to share Kitty with herWoman LOL!

I figure the new writer had to have something catastrophic to reunite the two families; thus, the senseless Halloween saga/fire.  I'm assuming he'll go back to old times with the Abbotts and Newmans united and continue along on the two families feuding path.  Better than B&S. sex ring and other unintriguing intrigue!

Jordan is starting to get on my nerves!  I can not condone how he has treated our gal Helliary!  Throwing some water in his face just didn't cut it.  The girl's gotta get back on track and take him down!  Looks lke Chelsea will go down with himWoman Very Happy.

Any thoughts?

Respected Contributor

Cane must've spent a fortune at the Halloween store for all the tchotchkes he had all over the house for the party that the kids left to go to the empty dead Underground!  I think I'd rather have stayed at the house, except for the fact that Daddio was there in the next room.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme I can only hope this hot mess was clearing the way for the new writer to clean things up and move in more interesting directions, but I have to say, based on how badly this was written, I have my doubts... I guess time will tell.. I was hoping they'd wrap up the Zak presence. I understand why they need to (and should) be making Abby a more central character, but I'd honestly rather see her linked up with Sccott (at least for the short term) than this loser... As for Jordan, he's one of those second stringers that has never served much of a purpose as far as I'm concerned... And he too can go... But yea, before he does, I want to see OGH really put the hurts on him... Chelsea too is increasingly superfluous... Unless they bring an Adam back, she's just treading water... And just so you know, we broke ground on that new wing over at Fairview... The way things are going, we're going to need some extra beds...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aubnwa01 wrote:

Cane must've spent a fortune at the Halloween store for all the tchotchkes he had all over the house for the party that the kids left to go to the empty dead Underground!  I think I'd rather have stayed at the house, except for the fact that Daddio was there in the next room.

This whole things made no sense... It isn't like they were having any kind of party anyway, so what difference did it make that Cane was there... I mean, what was the point of them dressing up, well sort of, and either staying at home or going to an empty bar, just the three of them... It might have made more sense had Reed and Maddie been looking for some privacy, but with her brother along for the ride, the whole thing just made no sense.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb, I HATE, I mean REALLY HATE, Victoria!!!! Billy went above and beyond for her and B & S!! Saving those brats. Sure, he cut corners but to smack him and fire him after he almost died in that fire is CLASSIC Victoria. I wish Phyllis would beat the tar out of her. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate wrote:

@stevieb, I HATE, I mean REALLY HATE, Victoria!!!! Billy went above and beyond for her and B & S!! Saving those brats. Sure, he cut corners but to smack him and fire him after he almost died in that fire is CLASSIC Victoria. I wish Phyllis would beat the tar out of her. 

@loveschocolate I can't stand her... But daddy will save her bony butt and all will be well... As far as I'm concerned, she's a thoroughly unlikable character, one of many that I can't fathom why they think anyone would be rooting for... She's a prig and she's always hyper... She's gotten on my nerves for a long time... I had one moment of sympathy for her, I guess because I'm human, when she was alone and turning out the lights in her office, but at the end of the day, she was arrogant and reaped what she'd sewn... As long as daddy's there, though, she'll land on her feet... I do dearly want to see Phyllis take her down... CAGE MATCH !!