Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚ Y&R NOVEMBER 2017 SPOILERS!! ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ

@loveschocolate I mentioned the possibility of Cane or Juilet having sabotaged the face mask yesterday. but it's increasingly seeming like it had to be Billy or Victoria herself, but perhaps without knowing what they were doing in selecting a low-end company to manufacture them... Always possible, though, that it'll end up being someone's deliberate effort to ruin the company... And, yet again, the writers seem intent on throwing every conceivable person out there as a 'suspect', one guesses to see if anything sticks... See, my thing is, in order for this to be some big and compelling mystery, I'd have to care who screwed with Olive Oyl's company when the fact is that I don't... I just hope they fold up their tent and go away...

Smiley Happy

By the way, I really like the colorful little leaves, pumpkins, etc, you add to the thread's subject line... They stand out amongst all the others and help me find our Young and Restless thread...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Remember the guy ..business mogul who Victoria jumped into bed with a few months ago. Maybe he poisoned the facial mask.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11, I forgot about him. Could be.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie If someone goes down in the fire, my money is on whoever might have seen Dina start it... With no one to prove otherwise, I really think they're going to pin it on Nick and he's going to be in deep stuff because of it... Victor can save the day and all will be well with the Newmans yet again...

I have to agree with you.....especially after watching today's show...i think Nick will be accused of the fire and there will be a LLLLOOOONNNGGG drawn out storyline/trial, etc over it......just not looking forward to that scenerio......wonder who thought of this story..ugh..Dina walks around town in her robe and slippers and walks right into the Underground and lights matches....Nick goes in and leaves the pumpkin burning and door unlocked....ohhh come on............ugh..  And after all the time Maddie & Reed have tried to see eachother w/Caine 

objecting ....they leave the house and the party HE is supervising...and decide to have their own party in the Underground lying to Noah, etc...

Just plain stupid writings on this one...

Honored Contributor

While I rather like the character Scottie .... I don't have ANY interest in seeing him with his shirt off.   None.   lol

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate, it looks like the manufacturer made the face cream toxic due to being told to rush by Billy.  To them, rush meant cut corners.  Maybe cheaper ingredients or a combination of certain ingredients made the product turn toxic after being put in the jars.

โ€œYou canโ€™t wait until life isnโ€™t hard anymore to be happyโ€. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, Itโ€™s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

Watching today was painful!  Though missed the beginning - pre-empted - seeing Cane along with so much of those teens was dreadful.

I got a kick out of Dina's walking downtown from the Abbot mansion and into the unlocked Underground just to set the place afire, inadvertently; then find her way back to the mansion, in the dark, and head back to bed, and the only thing Jack noticed was the missing record being returned was certainly a stretch of one's imagination!Woman Surprised  However, I take great pleasure in seeing Dumbo try to deal with this - looks like the tables have turned and Nicky boy will be in prison blues.Woman Very Happy

Must add, I've never liked Scott.  But, today, seeing judgemental Nick pouting and demanding Scott stay away from his daughter, changed my opinion.  I'm in Scott's corner and the jealous one, well after jailtime he should just join Cane down under. And Chelsea and Lily can accompany them!

Honored Contributor

Summary for Thursday, November 2nd from soaps.com:

In the office of The Underground, Mattie, Reed, and Charlie fret about being caught in the establishment when theyโ€™re not supposed to be there. Mattie smells something, realizes thereโ€™s a fire, and exclaims, โ€œOh my God!โ€

In the Ashby living room, Cane texts the teens to remind them of curfew at 10:00 PM, then begins to nod off.

At Sharonโ€™s place, Mariah rambles on about Halloween candy. Her mother questions her about bailing on her plans, and asks whatโ€™s going on. Mariah tries to put her off, but Sharon is certain sheโ€™s having relationship troubles, and presumes the excitement is wearing off with Devon. Mariah cries that Devon is great; heโ€™s everything she could want in a man. Sharon supposes that Mariah is doubting herself and reassures her, but Mariah blurts that no one knows who she really is. She sobs that she walks around cracking jokes, playing a part, and is tired of pretending. Mariah hasnโ€™t had the excitement Sharon described with Devon or anyone she was with before him, but reveals sheโ€™s found someone she feels that way about. Sharon learns that itโ€™s a โ€˜sheโ€™, is happy for her daughter, and asks her name. Mariah blurts, โ€œTessa.โ€ Sharon learns they kissed, and points out sheโ€™s Noahโ€™s girlfriend. Mariah protests โ€“ she didnโ€™t want this, and Tessa is committed to Noah. Sharon advises Mariah to be herself; she must tell Tessa how she feels, and canโ€™t wait.

At the Club, Jordan reminds Hilary she owes him a date. She takes exception to the term โ€˜oweโ€™. Jordan goes on that heโ€™ll wait if sheโ€™s busy. Hilary informs him heโ€™ll be waiting a long time since she refuses to be someoneโ€™s second choice. She reveals how Lily bragged about pushing him into the friendzone and calls him a dog for sniffing around her directly afterward. Jordan croons about how good they are together, but Hilaryโ€™s not falling for his act again. Jordan snarks about her acting self-righteous and concedes that he kept his options open. Hilary informs him she demands better. Jordan rips her for getting with the son when she was married to the blind father, and remarks on her jealousy of Lily. They argue until Jordan declares she has bought into her own hype. โ€œYouโ€™re a joke, Hilary. All hairspray and nail tips.โ€ Hilary throws water on him. He wishes her a good night.

Billy arrives at Brash & Sassy and takes a call from Reed, who apprises him of the dire situation at The Underground. He says heโ€™s on his way.

At The Underground, Mattie phones for help while Charlie leaves a message for Cane and Reed disconnects from Billy. Charlie argues with the other two; he wants to try to get out. It turns out the door is red hot and jammed closed. As the office begins to fill with smoke, the boys bicker until they hear sirens approaching. Outside, Cane arrives and is held back by the firefighters when he realizes the teens are still in there. Inside, Mattie takes a call from Cane, who assures her the firemen are coming. When their connection is lost, Cane has to be held back again. As the teens lay coughing on the floor of the office, they hear Billy, who has made his way through the fire, call their names. Eventually, he crashes into the office. Reed weakly says, โ€œBillyโ€ฆโ€ Billy sends the teens on without him, and struggles to get his bearings in the thick smoke. Outside, Cane leaves Lily a voicemail before gratefully embracing his children. Cane is stunned to learn

Billy saved their lives. When Reed says Billy is still inside, Cane turns to look at the building in alarmโ€ฆjust as a huge explosion occurs.

Mariah finds Tessa on the patio at Crimson Lights and says she wants them to be honest with each other. She asks if Tessa thinks about the kiss and what it meant. Tessa thinks they talked about it, but Mariah feels they lied about it. The redhead, noting how difficult it is for her, shares her emotions, and asks if the kiss meant something to Tessa as well. Tessa confirms it did. She felt it was beautiful, but itโ€™s too complicated. The moment has passed, and for now they are friends. Mariah doesnโ€™t feel about her friends as she does Tessa. The brunette alludes to her past and protests that Mariah shouldnโ€™t ask any more of her. Mariah is angry, then wrung out and resigned. She wants Tessa in her life, but not like this. Tessa cries as Mariah walks away.

A Look Ahead to Friday, November 3rd:

Nick says to Victor, โ€œDonโ€™t worry, Dad, I wonโ€™t be coming to you for any help.โ€ Victor gestures angrily as he replies, โ€œYou wonโ€™t get a dime from me. I donโ€™t care how far down you sink. Not a dime!โ€

A firefighter tells Jack, โ€œYou canโ€™t go in there, sir.โ€ Jack replies, โ€œYouโ€™re going to have to restrain me physically. Youโ€™re not going to be able to keep me away from my family!โ€

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate

WOW!  Nick now calls Victor 'Dad' again - guess he does want some $$$$$.

And, Billy's part of the Abbot clan again!

Astounding what good came of Dina's errant visit to the Underground!Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

I don't know who makes me sicker....Mariah or Tessa.

So none of the teens get hurt or dies.  Then why is J.T. coming to town?  Guess we will find out soon enough.

I only saw the last 15 minutes or so of today's show. Dina walking with her purse.  I have to laugh everytime I see her carrying that purse.

โ€œYou canโ€™t wait until life isnโ€™t hard anymore to be happyโ€. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, Itโ€™s Ok)